APS Mesomorph Giveaway! 5 Tubs Up For Grabs!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Anyone got anything yet?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Anyone got anything yet?
    Nope.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Anyone got anything yet?
    Nope.

4. It could be that the mailman workouts and knew it was Mesomorph in the box and kept it
    for himself.

5. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    It could be that the mailman workouts and knew it was Mesomorph in the box and kept it
    for himself.
    Smart Mailman !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. Just got a shipping notification from UPS. Should be here tomorrow
    [email protected] com

7. Nice !
    TEAM GET DIESEL

8. Got mine today. Thanks @compan. I will be starting ASAP

Name:  IMG_0233.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  155.1 KB

9. Nice !
    TEAM GET DIESEL

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Got mine today. Thanks @compan. I will be starting ASAP

Name:  IMG_0233.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  155.1 KB
    Looks like someone will be CHEWING through their workout with that Trutti Frutti Meso.

11. Doorbell rung, thud heard of something being dropped to the ground... Delivery. lol. Good thing it was packed really well. @compan Many thanks to you.

My tub of Meso came today, and Rocket Pop will be getting tested out as soon as I'm back in the gym.
    I may sneak a taste tomorrow morning.

Name:  IMG_1738.JPG
Views: 41
Size:  255.3 KB
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

12. Looking to hit a few reps with 3 plate weighted dips. I got 1 back in December and have been cutting since so it would be nice to actually increase my strength on those.

13. Got Mine Yesterday !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

14. Got mine last night, about to hit some Squats
    [email protected] com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

Got mine last night, about to hit some Squats
    I hit deads yesterday. Great workout and taste of Tutti Frutti is amazeballs!!! I may prefer it over rocket pop.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I'll get a photo up, but I went with pink lemonade just since I had already tried the 2 most popular flavors (rocket pop and tutti fruiti). Both are good, but wanted a chance to offer feedback on something different.

First thought was that I got an old tub because it's not clear like those 2 lol. Makes sense as the powder isn't multi-colored, so no reason to show it off, but before I thought about it took me back for a sec.

There is a definite separation of flavors that is done really well. You taste the "pink" and then pick up the lemonade separately. When I was a kid I would drink PL all the time (you know, before understanding how much sugar I ingested lol), so it was very reminiscent of that. Only knock I have on round 1 is that there is an aftertaste I can't put my finger on. It was very much there with tutti fruiti compared to rocket pop, which is why RP is my favorite flavor I've yet to try. Anyone else get that? I'll attempt different water amounts and see if I can dillute that aspect, but if I can eliminate that, this is a real winner.

Workout was obviously great, too.

17. Would the winners of the five tubs already know they won? I applied just hadn't received anything so... I'd love to try it as well.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'll get a photo up, but I went with pink lemonade just since I had already tried the 2 most popular flavors (rocket pop and tutti fruiti). Both are good, but wanted a chance to offer feedback on something different.

First thought was that I got an old tub because it's not clear like those 2 lol. Makes sense as the powder isn't multi-colored, so no reason to show it off, but before I thought about it took me back for a sec.

There is a definite separation of flavors that is done really well. You taste the "pink" and then pick up the lemonade separately. When I was a kid I would drink PL all the time (you know, before understanding how much sugar I ingested lol), so it was very reminiscent of that. Only knock I have on round 1 is that there is an aftertaste I can't put my finger on. It was very much there with tutti fruiti compared to rocket pop, which is why RP is my favorite flavor I've yet to try. Anyone else get that? I'll attempt different water amounts and see if I can dillute that aspect, but if I can eliminate that, this is a real winner.

Workout was obviously great, too.
    Pink Lemonade is a unique flavor as well. I used to love it till I got sick drinking so much once when I was a kid. Lol. Won't touch the stuff ever again. The new green apple candy is probably delish. I'll probably try that one next.

