USPlabs FREEBIE FRIDAY - Win FREE Jack3d / Yok3d / Shaker - EASY TO ENTER >>>>>>>

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Under 315 No Straps

Over Strap up for maximum reps !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Attachment 146136

Hit a 525 pull at this weekend charity push pull event.
    Beast mode on!!!
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
    •   

3. I was happy to see an Ohio bar at the competition. Previously it was a normal stiff bar

4. No straps

5. No straps and no belt for this guy...

Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer
    •   

6. I pulled 405 without straps before my shoulder injury. Never will use straps to be honest. I have an iron grip from wrestling through highschool, probably because used to walk around every day with a grip strengthener...

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    I pulled 405 without straps before my shoulder injury. Never will use straps to be honest. I have an iron grip from wrestling through highschool, probably because used to walk around every day with a grip strengthener...
    that's awesome, o those worked well for you? any specific routine like squeeze and hold intervals? to me grip is everything too, that's why I was sayin no to straps cause I expect the forearms and grip to handle anything connected to my body.

8. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    that's awesome, o those worked well for you? any specific routine like squeeze and hold intervals? to me grip is everything too, that's why I was sayin no to straps cause I expect the forearms and grip to handle anything connected to my body.
    I would change it up, sometimes I'd go for as many reps as possible as fast as possible and sometimes I'd try to hold it for as long as possible. I just kinda did it whenever I was bored in class (which was all the time). I gained a hella lot of strength in my pinkies, not sure how they ended up so much stronger but I could grab someone's wrist and squeeze hard enough for them to tell me it hurt after a match.

Grip is everything to me tho, I know it's cool to dead lift tons of weight but like I want to be able to do it all by myself, I don't even use chalk. I don't even own straps to be honest. I don't even know how to put them on.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    I would change it up, sometimes I'd go for as many reps as possible as fast as possible and sometimes I'd try to hold it for as long as possible. I just kinda did it whenever I was bored in class (which was all the time). I gained a hella lot of strength in my pinkies, not sure how they ended up so much stronger but I could grab someone's wrist and squeeze hard enough for them to tell me it hurt after a match.

Grip is everything to me tho, I know it's cool to dead lift tons of weight but like I want to be able to do it all by myself, I don't even use chalk. I don't even own straps to be honest. I don't even know how to put them on.
    ha ha hell yea man, you sound just like me! I been meaning to get one of those little thingys cause that is one of my main things, being able to crush **** in your hands or hold someone hanging off a bridge.. I do massage therapy foff and on along with every kind of Physical Therapy you can think of and my hands look big all veiny but I get this massive cramping right in the palm close to the thumb joint and I feel like maybe using one for a good little routine along with my normal training.. Like I said tho, you sound like me, I have it literally instilled in my head from the guys I used to work out with that you don't need chalk, wraps, shirts any of that ****. if you cant break it then you cant take it... as for any kind of failure doing deads with my grip was twice in the last 5-6 years doing super high drop set deads, 50-40-30-20-10-5-1 starting out SOMEwhat light enough but yea usually around the 10-20 mark just before I hit failure one hand will start slipping ever so slightly.. I have deadlifted 505 no wraps at one time and didn't have a problem at all.. I don't hate on anyone tho. whatever it takes to get you the next step DOIT

10. Over over strapped on heavier sets, never use belt. Over under on lighter and medium weight sets to build grip strength. Best PR no straps is 555, strapped is 585
    https://youtu.be/WM-ZhjvJI9k

11. Nothing else to say other than USP MAx Reps is the best PWO ive ever tried, and Ive tried loads.

I could have gone for another hour if the missus hadnt asked to bail and go home

I add a little Jack3d if im tired for the stim boost

12. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Nothing else to say other than USP MAx Reps is the best PWO ive ever tried, and Ive tried loads.

I could have gone for another hour if the missus hadnt asked to bail and go home

I add a little Jack3d if im tired for the stim boost
    I've checked out that MaxREPS a lot of times definitely looked like a good one, never picked it up for some reason though, maybe a proprietary and not enough ingredients not really sure, I'm guessing that's a good stack what you mentioned mixing the two.. I've been kinda picky with PWO's these days cause I have a massive tolerance to the stims and on those real crappy days that I need an extra boost Ive only had maybe 2 that did anything for me in the last 4-5 years.. Still haven't tried anything with DMAA been debating on buying it solo and throwing it in with my PWO. Looking forward to the Jack3d though, I actually haven't used a pwo in over 2-3 months at least, I have been drinking these sour apple rockstars almost everyday lol I don't think that comes close tho.. Thanks for the comment

13. I have a question for ups reps. Not sure if this is the right place to ask it but anyways here it goes -

Will the ups insider deals ever be available to Canadians? I am subscribed to your newsletter and always get the promos and wish I could order but your website will not ship to Canada

14. In from UK, if applicable.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    I've checked out that MaxREPS a lot of times definitely looked like a good one, never picked it up for some reason though, maybe a proprietary and not enough ingredients not really sure,
    I don't think you ever looked at it.. If so you would know if it was a Prop or not

Clearly that is the furthest thing from a proprietary.

