USPlabs FREEBIE FRIDAY - Win FREE Jack3d / Yok3d / Shaker - EASY TO ENTER >>>>>>>

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Name:  IMG_1489336630.784851.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  134.2 KB

Hit a 525 pull at this weekend charity push pull event.

2. I say w/o straps I like increasing my grip strength.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Team No straps all the way. Unless I'm doing 10-15 reps for accesories.

Boom! Instant winner! Please contest post and DM me. Congrats. 2 more winners to go!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

4. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Yess been dying too try jack3d! Maybe this can be my blessing.

Deads ALWAYS without straps, better grip strength, less hassel, feel like a ***** if i used them, not saying people that do are, just my own personal feeling.. And there are definitley times the forearms burn out and holding it becomes impossible, so MAYBE once a year i would break the cycle but i feel like your not getting 110% using anything other then your own flesh and bone and soul.
    Flesh, bone and soul! Winner #2!

5. Without for all normal heavy and mid range sets. With for my sets of 20.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Flesh, bone and soul! Winner #2!
    HELL YES! Thank you SOOOOO Much!, Congrats to Everyone and best of wishes to all! I will drop a good log and review on this as well and let you know soons I get it! That just made me upcoming week! Glad you liked that lol I couldn't have thought of a better way to explain my training philosophy that was beat into me at a young age by some old schoolers that worked out super heavy in the joint(prison and jail)

7. P.S. been wanting to try both these for a while, specially the Jack3d, wish it was the old formula with the DMAA from what I heard it was pretty strong stuff, but I'm sure this one is just as good, nothing but good words ive heard on this and USP always makes good ****, going to be trying out the Ultimate T here in a couple weeks.. and damn did I need a new shaker cup! like Christmas in march! I'm heading out to vegas and so-cal to my old hometown for a little family reunion and see old friends I haven't seen in over 15yrs so I needed this to help keep my drive on point getting ready to go out there!

8. Forgot to ask those that have tried this latest version of Jack3d, how is it compared to the OG DMAA Version? I haven't had the pleasure of trying either

9. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Attachment 146067

I go hook grip all the way
    Winner #3! Hook grip is insane!

Congratulations everyone! Thanks for all the entries!

10. Thanks again for another awesome promo!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

11. Under 315 No Straps

Over Strap up for maximum reps !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Name:  IMG_1489336630.784851.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  134.2 KB

Hit a 525 pull at this weekend charity push pull event.
    Beast mode on!!!
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

13. I was happy to see an Ohio bar at the competition. Previously it was a normal stiff bar

14. No straps

15. No straps and no belt for this guy...

Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

16. I pulled 405 without straps before my shoulder injury. Never will use straps to be honest. I have an iron grip from wrestling through highschool, probably because used to walk around every day with a grip strengthener...

17. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    I pulled 405 without straps before my shoulder injury. Never will use straps to be honest. I have an iron grip from wrestling through highschool, probably because used to walk around every day with a grip strengthener...
    that's awesome, o those worked well for you? any specific routine like squeeze and hold intervals? to me grip is everything too, that's why I was sayin no to straps cause I expect the forearms and grip to handle anything connected to my body.

18. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    that's awesome, o those worked well for you? any specific routine like squeeze and hold intervals? to me grip is everything too, that's why I was sayin no to straps cause I expect the forearms and grip to handle anything connected to my body.
    I would change it up, sometimes I'd go for as many reps as possible as fast as possible and sometimes I'd try to hold it for as long as possible. I just kinda did it whenever I was bored in class (which was all the time). I gained a hella lot of strength in my pinkies, not sure how they ended up so much stronger but I could grab someone's wrist and squeeze hard enough for them to tell me it hurt after a match.

Grip is everything to me tho, I know it's cool to dead lift tons of weight but like I want to be able to do it all by myself, I don't even use chalk. I don't even own straps to be honest. I don't even know how to put them on.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    I would change it up, sometimes I'd go for as many reps as possible as fast as possible and sometimes I'd try to hold it for as long as possible. I just kinda did it whenever I was bored in class (which was all the time). I gained a hella lot of strength in my pinkies, not sure how they ended up so much stronger but I could grab someone's wrist and squeeze hard enough for them to tell me it hurt after a match.

Grip is everything to me tho, I know it's cool to dead lift tons of weight but like I want to be able to do it all by myself, I don't even use chalk. I don't even own straps to be honest. I don't even know how to put them on.
    ha ha hell yea man, you sound just like me! I been meaning to get one of those little thingys cause that is one of my main things, being able to crush **** in your hands or hold someone hanging off a bridge.. I do massage therapy foff and on along with every kind of Physical Therapy you can think of and my hands look big all veiny but I get this massive cramping right in the palm close to the thumb joint and I feel like maybe using one for a good little routine along with my normal training.. Like I said tho, you sound like me, I have it literally instilled in my head from the guys I used to work out with that you don't need chalk, wraps, shirts any of that ****. if you cant break it then you cant take it... as for any kind of failure doing deads with my grip was twice in the last 5-6 years doing super high drop set deads, 50-40-30-20-10-5-1 starting out SOMEwhat light enough but yea usually around the 10-20 mark just before I hit failure one hand will start slipping ever so slightly.. I have deadlifted 505 no wraps at one time and didn't have a problem at all.. I don't hate on anyone tho. whatever it takes to get you the next step DOIT

20. Over over strapped on heavier sets, never use belt. Over under on lighter and medium weight sets to build grip strength. Best PR no straps is 555, strapped is 585
    https://youtu.be/WM-ZhjvJI9k

21. Nothing else to say other than USP MAx Reps is the best PWO ive ever tried, and Ive tried loads.

I could have gone for another hour if the missus hadnt asked to bail and go home

I add a little Jack3d if im tired for the stim boost

22. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Nothing else to say other than USP MAx Reps is the best PWO ive ever tried, and Ive tried loads.

I could have gone for another hour if the missus hadnt asked to bail and go home

I add a little Jack3d if im tired for the stim boost
    I've checked out that MaxREPS a lot of times definitely looked like a good one, never picked it up for some reason though, maybe a proprietary and not enough ingredients not really sure, I'm guessing that's a good stack what you mentioned mixing the two.. I've been kinda picky with PWO's these days cause I have a massive tolerance to the stims and on those real crappy days that I need an extra boost Ive only had maybe 2 that did anything for me in the last 4-5 years.. Still haven't tried anything with DMAA been debating on buying it solo and throwing it in with my PWO. Looking forward to the Jack3d though, I actually haven't used a pwo in over 2-3 months at least, I have been drinking these sour apple rockstars almost everyday lol I don't think that comes close tho.. Thanks for the comment

23. I have a question for ups reps. Not sure if this is the right place to ask it but anyways here it goes -

Will the ups insider deals ever be available to Canadians? I am subscribed to your newsletter and always get the promos and wish I could order but your website will not ship to Canada
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

24. In from UK, if applicable.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Answer questions about our Health Series - WIN FREE SHAKER CUPS!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 03:05 PM
  3. Important RPM Release Updates…Plus, Win Free RPM!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3088
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 10:28 PM
  4. Win Free Groceries For a Year!
    By sugamber in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:59 AM