Mind and Muscle wants you To Rise and Swell Logging Opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Mind and Muscle wants to bring you one of the most versatile products on the market. Whether you are using it for PCT, OCT or as a regular testbooster, Rise and Swell is the product for you. After using this once you will make this a part of every cycle you run. We are looking for 5 loggers to run a container. Just let us know why you should receive a container, what cycle you are running and what you think this will do for you.

Rules
Must be a member in good standing
Must be US resident
Must log at least 4 times a week.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on a cycle of Ostarine and cardarine and I could really use this as a test booster while on cycle. Hoping it'll keep me active and give me some good pumps while in a caloric deficit

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on a cycle of Ostarine and cardarine and I could really use this as a test booster while on cycle. Hoping it'll keep me active and give me some good pumps while in a caloric deficit
Will you be running Nolva, Clomid or anything more powerful than an OTC

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People get in on this

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'll throw my name in the hat!!!!

I would use it as a regular old test booster, plus who doesn't want a NICE test boost first thing in the morning before work

Looks awesome and I would be willing to do the log as stated!!!

pureice739

Awards
I am currently two months back into hitting the weights after a year off because of family and health issues. I been training for around 6 years regularly before the break and now my weight is going up every week. I'm 31 5,9", starting back two month ago I was weighing 165. my weightcurrent weight 175lbs...my goal is to hit 200lbs with 12-13% with in three more months and I feel this product might give me that extrA boost. For supps i take 150grams protein from shakes per day + 10 grams creatine daily. If this boosts my test levels i feel it will give me thAt extra push attacking the weights ! Choose me !)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Send info

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am currently two months back into hitting the weights after a year off because of family and health issues. I been training for around 6 years regularly before the break and now my weight is going up every week. I'm 31 5,9", starting back two month ago I was weighing 165. my weightcurrent weight 175lbs...my goal is to hit 200lbs with 12-13% with in three more months and I feel this product might give me that extrA boost. For supps i take 150grams protein from shakes per day + 10 grams creatine daily. If this boosts my test levels i feel it will give me thAt extra push attacking the weights ! Choose me !)
Send info

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll throw my name in the hat!!!!

I would use it as a regular old test booster, plus who doesn't want a NICE test boost first thing in the morning before work

Looks awesome and I would be willing to do the log as stated!!!
Hell yes send info

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing how this treats everyone

pureice739

Awards
Hey man, can't send messages yet don't have 50 posts :( my bad

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To be honest, you may find this more beneficial for PCT but certainly wouldn't hurt using while on.

How much Osta you using?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Its amazing for libido and testosterone for me. I take it 3 weeks a month religiously

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30 mg Ostarine split twice daily, by the time it arrived it'd be fine to PCT anyway

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In to see the logs!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hopefully ppl get in on this.....if your coming off a cycle, add in some caffine and u have a preworkout test booster

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I feel as though I should use this I'm just coming off a cycle and finished pct. I'm still feeling a bit groggy and even after bloodwork shows I'm okay, I feel as though something is off test wise. I would be running this cycle alone, as to best gauge its benefits. I think this would hopefully up my energy/libido levels for the time to keep the Wifey extra happy. (And also, my gym time;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel as though I should use this I'm just coming off a cycle and finished pct. I'm still feeling a bit groggy and even after bloodwork shows I'm okay, I feel as though something is off test wise. I would be running this cycle alone, as to best gauge its benefits. I think this would hopefully up my energy/libido levels for the time to keep the Wifey extra happy. (And also, my gym time;)
What do you mean groggy? Kind of curious what might have happened.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
What do you mean groggy? Kind of curious what might have happened.
Libido and mood isn't like what it was pre-cycle, unfortunately. My bloodwork with test levels say differently, that everything should be fine, but I feel more tired and exhausted that I was before the cycle. I'm not exact sure what it is.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Well, when a company gets sued 5 times by the same guy it has to put a big disclaimer on there. lol

I love R&S and I am missing it today since I am at my mom's. :)

