50% OFF - 3 MONTH SUPPLY OF ULTIMATE-T PLUS FREE SOCKS, SHIRT, SHIPPING, EXTRAS!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 50% OFF - 3 MONTH SUPPLY OF ULTIMATE-T PLUS FREE SOCKS, SHIRT, SHIPPING, EXTRAS!


    Name:  800x800_Ultimate-T_Exclusive_Banner[2287].jpg
Views: 180
Size:  595.0 KB

    3 Month Supply of ULTIMATE-T for $59.99!
    (OVER 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICES)

    ACT NOW >> https://usplabsdirect.com/ultimate-t-am-3monthsupply

    TESTOSTERONE Support & CORTISOL Control
    Featuring NEW Spilanthes & KSM

    YOU GET EVERYTHING BELOW!
    • 3 Bottles of Ultimate-T
    • FREE USPlabs Compression Socks
    • FREE Fitted USPlabs Barbell Club Shirt
    • FREE SHIPPING!
    • FREE Secret Pre-Workout (FULL BOTTLE)
    • 365 DAY RISK-FREE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!


    ACT NOW >> https://usplabsdirect.com/ultimate-t-am-3monthsupply


    Name:  728x90_Ultimate-T_Exclusive_Banner[2285].jpg
Views: 161
Size:  186.8 KB

    ULTIMATE-T:
    Breakthrough Hormone Support

    KSM-66® is a very exciting ingredient. As mentioned above, it’s backed by multiple clinical studies that utilized a double-blind, placebo-controlled protocol. There are very few, if any, other botanical compounds studied in this manner on testosterone and cortisol support.

    Ultimate-T starts by utilizing at least the amount of KSM-66 that demonstrated the ability to support testosterone release and control cortisol in two separate “Gold Standard” human studies. The studies used 600mg and 675 mg. Ultimate-T has 675mg per four capsules.

    The ability to positively support both of these hormones – a 1-2 punch every male lifter is after – was virtually unheard of before KSM-66 came along.

    Because KSM-66 supports the body’s release and balancing of these two critical compounds, the body’s regular production will not shut down and does not require PCT. Of course, once you stop supplementing your body may return to its previous levels.

    Ultimate-T doesn’t stop there. It also packs the emerging ingredient SpilanTEST™ – Spilanthes Acmella (Flower) Extract, Symplocos Racemosa (Bark) Extract and Eurycoma Longfolia (Root) Extract for an amazingly well-rounded supplement.

    Ultimate-T is recommended for use up to 8 consecutive weeks before taking a 4 week break.

    KSM-66 has also won five (5) industry awards!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  2. Talk about another spectacular AM family hookup! You know these go fast, don't miss out

    Let us know if you have any questions.

    -Colby
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
    •   
       

  3. 50% OFF - 3 MONTH SUPPLY OF ULTIMATE-T PLUS FREE SOCKS, SHIRT, SHIPPING, EXTRAS!


    What's everyone training today?

    I have Duffalo bar squats (5x5) on the menu with some belt squat marches and single leg press. Should be good time...
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

  4. This deal is amazing. Might jump - need to watch the budget though.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    This deal is amazing. Might jump - need to watch the budget though.
    Solid deal, lots of swag and bonus gift! Not to mention free shipping I enjoy this product- I usually run it for 8 weeks. It's fun..
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Solid deal, lots of swag and bonus gift! Not to mention free shipping I enjoy this product- I usually run it for 8 weeks. It's fun..
    I've run it a few times, I dig it. Just spent a bit too much over the past month with summer vacation with the kiddo

  7. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    I've run it a few times, I dig it. Just spent a bit too much over the past month with summer vacation with the kiddo
    I hear you brother!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

  8. Man USPLabs always killing it with the deals. I'm just about to start bottle two of UT from a previous sale you guys had... Pretty solid stuff, love that KSM-66.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by slimsaw00 View Post
    Man USPLabs always killing it with the deals. I'm just about to start bottle two of UT from a previous sale you guys had... Pretty solid stuff, love that KSM-66.
    We appreciate your support and feedback brother
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

  10. I know everyone was holding their breath...

    but I ended up picking this up. Shipped out today. Can't wait to get that shirt!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    I know everyone was holding their breath...

    but I ended up picking this up. Shipped out today. Can't wait to get that shirt!
    USPLabs shirts are sooooooooo comfortable!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by slimsaw00 View Post
    USPLabs shirts are sooooooooo comfortable!
    For sure. This will be my... sixth or seventh? The only one I don't have is the cardinal red - or the new UBC onces.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    For sure. This will be my... sixth or seventh? The only one I don't have is the cardinal red - or the new UBC onces.
    Nice! I've only got two, but with all the great deals USP cranks out I'll be adding to the collection.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by slimsaw00 View Post
    Nice! I've only got two, but with all the great deals USP cranks out I'll be adding to the collection.
    They're my favorite shirt to hang out or work out in. I've made a couple sleeveless. They're just so awesome.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    I know everyone was holding their breath...

    but I ended up picking this up. Shipped out today. Can't wait to get that shirt!
    Awesome! We appreciate your support I don't even have the new shirt yet, enjoy!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Awesome! We appreciate your support I don't even have the new shirt yet, enjoy!
    I didn't really need any ksm66 supps right now but this deal was just too good to miss
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Killer deal, guys! Ultimate T is great and 20/month is a steal (plus that sweet, sweet shirt).

    I just need to get that new black and yellow
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  18. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    I didn't really need any ksm66 supps right now but this deal was just too good to miss
    KSM/Spilanthes is a sweet combo..

  19. Couldn't pass on this great deal. Just placed my order. Looking forward to trying this product

  20. Quote Originally Posted by krr3b View Post
    Couldn't pass on this great deal. Just placed my order. Looking forward to trying this product
    You'll like it, I've ran it two 2 month cycles before - enjoyed it quite a bit.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by agroupthink View Post
    You'll like it, I've ran it two 2 month cycles before - enjoyed it quite a bit.
    Awesome! Glad to hear it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by krr3b View Post
    Couldn't pass on this great deal. Just placed my order. Looking forward to trying this product
    We appreciate your support
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

  23. LOVE me some Ultimate-T....
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  24. Any plans on supporting INT shipping on your insiders?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gnbbc View Post
    Any plans on supporting INT shipping on your insiders?
    We hope to do so in the future!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 08:35 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:14 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 12:45 PM
  5. One month supply of Ectotropin for cheap.........
    By jayden1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in