Chaos and Pain has a natty stack to give you!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up gents !!!!

Alpha here, got a giveaway for you gentleman! Got 1- Permaswole and 1-Legendary to give to one lucky winner !!!
DESCRIPTION

Ever feel so pumped you lose track of where your shoulders are and run into stuff at random? Ever feel so strong you consider walking through doors rather than going to the trouble of opening them? If you have, it's awesome, and if you haven't, you should be dying to.

This is why Chaos and Pain has created Cannibal Swole, a stimulant free preworkout supplement designed to have you as big and as strong as you've ever been. Packed to the gills with every cell-volumizing, strength-improving, shirt-splitting ingredient we could find, Cannibal Swole will have you checking yourself out in every mirror, window, puddle, or any other somewhat reflective surface you can find and then flipping over a car to keep your pump up.

U mirin bro? You should be. Loaded with agmatine, creatinol-o-phosphate, resveratrol, sodium-r isomer-ALA, citrulline and norvaline, Cannibal Swole's got just what the doctor ordered to have everyone checking you out and remarking that you have awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.
https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server4500/b52j57hi/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/101/564/cannibal-permaswole-2__97922.1497982032.png?c=2

Have you ever wanted to be a gym Legend? You know, the guy that everyone stops and watches as he effortlessly reps out 315 on the bench? If you want to be one of the select few, then read on. If not, then oh well. It’s not our fault.

What is Myostatin? Back in the early 2000s, late 1990s, pictures of insanely HUGE cows started flooding all of the muscle building magazines. What was responsible for these freaks of nature? A lack of Myostatin! Myostatin is a protein made by the muscle cells that inhibits muscle growth. Myostatin doesn’t want you to be a freak!

Back in the early 2000s, late 1990s, pictures of insanely HUGE cows started flooding all of the muscle building magazines. What was responsible for these freaks of nature? A lack of Myostatin! Myostatin is a protein made by the muscle cells that inhibits muscle growth. Myostatin doesn’t want you to be a freak!

How do you stop Myostatin from killing your gains? Enter Epicatechin! Epicatechin is found in dark chocolate and helps promote an increase in Follistatin. Follistatin helps to inhibit myostatin.

What is Laxogenin help? 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin is a steroidal sapinogen that has been shown to have a similar anabolic/ androgenic ratio to Anavar. It helps to increase protein synthesis, aka muscle building.

What happens when you combine Epicatechin with Laxogenin? You create the prefect environment for Growth without side effects!! Laxogenin can help signal the body to increase the building blocks of muscle, while Epicatechin helps turn off the muscle governor. It’s like opening the flood gates of muscle gains!

How do you make Legendary even better? We decided to throw in 50mg of Capsorp to help your body absorb more of these awesome compounds!

Find more Herbal Testosterone Boosters

DIRECTIONS

As a dietary supplement, take one to two (1-2) capsules of Legendary one (1) time per day with or without food. Do not exceed four (4) capsules daily.

https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server4500/b52j57hi/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/133/570/legendary__77591.1497982247.png?c=2

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
This sounds AWESOME!! I'm definitely willing to log this! Been wanting to try and log a laxo product and I've ran epi before with good gains so a mix of the two would be pretty d*mn great I could imagine!

celliem

celliem

Awards
Thanks for describing Epicatechin and what it does. I wasn't totally sure what it did. These products sound awesome tho. Good luck!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for support

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is beautiful. I can't wait to see what the winner thinks of it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr. Natty here to follow!
Already logging some natty test boosters.
Damn I would like to give this a run but I still have a month of the other.
very interested.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would be down. Looks like a great combo.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Winner will be picked Thursday night and posted Friday so get them in gents !!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm totally in!! I'll log the fck out of this!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Once again I'm Here and I'm in! Several logs under my belt, Have been supplement free for a couple months now, Not even a little ole creatine in my blood so if you want a good clean log straight up with some good routines I'm your man! Best of luck to everyone!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Damn I didn't even notice the flavor til now when i was lookin at the pic more Sour Apple *drools*
THAT has been my all time favorite with drinks lately, I was getting these sour apple rockstars and even got my girl hooked on them and they stopped selling the damn things! about to start bulk ordering some similar ones quite possibly

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you guys one thing I definitely love Permaswole , usually that with riot makes for a kick ass workout, throw in the BFR bands on arm day and wooooo my biceps and triceps are usually kicking for the remainder of the day. But legendary I've been on 1-3 caps / carb meal on this cut and I can definitely tell the cut is kicking ass right now I'm absolutely loving it can definitely tell pumps in the gym are even better and I feel it is a big aide to the cut

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Products you guys are coming out with have gotten rave reviews. Also interested in predator, hearing great things.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Products you guys are coming out with have gotten rave reviews. Also interested in predator, hearing great things.
Predator is freaking best gda hands down. They have a bogo through weekend

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
And you can still use Alpha20 with that for 20% off

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just picked up a bunch of Predator bottles from your ridiculous sale. I would love some more C&P in my stack!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll tell you guys one thing I definitely love Permaswole , usually that with riot makes for a kick ass workout, throw in the BFR bands on arm day and wooooo my biceps and triceps are usually kicking for the remainder of the day. But legendary I've been on 1-3 caps / carb meal on this cut and I can definitely tell the cut is kicking ass right now I'm absolutely loving it can definitely tell pumps in the gym are even better and I feel it is a big aide to the cut
permaswole looks great...but personally I've never got much from epi or laxogenin.

i'll be on the lookout for a premaswole sale like the one on predator!!!

btw-predator sale is kickass!!!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (drum role)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woo-hoo! Made my day! Thank you and thanks to all the top competition in this thread.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations man!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks to all, next time will be your turn.