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Libido and mood isn't like what it was pre-cycle, unfortunately. My bloodwork with test levels say differently, that everything should be fine, but I feel more tired and exhausted that I was before the cycle. I'm not exact sure what it is.
The biggest benefit is the libido effects. I shouldn't be on it as I don't have a girlfriend right now. lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That’s very odd. Did the doc have any input as to reason/cause?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally ran quite A few cycles in my day and used OTC for post and never had this issue. Not saying what I did was the best way, just how I ran mine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my mom's potato salad is killer...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally ran quite A few cycles in my day and used OTC for post and never had this issue. Not saying what I did was the best way, just how I ran mine.
I am in the same boat as well. Always OTC without issue. I would definitely check again with the doc.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The biggest benefit is the libido effects. I shouldn't be on it as I don't have a girlfriend right now. lol
libido is what I'm looking for, can't be too high, imo!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran this back in the day stacked with the mind and muscle pre workout and t2 I believe.... While the pwo wasn't the best, I really did enjoy the Rise and Swell. Definitely gives a nice little spike in libido.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will start picking more winners this week. I have two spots left

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Just double checked with my doctor this morning, he said everything looks to be fine with no issues. I guess all these feelings could be just in my head, since I've been very stressed with work and my wife lately.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just double checked with my doctor this morning, he said everything looks to be fine with no issues. I guess all these feelings could be just in my head, since I've been very stressed with work and my wife lately.
stress will definitely lend to the issue for sure. Sometimes, we are our own worst enemies. We allow ourselves to rent space in our own heads.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
My wife stresses so much about work and things that her hair will sometimes fall out. We bought lavender oil and it helps a lot. I use it too because it feels and smells awesome, but I'm not really much of a stresser. Lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife stresses so much about work and things that her hair will sometimes fall out. We bought lavender oil and it helps a lot. I use it too because it feels and smells awesome, but I'm not really much of a stresser. Lol.
lavender has been known to increase estrogen in males...just sayin.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lavender has been known to increase estrogen in males...just sayin.
Was that with oral use? Use as a massage oil and/or aromatherapy may be different, and a happy wife with some oil can be good for testosterone too haha.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Was that with oral use? Use as a massage oil and/or aromatherapy may be different, and a happy wife with some oil can be good for testosterone too haha.
My wife uses it for aroma and massage. I would use it for aromatherapy and would put it on my hands to rub on her. I have no interest in smelling like lavender or bergamot.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Lavender is supposed to increase estrogens. I stay away from it and keep it away from my son.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife uses it for aroma and massage. I would use it for aromatherapy and would put it on my hands to rub on her. I have no interest in smelling like lavender or bergamot.
Ok. I honestly wouldn't worry about estrogen in that context. I would recommend diluting the oil when using it for massages if it isn't already though. It'll last longer and it's not the best idea to apply most essential oils directly to the skin undiluted.

Edit: if anyone is still concerned with using lavender as aromatherapy due to potential estrogen issues, ylang ylang and clary sage are two other options that should be calming/relaxing.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I honestly wouldn't worry about estrogen in that context. I would recommend diluting the oil when using it for massages if it isn't already though. It'll last longer and it's not the best idea to apply most essential oils directly to the skin undiluted.
We dillute it. Tonight after eating dinner, I am going to have to go on a research quest apparently. I learn something new everyday. Maybe I will have to buy a pack of disposable gloves.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We dillute it. Tonight after eating dinner, I am going to have to go on a research quest apparently. I learn something new everyday. Maybe I will have to buy a pack of disposable gloves.
Ok, I know a girl who had a bad habit of applying a ton of undiluted oils on her skin, and on other people's skin. Unsurprisingly, some people said it burned. Plus it doesn't last nearly as long undiluted.

Research does seem to suggest that expose to it isn't good for boys. Granted, I think it was a few case reports, but it'd probably be better to err on the side of caution here, especially if you have kids. There are other oils that don't seem to carry this same potential issue.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know a girl who had a bad habit of applying a ton of undiluted oils on her skin, and on other people's skin. Unsurprisingly, some people said it burned. Plus it doesn't last nearly as long undiluted.

Research does seem to suggest that expose to it isn't good for boys. Granted, I think it was a few case reports, but it'd probably be better to err on the side of caution here, especially if you have kids. There are other oils that don't seem to carry this same potential issue.
I agree with you. I'm not losing gainz of any amount for a flower...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you. I'm not losing gainz of any amount for a flower...
Especially when there are other equally viable options for what it sounds like you'd be using it for. I actually quite enjoy aromatherapy haha.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer