BPS new products! Come on in and take a seat!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. BPS new products! Come on in and take a seat!

BPS is very excited to announce it's four newest products! Command; Control; Compel; and Convert!

WHAT IS COMMAND?
    Command is the a scientifically*-dosed, proprietary-blend free, premium testosterone booster that doesn’t shut down your endogenous hormone production. The ingredients in COMMAND are backed by clinical research studies as natural testosterone boosters that are safe and effective. Not only that, COMMAND also helps control stress/cortisol levels to maximize muscle growth and minimize muscle tissue catabolism. All-in-all, COMMAND is a prime supplement to help you optimize your body’s natural androgen production!

More info, if you click here!

WHAT IS CONTROL?
    CONTROL is the ultimate thermogenic supplement, utilizing the most efficacious, clinically-proven ingredients in proper doses. In conjunction with a proper diet and training regimen, CONTROL’s ingredients work synergistically to help you carve your physique and conquer your workouts! No more feelings of lethargy and weakness when you’re pushing yourself on a fat-loss plan. You demand the best from yourself, so don’t settle for an inferior formula—Be your best every day with CONTROL!

WHAT IS COMPEL?
    If you are an athlete, a business professional, a student, a gym rat, or someone simply looking to optimize mental function, COMPEL can help you seize the day, every day. COMPEL is the ultimate nootropic formula and won’t cause dependency or withdrawals like many psychoactive drugs do.

[img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1147/7200/products/bps-compel_grande.jpg?v=1489100471[img]

WHAT IS CONVERT?
    CONVERT is a science-based, proprietary-blend free estrogen management supplement to help you optimize sex hormone balance. CONVERT features ingredients validated in clinical research studies to reduce estrogen levels naturally & safely. Not only that, CONVERT also helps boost natural testosterone levels. It is a quintessential all-in-one hormone optimizer to help you get the most out of your efforts both in, and out of, the gym!

@lukehayd

2. Let's get some loggers! I'd like three loggers per product! Throw up your app and we'll get the show on the road. @lukehayd needs your convincing as well. So butter em up!
    •   

3. Nice looks @BPS!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    Let's get some loggers! I'd like three loggers per product! Throw up your app and we'll get the show on the road. @lukehayd needs your convincing as well. So butter em up!
    I'm like a big juicy ear of sweet corn in need of buttering.....and maybe a little salt and pepper.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

5. Looks good guys🏻
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com
    •   

6. Love them labels! F'n tight
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'm like a big juicy ear of sweet corn in need of buttering.....and maybe a little salt and pepper.
    pepper on corn on the cob...oh HELL NO!!!

very happy to see new BPS products-congrats!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Been wanting to try a nootropic for the longest! 19 yo male with about 5 years of workout experience, natural

9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Looks good guys��
    Get that app in!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Love them labels! F'n tight
    Thanks! Finally landed on a label that suits the brand!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pepper on corn on the cob...oh HELL NO!!!

very happy to see new BPS products-congrats!!!
    Glad you like em!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencyyj View Post
    Been wanting to try a nootropic for the longest! 19 yo male with about 5 years of workout experience, natural
    Get an app in!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Spencyyj View Post
    Been wanting to try a nootropic for the longest! 19 yo male with about 5 years of workout experience, natural
    good choice!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good choice!!!
    Thanks!

13. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    You've been holding onto that one for a while just waiting to use it haven't you? Wait, is that the line you used on your wife?
  14. BPS new products! Come on in and take a seat!

If u guys want a direct comparison type of log in running a viper hyperdrive log for the next 25-27 days and could jump right into your control right after that.

I'm also running testify right now for another 30 days give or take and could jump into your command.

I'm a big fan of androcrine, actually gotta jump back on and see if any left bc I only got like a week left. And I love me some stimrush. A new staple in my pre arsenal.

Totally forgot I have another log coming up after this one. Keep me in mind for future opportunities though as I do like your products and whoever wins please let me know when your log is up so I can follow along.

15. Hey, I've been on a cut slowly losing BF since December, started out strict keto, now on a CKD style diet with 1 refeed a week. I'm currently running DS lean extreme and BLR exotherm, having okish results. I've got a log coming up next month with a bigger stack for the final stretch of my cut but would love to continue with something like control love the profile

16. I'm up to Tring everything but most interested in Compel. I've tried some noot blends and also separate nootropics. Interested in how it compares.

17. I'd be interested in giving the convert a go and log it if you're willing to ship to Canada!
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

18. "Come on and take a seat" ends up here.

We all know that couch.

These names are comedy. Love it. Sound like a promo for 50 shades of grey.

I'm down to log

19. would love to look at the convert or control. see if convert compares to nolvadex. i need a great fat burner for beach cut . get some of the hard to burn old man fat off my ass!
    stats-
    two day split
    6 years training

20. Wouldn't mind trying Convert or Command..
    Stats: 19 yo, 200lbs, 6'4". 235 bench, 365 deadlift and 335 squat. 5 years of training, workout 6 days a week with cardio mixed in. Not currently running any other products but have logged one in the past on my own accord, not the best log but you only get better with practice!

21. @thebigt where's your app? Or did you forget already?

22. Compel looks pretty cool, I'd like to see some logs from experienced nootropic users to see how it compares to some other premade blends and personal blends.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    Good morning, AM
    Good afternoon

24. morning brothers
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with a new Stack Animal reps come on in
    By derekderek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 12:59 AM