Controlled Labs Gamer Up Loggers Wanted

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Bump for this amazing product !
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP


  2. Still in for some bubble gum goodness
    •   
       


  3. I would def be in for this. After using another focus product I have come to realize the great potential they offer.

    As far as gaming -we'll I'll play the new modern warfare for test but will be using this more for daily functionality
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  4. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    I would def be in for this. After using another focus product I have come to realize the great potential they offer.

    As far as gaming -we'll I'll play the new modern warfare for test but will be using this more for daily functionality
    That's how I intend to use it. I work for an ISP and sometimes you just really need to be on your game. I think a lot of people can relate to that in different fields.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That's how I intend to use it. I work for an ISP and sometimes you just really need to be on your game. I think a lot of people can relate to that in different fields.
    well if this is supposed to help with gaming, can we get this going asap- my k/d ratio is horrible. 8 year old has a better k/d then i do
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    well if this is supposed to help with gaming, can we get this going asap- my k/d ratio is horrible. 8 year old has a better k/d then i do
    Hahaha just means he has good genes!
    @Sean1332 I don't think we need to run this to much longer, do you?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    well if this is supposed to help with gaming, can we get this going asap- my k/d ratio is horrible. 8 year old has a better k/d then i do

    I get 8 kills to 16 deaths on call of duty. Then I hear the mic and the kid is like 12
    Feels bad

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    you have 3 currently at the moment, It will be hard to dictate what is doing what if you run so many products once.

    I understand you like running logs and providing feedback, but when you throw so many variables in the pot at once it will be hard to be accurate on what is doing what.

    Hulk boost testosterone with m-test by CEL (one on a test booster)
    Hulk smashes Volatile in hopes of winning gold (one on a preworkout)
    Bighulksmash travels to Gains city with vein nutritions Sedation (Sleep Aid)
    Logs are complete as of tomorrow. I will be logless
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Hahaha just means he has good genes!
    @Sean1332 I don't think we need to run this to much longer, do you?
    Nope. Picks this afternoon!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Would love to get in on this if there's still a chance! I would use this for class (staring at a power point all day on laptop) and I play Gears of War 4 basically everyday on my Xbox one and as lame as it sounds I play so much better when I'm well rested lol I would use for both situations, regardless... interesting product looking to hear some feedback
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Flap View Post
    Would love to get in on this if there's still a chance! I would use this for class (staring at a power point all day on laptop) and I play Gears of War 4 basically everyday on my Xbox one and as lame as it sounds I play so much better when I'm well rested lol I would use for both situations, regardless... interesting product looking to hear some feedback
    Hey man,

    Didn't you just get picked for VasoMax XT logging? I would say although one is a pump product, and one is more like focus product, it would be best to not run them at same time. For the purpose of providing accurate details to either company.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Nope. Picks this afternoon!
    Excited/10

  13. SweetLou321
    MidwestBeast
    tyga tyga
    smith_69
    BloodManor
    ManimalPatB
    bighulksmash

    Send me your shipping information, gentlemen.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    SweetLou321
    MidwestBeast
    tyga tyga
    smith_69
    BloodManor
    ManimalPatB
    bighulksmash

    Send me your shipping information, gentlemen.
    Sent sir !!!! Thanks !!!!
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    SweetLou321
    MidwestBeast
    tyga tyga
    smith_69
    BloodManor
    ManimalPatB
    bighulksmash

    Send me your shipping information, gentlemen.
    congrats guys and thanks @Sean1332
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  16. https://youtu.be/15JCb6P60Vw
    This kinda mood right now
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  17. Congrats lady ( @smith_69 ) and gents!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Congrats lady ( @smith_69 ) and gents!
    azzhole lmao
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  19. Thanks sean
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. Wootwootttttttt

  21. Nice!! Congrats guys!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hey man,

    Didn't you just get picked for VasoMax XT logging? I would say although one is a pump product, and one is more like focus product, it would be best to not run them at same time. For the purpose of providing accurate details to either company.
    I sure did, but I figured two products that I would use for two completely different purposes. I understand where you're coming from though, wouldn't want it to skew the vasomax log, as Im pretty excited to get into that.

  23. Congratulations gentlemen (and bighulksmash )! Looking forward to following your logs - I haven't even got to touch this stuff yet!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Congratulations gentlemen (and bighulksmash )! Looking forward to following your logs - I haven't even got to touch this stuff yet!
    Thanks sexy, You da best
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  25. Congrats.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs Gamer Up
    By Sean1332 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-31-2017, 08:39 PM
  2. Controlled Labs is Upping my Fruit Game!
    By AntM1564 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:25 PM
  3. *** Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Loggers Needed ***
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 01:53 PM
  4. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
  5. Controlled Labs Blue Up
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 01:56 AM
Log in
Log in