While simple on paper, it was damn effective and one of my favorite non-stim pre-workouts on the market. It is easy to stack with their product line, or you can add your own bulk powders to make your own non-stim or stim pre by simply adding caffeine to your desire.

I added 1g of agmatine, 2.5g Betaine, and 3.2g Beta-Alanine to it, and it was a pretty damn well effective non-stim. Not to mention even with all the bulk powders added USP Labs killed it with their flavoring, so you could not even taste them.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Why's it not on the usp labs website anymore?

go to products and its not there??

17. can you stack with jack3d3d?
    I was doing this but then read the label says not to stack with any other source of nitrates....
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Why's it not on the usp labs website anymore?

go to products and its not there??
    Because its Discontinued.
    Sad to say, it was one of my favorite, if not my FAVORITE off the USP line.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. I just ordered some Watermelon Limeade MaxReps+
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

20. Without for sure!

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I don't think you ever looked at it.. If so you would know if it was a Prop or not

Clearly that is the furthest thing from a proprietary.

While simple on paper, it was damn effective and one of my favorite non-stim pre-workouts on the market. It is easy to stack with their product line, or you can add your own bulk powders to make your own non-stim or stim pre by simply adding caffeine to your desire.

I added 1g of agmatine, 2.5g Betaine, and 3.2g Beta-Alanine to it, and it was a pretty damn well effective non-stim. Not to mention even with all the bulk powders added USP Labs killed it with their flavoring, so you could not even taste them.
    Your right, it was the Jack3d that had the proprietary at the time I was checking them out, that does look like a great pwo for blood flow & pumps, the jack3d looks awesome too, I hate proprietary cause you never know how much of each ingredient is in there but I'm ok with it, it has nothing but an awesome profile, stacked with maxreps I bet that would be a fantastic experience!

22. I heard rumor once that MaxREPS was coming back bigger and better than ever.. but I can't confirm or deny that at this time

Love the dialog that's opened up in this thread.

All winners orders have been processed and I hope will ship this week!

Thanks everyone!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

23. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    I heard rumor once that MaxREPS was coming back bigger and better than ever.. but I can't confirm or deny that at this time

Thanks everyone!
    Crap lol. I entered after the winners were already announced
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Crap lol. I entered after the winners were already announced
    Reading.....
    Not even once lmao..

Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    I heard rumor once that MaxREPS was coming back bigger and better than ever.. but I can't confirm or deny that at this time

Thanks everyone!
    Now that is what I am talking about!!!

Bring it back @USPlabsRep!

BRING IT BACK

speaking of that... don't you guys have a blueberry and Peanut butter Modern protein flavor you guys are working on?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post

Thanks everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Now that is what I am talking about!!!

Bring it back @USPlabsRep!

BRING IT BACK

speaking of that... don't you guys have a blueberry and Peanut butter Modern protein flavor you guys are working on?
    I'll be d*mned. I bought so much MaxREPS last year that I didn't realize it's been gone

I'm down to just a couple tubs. You gotta bring it back @USPlabsRep !
    I <3 Carbs

26. MaxReps!!!! PLEEEEAAAASE!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Flesh, bone and soul! Winner #2!
    So I'm a little slow getting back but I received a box and knew Right away because I had been tracking it every hour in anticipation
    Upon opening it I found 3 Amazing gifts I was blessed with from the Anabolic Angels of USPLabs...
    Name:  USPLabsJck3dYok3dShakerBox.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  141.4 KB

So very thankful, Never had the opportunity of trying Jack3d and the first time was nothing short of Amazing!
    Blue Raspberry tastes PERFECT, though more like a cotton candy to me but I love the blue cottoncandy.

5 Stars on Everything!

Mixability was the best I think I have seen yet! not a damn speck of anything once I shake it a few good times
    completely dissolved which is one of the things that bugs me every now and then, usually I jus slam my PWO's and wash the grit down as quick as possible, however this one I could sip it if I wanted cause its smooth as hell..

Effects? GREAT! That Good Rush Physically and Mentally. the nice tingling you get from the beta alanine I believe it is usually and possibly the yohimbine as well. nd lasts a good while with no real come down or crash effects so I really couldn't tell when it did die down for the most part..

Also plenty of servings, nice full container with the PERFECT scoop.

Havent tried the Yok3d yet, planning that for the big days coming up next week. and the shaker is awesome1
    its like the swiss army knife of shakers! the bottom can hold a couple scoops of your post workout protein mix, comes with an awesome little funnel with a keychain loop on it perfect for your PWO, also has 2 compartments on top for vitamins or any other tabs and supplements you might need.
    Cant say enough about how thankful and happy I am with these, I hit it big I can say that. USPlabs does NOT make short cuts or disappoint!

Also like to mention I just started the Ultimate T from you guys a few days ago, waiting to see how that works for my PCT. Thank you again!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Answer questions about our Health Series - WIN FREE SHAKER CUPS!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 03:05 PM
  3. Important RPM Release Updates…Plus, Win Free RPM!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3088
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 10:28 PM
  4. Win Free Groceries For a Year!
    By sugamber in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:59 AM