Mind and Muscle wants you To Rise and Swell Logging Opp

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Libido and mood isn't like what it was pre-cycle, unfortunately. My bloodwork with test levels say differently, that everything should be fine, but I feel more tired and exhausted that I was before the cycle. I'm not exact sure what it is.
    Thatís very odd. Did the doc have any input as to reason/cause?
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Libido and mood isn't like what it was pre-cycle, unfortunately. My bloodwork with test levels say differently, that everything should be fine, but I feel more tired and exhausted that I was before the cycle. I'm not exact sure what it is.
    Personally ran quite A few cycles in my day and used OTC for post and never had this issue. Not saying what I did was the best way, just how I ran mine.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   

3. my mom's potato salad is killer...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Personally ran quite A few cycles in my day and used OTC for post and never had this issue. Not saying what I did was the best way, just how I ran mine.
    I am in the same boat as well. Always OTC without issue. I would definitely check again with the doc.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    The biggest benefit is the libido effects. I shouldn't be on it as I don't have a girlfriend right now. lol
    libido is what I'm looking for, can't be too high, imo!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. I ran this back in the day stacked with the mind and muscle pre workout and t2 I believe.... While the pwo wasn't the best, I really did enjoy the Rise and Swell. Definitely gives a nice little spike in libido.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
  7. Mind and Muscle wants you To Rise and Swell Logging Opp

Will start picking more winners this week. I have two spots left

8. Just double checked with my doctor this morning, he said everything looks to be fine with no issues. I guess all these feelings could be just in my head, since I've been very stressed with work and my wife lately.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Just double checked with my doctor this morning, he said everything looks to be fine with no issues. I guess all these feelings could be just in my head, since I've been very stressed with work and my wife lately.
    stress will definitely lend to the issue for sure. Sometimes, we are our own worst enemies. We allow ourselves to rent space in our own heads.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Just double checked with my doctor this morning, he said everything looks to be fine with no issues. I guess all these feelings could be just in my head, since I've been very stressed with work and my wife lately.
    My wife stresses so much about work and things that her hair will sometimes fall out. We bought lavender oil and it helps a lot. I use it too because it feels and smells awesome, but I'm not really much of a stresser. Lol.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

11. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    My wife stresses so much about work and things that her hair will sometimes fall out. We bought lavender oil and it helps a lot. I use it too because it feels and smells awesome, but I'm not really much of a stresser. Lol.
    lavender has been known to increase estrogen in males...just sayin.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I'll look into it. Thanks for the information.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
  13. Mind and Muscle wants you To Rise and Swell Logging Opp

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Was that with oral use? Use as a massage oil and/or aromatherapy may be different, and a happy wife with some oil can be good for testosterone too haha.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Was that with oral use? Use as a massage oil and/or aromatherapy may be different, and a happy wife with some oil can be good for testosterone too haha.
    My wife uses it for aroma and massage. I would use it for aromatherapy and would put it on my hands to rub on her. I have no interest in smelling like lavender or bergamot.

15. Lavender is supposed to increase estrogens. I stay away from it and keep it away from my son.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/
  16. Mind and Muscle wants you To Rise and Swell Logging Opp

Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    My wife uses it for aroma and massage. I would use it for aromatherapy and would put it on my hands to rub on her. I have no interest in smelling like lavender or bergamot.
    Ok. I honestly wouldn't worry about estrogen in that context. I would recommend diluting the oil when using it for massages if it isn't already though. It'll last longer and it's not the best idea to apply most essential oils directly to the skin undiluted.

Edit: if anyone is still concerned with using lavender as aromatherapy due to potential estrogen issues, ylang ylang and clary sage are two other options that should be calming/relaxing.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Ok. I honestly wouldn't worry about estrogen in that context. I would recommend diluting the oil when using it for massages if it isn't already though. It'll last longer and it's not the best idea to apply most essential oils directly to the skin undiluted.
    We dillute it. Tonight after eating dinner, I am going to have to go on a research quest apparently. I learn something new everyday. Maybe I will have to buy a pack of disposable gloves.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    We dillute it. Tonight after eating dinner, I am going to have to go on a research quest apparently. I learn something new everyday. Maybe I will have to buy a pack of disposable gloves.
    Ok, I know a girl who had a bad habit of applying a ton of undiluted oils on her skin, and on other people's skin. Unsurprisingly, some people said it burned. Plus it doesn't last nearly as long undiluted.

Research does seem to suggest that expose to it isn't good for boys. Granted, I think it was a few case reports, but it'd probably be better to err on the side of caution here, especially if you have kids. There are other oils that don't seem to carry this same potential issue.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Ok, I know a girl who had a bad habit of applying a ton of undiluted oils on her skin, and on other people's skin. Unsurprisingly, some people said it burned. Plus it doesn't last nearly as long undiluted.

Research does seem to suggest that expose to it isn't good for boys. Granted, I think it was a few case reports, but it'd probably be better to err on the side of caution here, especially if you have kids. There are other oils that don't seem to carry this same potential issue.
    I agree with you. I'm not losing gainz of any amount for a flower...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I agree with you. I'm not losing gainz of any amount for a flower...
    Especially when there are other equally viable options for what it sounds like you'd be using it for. I actually quite enjoy aromatherapy haha.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Hell yes send info
    Got my bottle in the mail yesterday!!!!!

I will be starting my log/bottle this coming MONDAY!!!!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Shoot me your info
  23. HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

24. Any news on the loggers yet?
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

25. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    Any news on the loggers yet?
    Logs are already in motion
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MIND AND MUSCLE WANTS YOU TO FEEL THE BURN LOGGING OPP
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 12:23 AM
  2. Mind and Muscle strikes again with Rise and Swell.
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  3. Mind and Muscle brings you DEATH STAR LABS Logging opp
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:05 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
  5. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:29 PM