PEScience Prolific Giveaway & Reviews!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Giveaway Promo: Review PEScience's New Pre-workout Prolific!

Name:  prolific.jpg
Views: 5721
Size:  89.8 KB

To Enter:

Simply leave us a review for PEScience Prolific!
    Be as detailed as you want, be honest, tell us what you think of this long-awaited release
    Tell us why we should pick you to help your chances!

The Goods:

Up for grabs is a new, full tub of Prolific to a random reviewer(s).

Have yet to try out Prolific?
    We will hook you up with free samples!
    We just ask that you tell us here why you want to try out PEScience's new pre-workout

That's all there is to it guys and gals;
    let's talk Prolific and win some prizes!

Minimum post count of 300, Samples can be sent to any US address, main prize has no limitations

PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. Loved my samples of this 😋
    •   

3. I don't live up to any of the requirements to enter but I'll definitely try this when it becomes available. It's a bit different than the PWOs I usually go for. Stim free pump focused has been my weapon of choice for years now. Just started my 6th straight High Volume tub yesterday. This time it was the EU version, will be interesting to see how it measures up to the original which I love to death.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

6 strait tubs of High Volume?

For the love of pumps
    I think that your PEScience fan-level/support may win you a pass on this, I will see about a sample hookup if you haven't had Prolific yet! @TheMrMuscle

5. Really loved my samples! And Mango!?!? Whaaat!!!?
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I have Cotton Candy and RL here, still need to try out Mango myself

7. European guy here.

Im very very interested in PES Profilic...I think its a solid formula only containing the most bemeficial and acute performance enhancers...the winner for me is most of all that the doses are solid, and the caffeine content is just the right amount...not an overly stimmed pre, so as I said, I can take full serving without having to worry about too much caffeine...If I win or not, im for sure going to try this pre
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

PES Prolific Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VqIt6LNuNw

Taste

Raspberry Lemonade – Just like Raspberry Lemonade in some of the other products on the PES line this is a top tier flavor. The raspberry flavor is the initial flavoring with the lemonade as the pure aftertaste. If you were ever a user of Alphamine you know just how strong and good this flavor truly is. What I truly enjoy is how refreshing the raspberry and lemonade go hand in hand. Neither flavor really overpowers each other making it refreshing to sip on as a pre-workout. I am not a huge lemonade guy, but the raspberry being the dominant flavor makes delicious. PES is known for great flavoring on all of their products, so it is hard to find a bad flavor unless you truly just do not like that flavor in general. I look forward to trying the others of Prolific in the future and how they compare!

Mixability

Like all PES Supplementes this one mixes with ease. The powder is very light, and mixes as soon as it starts to hit the water. I mixed one sample pack in about 8-10oz of water and a few shakes and it was mixed. No complains just like anything else on the product line.

Formula

PES Prolific contains:

For 2 Scoops you get:

Citrulline Malate (6g) Which is a perfect dose
    Betaine (2.5g) which is a studied and high dose
    Taurine is very high at 1.5g
    Cognizin a Nootropic to aid with focus (250mg)
    L-Theanine helps increase concentration and alertness
    Coffee Fruit Extract (Neurofactor) has been seen to provide nootropic benefits.
    Rhodiola Rosea Extract helps Reduced fatigue, stress, and anxiety while improving endurance.

Caffeine for most at 160mg at 1 scoop is a little low, for someone like myself it actually is very nice, 2 scoops is good for the heavy stim users at 320mg.

What we also have to realize is a few things here which is stacking the PES Line:

Prolific and Ergonine:

If you stack with Ergonine you are already getting Betaine and added Synerglut, LCLT, HICA, and Creatine In a full dose.So if you did not take a full 2 scoops of Prolific you could do Ergonine and Prolific to easily get plenty of Betaine, and cover all your other bases for performance, endurance, and recovery.

For those stacking High Volume and Prolific

High Volume has 4g of Citrulline per 2 scoops, so even at 1 scoop of Prolific for a stim you are surpassing a dose of 6-8g of Citiulline which is a studied dose.
    There is also a dose of Taurine in High Volume (undisclosed due to blend).

Most people will dose the HV and Prolific combo where they would have a very high amount of Citrulline (up to 10g if you do 2 scoops of each), but for most if you are not a heavy stim user you could do 2 scoops HV and 1 Prolific to still get an adequate amount of citrulline but Betaine may be a touch low and same with the nootropics.

Overall PES made this a flexible pre-workout, and it does stack very well with the line, you just have to make sure you know what you need to get correct doses and adjust the scoops of each PES product accordingly.

Workout Reaction

After seeing the formula I had an idea of how this would play out on my workouts. I train fasted 90% of the time, so stimulants hit me VERY hard. Especially because I stay off of them as long as possible and use them if I need to, or just feel very sluggish.

Coming off contest prep where energy is still low in my reverse diet this gave me a very long and streaming energy. For someone who does not need a lot of caffeine to get going this seemed to be a good blend to provide what I needed and even last into the post-workout period even after a 90 minute workout. The biggest aspect I got was the nootropics and focus. My focus was strong for 90+ minutes and carried past the post-workout window period. My endurance and stamina were also very good. Since PES has a lot of endurance, focus, and energy based ingredients in this pre-workout there is a reason why it does shine. Lets not forget you can even stack Ergonine to take performance and endurance up a huge notch.

The one thing I did not get much of was a pump, it may be me, or how I respond to just Citrulline in the profile, but this was nothing to note on a back/arm workouts where I mixed hypertrophy and strength based rep ranges and sets. I also threw in a few intensity techniques to test the waters with pump and getting as much blood into the bodyparts as possible. I like to throw in Rest Pause, Drop sets, and accumulation sets on my back to help bring up a lagging bodypart.