19. Got mine. I took it right after lunch for some afternoon cardio, I really did not feel it "Kick In" but I did have a very good session with good focus and energy. Monday I will try it before my am training. Will report back than.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TEAM GET DIESEL

20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Tried it with 15 oz water this time still get that chemical aftertaste pretty heavy. So far I've noticed it most in pink lemonade. Still present, but less so in tutti fruiti. Rocket pop has been my favorite of the 3 I've tried since it's non-existent or less so there (been a while since I've used that flavor).

21. I'm thoroughly enjoying Mesomorph so far. It really helps me power though my workouts, even when I haven't had enough sleep. The pump is pretty darn good on my higher rep stuff.

The Bomb Pop taste is pretty good, if a bit chemical like. I'm gonna have to give the Tutti Fruiti a try next.
    [email protected] com
  22. Review Mesomorph

Thank you APS for the tub of Mesomorph, here is my Review as agreed.

I received (1) tub APS Mesomorph - Tutti Frutti

[/B]Taste 7/10[/B]
    Tutti Fritti, I absolutely LOVED the taste, It was a 10 Plus, it took me back fifty years to my youth, I remember this taste from when I was a kid, now the bad new I did notice a bit of a chemical after taste. (the reason for the 7) I will say the after taste would not keep me from buying this product.

Mixablity 10/10
    Not much to say here, put it in a shaker cup, shake it up and you are ready to go, no grit, clumps or floaties !!

Formula 10/10
    Mesomorph does everything I want a preworkout to do it 'Gets You Up" for the training session, keeps you going to the end with no crash ever. The pump is good and you muscles feel full for hours afterwards. I believe this is the first product I have used with DMAA in it, I can't pin point any "Great Difference" from it, but I did really enjoy the energy, lack of appetite and had no bad side effects from it.

Overall 9/10
    I enjoyed this PWO and would defiantly buy and use it. I also think it would be a bonus for someone trying to drop some body fat.

Thank you for the opportunity !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TEAM GET DIESEL

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Thank you APS for the tub of Mesomorph, here is my Review as agreed.

I received (1) tub APS Mesomorph - Tutti Frutti

[/B]Taste 7/10[/B]
    Tutti Fritti, I absolutely LOVED the taste, It was a 10 Plus, it took me back fifty years to my youth, I remember this taste from when I was a kid, now the bad new I did notice a bit of a chemical after taste. (the reason for the 7) I will say the after taste would not keep me from buying this product.

Mixablity 10/10
    Not much to say here, put it in a shaker cup, shake it up and you are ready to go, no grit, clumps or floaties !!

Formula 10/10
    Mesomorph does everything I want a preworkout to do it 'Gets You Up" for the training session, keeps you going to the end with no crash ever. The pump is good and you muscles feel full for hours afterwards. I believe this is the first product I have used with DMAA in it, I can't pin point any "Great Difference" from it, but I did really enjoy the energy, lack of appetite and had no bad side effects from it.

Overall 9/10
    I enjoyed this PWO and would defiantly buy and use it. I also think it would be a bonus for someone trying to drop some body fat.

Thank you for the opportunity !!
    Nice review! Mesomorph is on my list I want to try. It's highly rated everywhere I look. Unfortunately I'm in Canada so I haven't seen it in any stores. I've also never used DMAA so I'd really like to see if it makes a big difference to me.

I'll keep my eyes open for another promo.

Thanks for the good review!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Nice review! Mesomorph is on my list I want to try. It's highly rated everywhere I look. Unfortunately I'm in Canada so I haven't seen it in any stores. I've also never used DMAA so I'd really like to see if it makes a big difference to me.

I'll keep my eyes open for another promo.

Thanks for the good review!

I hope you get a chance to give it a try, I'm sure you will enjoy!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 03:22 PM
  2. NEW Formutech Volatile flavor! 5 mini-logs up for grabs!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 12:19 PM
  3. 10 *Free* Bottles Of Bio-Mend Up For Grabs
    By jdrannin1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 12:47 AM