Select Vegan Peanut Butter Delight Promo

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. First use it actually tasted kinda bad - half cup cottage cheese, 1.5 scoops select then add water until pudding consistency, tasted like bland salt free peanuts with weak flavoring plus a slight chalky aftertaste which really sticks around for a while, it has that slight grittiness that vegan powders have too, I'll use it a few more ways - straight shake, with oats, with Greek yogurt

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    First use it actually tasted kinda bad - half cup cottage cheese, 1.5 scoops select then add water until pudding consistency, tasted like bland salt free peanuts with weak flavoring plus a slight chalky aftertaste which really sticks around for a while, it has that slight grittiness that vegan powders have too, I'll use it a few more ways - straight shake, with oats, with Greek yogurt
    Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    Name:  20170712_210110.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  48.3 KB
    Was the pic of the mixture you speak of or with oats? Not sure I would care for it with cottage cheese. Let us know your further thoughts please.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Was the pic of the mixture you speak of or with oats? Not sure I would care for it with cottage cheese. Let us know your further thoughts please.
    Just cottage cheese, I'll be using Greek yogurt tonight and shake tomorrow morning

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Drinking my 3rd shake today. I will have a 4th on Thursday, and will have the review up Friday. Is there a particular location/format that you guys expect for the reviews?
    If you and the other winners could post it in the PES company section that would be great. An added bonus if you could just copy paste to the actual PB delight product review as well. I will double check but we should have one up for it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  5. 1. Yes I have tried a Vegan Protein powder before (Orgain)

    2. Yes I can review

    3. No I have not tried pb cookie select

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    Just cottage cheese, I'll be using Greek yogurt tonight and shake tomorrow morning
    Have you tried it with oats yet though? Man I'm craving it right about now! Had a pretty plain lunch today at work.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Greek yogurt was not any better. I tried adding less water to bring out the flavor. It turned out really thick but was still extremely bland. It was not enjoyable to eat, I liked this consistency though.

    Name:  20170713_211839.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  50.7 KB

    I'll be drinking a shake here shortly. I'll give proats a try soon, definitely by Monday.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    Greek yogurt was not any better. I tried adding less water to bring out the flavor. It turned out really thick but was still extremely bland. It was not enjoyable to eat, I liked this consistency though.

    Name:  20170713_211839.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  50.7 KB

    I'll be drinking a shake here shortly. I'll give proats a try soon, definitely by Monday.
    Interesting. Can't say I've had it in either yogurt or cottage cheese yet personally. Do you typically like peanut flavoring prior to this?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Interesting. Can't say I've had it in either yogurt or cottage cheese yet personally. Do you typically like peanut flavoring prior to this?
    I really enjoy both select peanut butter cookie and chocolate peanut butter cup in a mixture cottage cheese and Greek yogurt. I like the taste of cottage cheese and the consistency of yogurt. This is my go to late night snack. I have this every night where I wasn't at an all you can eat dinner.

  10. A shake was not enjoyable either. I mixed 1.5 scoops with 15 oz water then put it in freezer for a while - most shakes taste better very cold. It mixes great and very thick. I can see why so much water is needed for 1 scoop. The taste is a very chalky, earthy peanut flavor. It leaves a bad aftertaste in your mouth. Having tried one another vegan protein powder, I would probably shop around if taste is important. I am really impressed with the macros.
    Name:  20170714_090745.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  38.3 KB
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Looks like it could make a good icing, mixing that thick!

    Sorry to hear Vegan isn't up your alley brother but we appreciate your feedback here!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Looks like it could make a good icing, mixing that thick!

    Sorry to hear Vegan isn't up your alley brother but we appreciate your feedback here!
    I'm still holding out some hope for proats.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    I'm still holding out some hope for proats.
    My favorite style. Love it in oats here but I'll let you be the judge!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Name:  20170715_080135.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  55.5 KB

    Winner winner chicken dinner or at least the most tolerable way to consume this protein powder. This is 2/3 cup raw oats, cooked, cooled, then mixed with 2 scoops and some extra water. It is super gooey. I enjoyed this consistency. The negative aspects subside somewhat and you are left with a bland peanut flavor. The aftertaste isn't as bad. The taste starts out neither good nor bad just kinda blah. By the end of the bowl, I was ready to be done with it. It was fairly filling. I'll be finishing out my tub this way mixing in combinations of bananas, peanut butter, and nuts for a more complete post workout meal. I'll put together a more complete review and post to the other threads. I much appreciated the tub, to me protein is protein! Thanks!

  15. I tossed a review thread up in the PES section.

  16. Sorry to say I do not like the Select Vegan Peanut Butter Delight Protein Powder in a shake at all, very chalky, bland and mixes poorly (Sorry guys have to be honest) in oats it is pretty good. Today I used it to made some Great Protein Pancakes, topped off with Blueberry syrup and it just does not get any better!!! The Regular Select is still one on the Best Proteins money can buy!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  17. Ok thank you guys. We appreciate good honest feedback no matter what the case. Thank you Jim for tossing that up for us.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. [QUOTE=LiveToLift;5798209]Ok thank you guys. We appreciate good honest feedback no matter what the case. Thank you Jim for tossing that up for us.[/QU]

    When i get off from work i will be posting review with pics of shake and flap jacks
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

  19. [QUOTE=thorsdad31;5798253]
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Ok thank you guys. We appreciate good honest feedback no matter what the case. Thank you Jim for tossing that up for us.[/QU]

    When i get off from work i will be posting review with pics of shake and flap jacks
    Good deal bro! Thank you.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Select Vegan Peanut Butter Delight - PB&J Pancakes !!

    Name:  PB&J.JPG
Views: 18
Size:  135.4 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  21. As I suspected, it is pretty dang good when mixed with a chocolate flavor. Cuts away some of the sweetness of the chocolate and removes the aftertaste of the PB.

  22. My review is up with pics
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Select Vegan Peanut Butter Delight - PB&J Pancakes !!

    Name:  PB&J.JPG
Views: 18
Size:  135.4 KB
    Good God man! Those look straight up delicious!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. [USA] WTS/WTT: 5 tubs of PES Select Peanut Butter Cup
    By houstontexas in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2016, 04:14 AM
  2. PES Select Peanut Butter Cup Recipe Challenge!!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 07:43 PM
  3. Replies: 221
    Last Post: 06-22-2015, 08:25 AM
  4. Introducing: PES Select Peanut Butter Cup
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 490
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 12:06 PM
  5. WTB/WTT Select Peanut Butter Cup
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 10:04 AM
Log in
Log in