BPS needs 4 more loggers

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Awesome - Thank you !!!

Info Sent
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. What do you guys recommend for post cycle of this? Want to make sure I'm not shorting myself or doing too much since I'm new to the epi
    •   

3. I been a member on and off since 2003. I still haven't tried anything from BPS

4. I would like stim rush

5. Never tried anything from BPS but would definitely be down for some Stimrush.. haven't found anything close to the original Jack3d aside from Hyde but that's all caffeine.. I need a new Stim that'll make me want more
    •   

6. Damn I need to get my post count up haha, was considering buying epidrone anyway so oh well!

7. 1. Nope, just started with AM about 3 weeks ago. Got 45 so far and counting.

2.yep I am willing to update, well am usually busy with family so I'll try my best honestly.

3. Nope, haven't logged anything at all yet. Want to do a Andro run and log in but I want to be fully stocked with PWO, Protein, Creatine and all the essentials. Gotta make it worth it.

4. BPI protein, N.O. PWO (about 5 scoops left ) O.N. creatine, ZMA, Maca root, tribulus, Vit. D3, Lipodrene (use it with PWO, Ephedra and extra caffeine)

5. High possibility I would start as soon as received.

6. Maybe, up for debate.

7. F***k yeah I am, it's not only going to help me but other people on forums and anyone curious about buying.

8. Ppsshh just like question 7. I would be willing to let the people know wether it's money worth or not. I enjoy giving advise.

9. Any product giving willing to log. Stim rush or Epidrone, have Ostarine on hand but been wanting to do Andros. I have been in search for which one to go for.

10. Nope and Nope. Still haven't fully spread around supp. Companies I don't know because then I'm taking risk on it being a waste of money.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I would like stim rush
    So are you going to put in your app then?
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So are you going to put in your app then?
    Doing that right Meow

10. @)(
    1: Do you have more than 100 posts?
    YES

2:Are you willing to update at least 3-4 times per week?
    Probably around 6+

3:Are you currently logging any other products?
    No not in the past 30 days

4:What other products are you using?
    Multivitamin cq10 fish oil NAC tudca

5: Would you be willing to start your log as soon as it arrives?
    YES

6: Willing to post before & after pics? (Epidrone only) DEFINITELY

7: Willing to be completely honest?
    EVERYTIME

8: Willing to give a good details in your log?
    ALWAYS

9:Which product are you wanting to log?

STIM RUSH OR ANYTHING TO AID IN A CUT

10:Have you used any BPS products or logged for BPS before?
    NEVER ! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TOOOO

That's it. Ten simple and easy questions. Now, let's get to it! DONE/

11. Alright guys, I have to apologize for not posting the picks for who was going to log STIMRUSH for us. Yesterday was a crazy day. I am waiting to announce now because I am waiting for a reply to a PM. As soon as I get a reply, I will let you all know!

12. Quote Originally Posted by ALX393 View Post
    1. Nope, just started with AM about 3 weeks ago. Got 45 so far and counting.

2.yep I am willing to update, well am usually busy with family so I'll try my best honestly.

3. Nope, haven't logged anything at all yet. Want to do a Andro run and log in but I want to be fully stocked with PWO, Protein, Creatine and all the essentials. Gotta make it worth it.

4. BPI protein, N.O. PWO (about 5 scoops left ) O.N. creatine, ZMA, Maca root, tribulus, Vit. D3, Lipodrene (use it with PWO, Ephedra and extra caffeine)

5. High possibility I would start as soon as received.

6. Maybe, up for debate.

7. F***k yeah I am, it's not only going to help me but other people on forums and anyone curious about buying.

8. Ppsshh just like question 7. I would be willing to let the people know wether it's money worth or not. I enjoy giving advise.

9. Any product giving willing to log. Stim rush or Epidrone, have Ostarine on hand but been wanting to do Andros. I have been in search for which one to go for.

10. Nope and Nope. Still haven't fully spread around supp. Companies I don't know because then I'm taking risk on it being a waste of money.
    Although you don't have the post count of 100 or more like we like to have, I am willing to take a chance on you. Don't let me down!!

Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    @)(
    1: Do you have more than 100 posts?
    YES

2:Are you willing to update at least 3-4 times per week?
    Probably around 6+

3:Are you currently logging any other products?
    No not in the past 30 days

4:What other products are you using?
    Multivitamin cq10 fish oil NAC tudca

5: Would you be willing to start your log as soon as it arrives?
    YES

6: Willing to post before & after pics? (Epidrone only) DEFINITELY

7: Willing to be completely honest?
    EVERYTIME

8: Willing to give a good details in your log?
    ALWAYS

9:Which product are you wanting to log?

STIM RUSH OR ANYTHING TO AID IN A CUT

10:Have you used any BPS products or logged for BPS before?
    NEVER ! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TOOOO

That's it. Ten simple and easy questions. Now, let's get to it! DONE/
    Alright guys, get me that shipping info. You 2 are going to get to log STIMRUSH!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Although you don't have the post count of 100 or more like we like to have, I am willing to take a chance on you. Don't let me down!!

Alright guys, get me that shipping info. You 2 are going to get to log STIMRUSH!!
    Finally thank the good lord above !!! I feel blessed addy otw asap

14. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Finally thank the good lord above !!! I feel blessed addy otw asap

Got it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

My brother.. with help of the iron Gods that let us lift heavy as sh*t for as many reps to turn us into demigods I will not let you down. .. I won't leave the gym till I have sweat and blood running down..

Our Father, who lifts in Heaven Hallowed be thy gains; Thy gym doth come, Thy curls be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our asymmetries, for we forgive those who curl in the squat rack; and lead us not into cross-fit, but deliver us from cardio. Wheymen.

16. Congratulations Gentleman !!

Enjoy!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

17. Have any of you received your product yet?

18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Have any of you received your product yet?
    That's a negative sir

19. Should be there Saturday . Thanks for your patience, guys!

20. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    Should be there Saturday . Thanks for your patience, guys!
    Thanks man !!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    But but but.. the beast wants to come out and play already lol fine.. he can wait till Saturday

22. Quote Originally Posted by BPS View Post
    Sounds good!!! Thanks again for the opportunity!

23. Exhibit A ... so uhmm, as we can see here exhibit A has arrived and is ready for a test run, Was planing on resting tomorrow but seems like plans have changed abit, fingers crossed that it's strong enough where I don't have to double scoop. . I will update my honest opinion after.
  24. BPS needs 4 more loggers

Reporting back, just finished up 1hr 30 min of chest and back.. 10/10 clean energy nothing crazy like Hyde or original un replaceable Jack3d, mix? 10/10 no clumps not nothing, tingles didn't really hit till about 40 min later into the workout, flavor 10/10 not like others that taste like medicine. would I ever buy it ? Yeah I would recommend it to be bought but me being a Stim junkie would mix 1 scoop of this with something like Hyde to get that extra craze.. this is day 1 scoop 1 , we'll see how day 2 with 2 scoops go 🤞🏽

P.s. @lukehayd thank you for letting me give it a run I really appreciate it especially because I ran out of pwo yesterday lol and honestly it might be my go 2 with something stronger just to even the tables out

25. Quote Originally Posted by ALX393 View Post
    Reporting back, just finished up 1hr 30 min of chest and back.. 10/10 clean energy nothing crazy like Hyde or original un replaceable Jack3d, mix? 10/10 no clumps not nothing, tingles didn't really hit till about 40 min later into the workout, flavor 10/10 not like others that taste like medicine. would I ever buy it ? Yeah I would recommend it to be bought but me being a Stim junkie would mix 1 scoop of this with something like Hyde to get that extra craze.. this is day 1 scoop 1 , we'll see how day 2 with 2 scoops go ����

P.s. @lukehayd thank you for letting me give it a run I really appreciate it especially because I ran out of pwo yesterday lol and honestly it might be my go 2 with something stronger just to even the tables out
    Thanks for the initial review! Don't forget to post a link to your log in here once you get it started over in the "Supplement Logs" section.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPS NEEDS 3 LOGGERS! GTFIH!!
    By enhanced in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 12:57 PM
  2. BPS needs 2 loggers for Adrenosurge + ??
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 01:45 PM
  3. BPS needs 3 loggers for MacaPro!!!
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 02:35 PM
  4. Introducing BPS EndoSurge and loggers needed!!!!
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 08:29 PM
  5. Free combustion, need more loggers :D
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 01:39 PM