Vein Nutrition Presents : What goes up must come down promo!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. posted my review for Rupture on Vein Nutrition website.

2. Left my review on Vein website as well
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Angrypolak View Post
    I agree with completely. It wasn't the best energy or pump product, but it was an awesome mix of both. I think the most effective "all arounder" honestly still goes to Kraken...but the taste is awful. I mean AWWWWFULLLL. Rupture flavor is on point and is 95% as good. Price, flavor, effectiveness are all on point. I give Rupture a solid recommendation.
    Kraken is good? With an awful taste huh? I was,looking at it yesterday

4. Anybody else have issues with the vein nutrition shaker leaking??

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Anybody else have issues with the vein nutrition shaker leaking??
    Yes
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

6. Here's my review. Orange Gummy Candy is just bad IMO. You can tell they tried to make a unique flavor when drinking it, but it just turned out to be a weird orange flavor. I'll call it a flat orange or unsweetened orange. There's probably a better way to describe it. It is tolerable though. So the effects are very pronounced. After about 10 minutes I started to feel almost like I was slightly intoxicated. At about 15 minutes, I started to feel a little uppity in my chest, kind of like others have described. This was not desirable but I didn't mind as much because of the sedative effects. This lasted for about 15 minutes. At about 30 minutes, my body started feeling tingling and if I hadn't already been lying in bed, I certainly would have wanted to be in bed. This lasted for about 15 minutes. At 45 minutes, it took everything in me to not turn off the NBA Finals because my body was just limp. My wife wanted me to check to see if the doors were locked because she thought she heard something. I reluctantly complied. This was not a fun trip downstairs. I finally handed over the remote to my wife at about the 60 minute mark and with the volume on low, a pillow over my heard, I was asleep almost instantly after closing my eyes. I normally wake up twice a night to p!ss which I did. Normally I have no problem getting out of bed to do this. The first time it took everything in me to get up and was back asleep almost instantly. The second time I normally have a little problem going back to sleep - not this time. I woke up at my normal time after almost 8 hours of sleep without an alarm. I was hoping Sedation would make me stay asleep longer because I didn't have to get up until later. I didn't feel any more refreshed than normal. I usually have really intense dreams the last 3 hours of sleep. Last night however, I had intense dreams ALL night. Some other things to note, after about 2 weeks of the sample sitting in my kitchen(which is not overly humid), there were tiny clumps of powder and it was still sealed. Also, I measured out 2.5 teaspoons and there was still some powder left over. I'll rate this 7.5/10. I don't want to quite give it a 8 but think 7 is too low. Thanks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Kraken is good? With an awful taste huh? I was,looking at it yesterday
    I've heard the new flavors are better, but the SOTB I got was not good. As far as effects, it gave me "tunnel vision" focus and good pumps.

Some may want more than 200mg caffeine. I solved this by splitting a 200mg tab I had on days I wanted the extra boost for a total of 300mg.

Also, I used Rupture again to day. Still love the flavor, energy, and mild pump. I like it with 10-12oz water. Mixed with 8oz is a bit too "tart" for me. Works best for me on my strength focused days thanks to DMAA.

8. sedation was great . got really good solid sleeep off it ..
    have been laid up with a hamstring injury for the past week jsut got back to training yesterday but didn't have rupture with me so no pwo done. maybe monday , tuesday or wednesday will give it a whurl. thanks again.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Anybody else have issues with the vein nutrition shaker leaking??
    No, I haven't noticed it

10. Sedation: when I used this product, I did so a half serving at a time. I mixed with 8 oz of water. The flavor isn't bad. Not my favorite, but very tolerable. Almost seems kinda "spicy". Also mixed pretty well with minimal residue. Now, I normally don't have problems sleeping, it's getting to bed early enough. The first time I took it, it made me super drowsy. Each time after, not the same effect. I was hoping maybe I found something to help make what sleep I get more productive. While it did help me sleep harder, I was also very groggy the next morning and it made it hard to wake up. If you have 8 hours to sleep, this WILL be great. If you don't, I wouldn't recommend it.

Rupture: let me start off by saying I am not the biggest fan of DMAA. I think it's crap and I don't get the obsession with it. That being said, I have used Mesomorph, a board darling. This product is WAY better than Meso. Energy felt better, pump was better. Overall, a better product. It didn't turn me on to DMAA, as I still feel it's dirty energy and almost makes me irritable. The taste and mixability are both better than Sedation and the green apple flavor is better than Mr. Hyde, which I thought Pro Supps did a nice job with. If you like Meso, pick this up while you can!

11. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Sedation: when I used this product, I did so a half serving at a time. I mixed with 8 oz of water. The flavor isn't bad. Not my favorite, but very tolerable. Almost seems kinda "spicy". Also mixed pretty well with minimal residue. Now, I normally don't have problems sleeping, it's getting to bed early enough. The first time I took it, it made me super drowsy. Each time after, not the same effect. I was hoping maybe I found something to help make what sleep I get more productive. While it did help me sleep harder, I was also very groggy the next morning and it made it hard to wake up. If you have 8 hours to sleep, this WILL be great. If you don't, I wouldn't recommend it.

Rupture: let me start off by saying I am not the biggest fan of DMAA. I think it's crap and I don't get the obsession with it. That being said, I have used Mesomorph, a board darling. This product is WAY better than Meso. Energy felt better, pump was better. Overall, a better product. It didn't turn me on to DMAA, as I still feel it's dirty energy and almost makes me irritable. The taste and mixability are both better than Sedation and the green apple flavor is better than Mr. Hyde, which I thought Pro Supps did a nice job with. If you like Meso, pick this up while you can!
    I liked it better than mesomorph too

12. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I liked it better than mesomorph too
    Ditto
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/292060-wimsicle-takes-booneman77s.html

13. The pre-workout is strong and tastes good. Feel good energy

I tried the sedation once and slept well. Taste good two. Flavors on both are nice
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

14. Sorry for the lack of reviews on my part. I've been way too busy to be on here the past few days. But I'm off so I'll get my official reviews up here and on the site.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Do you guys have a review section for Sedation and Rupture? It may be blasphemy on this board, but Rupture is better than Meso IMHO.
    Oh, and ill kill you.

With kindness and over-use of perverted and extreme sexual comments for this one.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Oh, and ill kill you.

With kindness and over-use of perverted and extreme sexual comments for this one.
    Just got a partial reading this

17. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Just got a partial reading this
    Damn it! Opposite reaction!

18. Sorry it took so long, wife and kids have kept me busy. Sedation was great best night sleep I have gotten in a long time. Will definetly be making a purchase of this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Sorry it took so long, wife and kids have kept me busy. Sedation was great best night sleep I have gotten in a long time. Will definetly be making a purchase of this.
    Thank you! Remember to use "JUST410" for 10% off.
    I've just replenished mine. (It lasted 3 months because I used it occasionally and only half scoops worked great)
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  •