My inclination is that this was meant to stack well with High Volume in which the pump would be taken to another level, if not unbearable depending on how many scoops you would be using. 1 scoop prolific and 1 scoop high volume would cover your Citrulline needs. But if you are a real pump junkie taking 2 scoops of HV would give you a 10+g dose of Citrulline, not to mention lots of arginine nitrates, Agmatine, and glycerol to leave your body swole for the session and a great stim/buzz focused energy kick to give you the perfect one two combo.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Solid profile and review! Looks like a pwo I can handle! I would love to try some samples.

10. Did you happen to hook up some of the Black Friday shoppers with some samples?? I'm still waiting for my stuff to arrive but I would like some samples also
    And awesome review solution
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Tyvocules View Post
    Did you happen to hook up some of the Black Friday shoppers with some samples?? I'm still waiting for my stuff to arrive but I would like some samples also
    And awesome review solution
    2 per order on BF

if anyone has some cotton candy samples they dont want Ill kindly buy them! I would like to try to try the CC from PES
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

To Enter:

Be as detailed as you want, be honest, tell us what you think of this long-awaited release

The Goods:

We just ask that you tell us here why you want to try out PEScience's new pre-workout

Minimum post count of 300, Samples can be sent to any US address, main prize has no limitations

Yo, hit me with some samples D2. I'm looking for a new preworkout for me and the wife and have always had good experiences with PES stuff.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Everyone who ordered on the sale has Prolific samples in their box

If you didn't,
    Tell us why you want to try.

If you did,
    Review your samples for a chance to win a full tub.

I will gather shipping address' if you want to PM me, or I will track you all down once this wraps up

14. I copied this from my post in the insider thread.

I took one pack before my workout this evening. I've been having trouble sleeping and I shouldn't have even taken one this late in the day but I couldn't help myself.

Taste is good. Different than, but just as good as Focus XT Cotton Candy.

Pump was good for the single scoop serving.

I didn't notice a ton in terms of energy, it got me off my butt and to the gym after a full day of classes and 18 hours of fasting. It had a good mood lift with it as well. Just a general sense of well being. I had plenty of endurance to get through my workout. I kinda had to just stop myself because I had been there a while and felt like continuing.

I know that's not the best review but I'm trying to be quick lol

15. Wtf is this? I have never tried this. In for reviews and cotton candy. Yummy

16. Well, I've been waiting on this release for literally years and somebody (@bdcc) never invited me to even buy the samples like he told me he would

Honestly, I'm not overly blown away with the profile based on the label but still want to give it a fair shot to see if it can really exceed my expectations and merit a purchase
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

To Enter:

The Goods:

Bad a$$ promo! Too bad I can't enter!

Cant wait to get prolific in another lucky members hands!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Well, I've been waiting on this release for literally years and somebody (@bdcc) never invited me to even buy the samples like he told me he would

Honestly, I'm not overly blown away with the profile based on the label but still want to give it a fair shot to see if it can really exceed my expectations and merit a purchase
    This is not a preworkout that is going to blow your socks off. Which most people are looking for
    The product shines in its long lasting and streaming energy which is most noted by the feedback rolling in so far.

PES Formulated it so that it can stack very well with their lineup. its not an all in one pre-workout that many look for. PES did it this way to 1) Stack with HV for extra Citrulline, agmatine, Glycerol for great pumps or 2) Ergonine for a more performance/endurnace based benefit and not have a ton of ingredients overlap

Really the only thing you see overlap is Citrulline in HV, but if you dose it right you can still make it work to hit the 6-8g range.
    If you stack with Ergonine you could do 1 scoop ergo + 1 scoop HV and have a higher betaine dose then normal, but still nothing that would cause anything negative
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is not a preworkout that is going to blow your socks off. Which most people are looking for
    The product shines in its long lasting and streaming energy which is most noted by the feedback rolling in so far.

PES Formulated it so that it can stack very well with their lineup. its not an all in one pre-workout that many look for. PES did it this way to 1) Stack with HV for extra Citrulline, agmatine, Glycerol for great pumps or 2) Ergonine for a more performance/endurnace based benefit and not have a ton of ingredients overlap

Really the only thing you see overlap is Citrulline in HV, but if you dose it right you can still make it work to hit the 6-8g range.
    If you stack with Ergonine you could do 1 scoop ergo + 1 scoop HV and have a higher betaine dose then normal, but still nothing that would cause anything negative
    This is what I got from it, at even just one scoop. I wasn't expecting a lot but the endurance and long lasting, smooth energy I had through the workout was worth it.

20. Love the review Bob! Great profile too, would love to try a sample of this before inevitably buying as soon as possible, haha

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Stellar feedback bob. I'm really looking forward to mental focus and sense of well being aspect and expecting it to be strongly evident like enhanced was.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Here for samples since @bdcc no longer loves me
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

23. A fully disclosed pre-workout with no proprietary blends from a really good company...who wouldn't want to try it?

I almost feel like that was a trick question
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Why, other than to prod at Ben, would you like to try Prolific?
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Love the review Bob! Great profile too, would love to try a sample of this before inevitably buying as soon as possible, haha
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Stellar feedback bob. I'm really looking forward to mental focus and sense of well being aspect and expecting it to be strongly evident like enhanced was.
    No problem guys. I hope the video goes a long way for you, and you can share it with others as i tried to be as detailed as possible with stacking, the formula, and of course my taste test. Again. Would love to try Cotton Candy.. heard nothing but good things and I love very sweet things.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Order off Black Friday and use code "Driven" and support our boy @Driven2lift and stop being a cheapass

In before.. But i am broke for Christmas.
    Priorities bro
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 10:16 PM
  2. Met-RX Amped Review
    By RB12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:42 AM
  3. No BS Amp review (although late)...