PEScience Prolific Giveaway & Reviews!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. this stuff sounds like It is kicking ass. I'm all envious. gonna have to try some of this.
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com

2. PES has always been a staple in my supplements so it doesn't surprise me.
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com
    •   

3. I'm guessing Sunrise Prolific tastes the same as Sunrise Alphamine? If so, I'll have to give it a shot next, as Sunrise is my favorite Alphamine flavor. I really like Mango though. Had a great workout on it yesterday. That was my second workout using Prolific (first was with my samples of cotton candy). Great smooth energy and focus. Like many others, I have a very stressful job that follows me home. Clients contact me at all hours and I'm always thinking about upcoming motions, trials, etc. Sometimes it's hard for me to disconnect enough to actually get in a very good workout. Most of the high stim pres that I've used in the past get me all jacked up, but then my mind goes back to work and I get riled up over that instead of my workout! Prolific is smooth. It actually helped me zone in solely on my workout. It's kind of like a relaxed, zoned-in energy. I know it sounds weird, but it's working for me so far!

4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I did try it today, but used too much water. I'm going to try it again tomorrow.

You know me, I want to use something more than once before giving my thoughts on it.
    Of course. Let us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    this stuff sounds like It is kicking ass. I'm all envious. gonna have to try some of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    PES has always been a staple in my supplements so it doesn't surprise me.
    Definitely bro. Many will be pissed they missed that insider deal. Thanks for the continued support.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    I'm guessing Sunrise Prolific tastes the same as Sunrise Alphamine? If so, I'll have to give it a shot next, as Sunrise is my favorite Alphamine flavor. I really like Mango though. Had a great workout on it yesterday. That was my second workout using Prolific (first was with my samples of cotton candy). Great smooth energy and focus. Like many others, I have a very stressful job that follows me home. Clients contact me at all hours and I'm always thinking about upcoming motions, trials, etc. Sometimes it's hard for me to disconnect enough to actually get in a very good workout. Most of the high stim pres that I've used in the past get me all jacked up, but then my mind goes back to work and I get riled up over that instead of my workout! Prolific is smooth. It actually helped me zone in solely on my workout. It's kind of like a relaxed, zoned-in energy. I know it sounds weird, but it's working for me so far!
    Once again jealous you tried mango before I did! Thanks for the feedback bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. Hopefully mine gets here soon
    •   

6. Just got them! I'll try them out and report back soon!

Thanks

7. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Hopefully mine gets here soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

Just got them! I'll try them out and report back soon!

Thanks
    Well I'll be damned! Ask and you shall receive good sir! Haha

Please do report back!
    PEScience Representative

8. I took both packets of prolific (raspberry lemonade) before my leg session tonight.

Flavor is pretty good. Basically the same as PES high volume. Honestly think it's an odd flavor of raspberry lemonade...

Anyhow, focus was good. Not and over stimmed feeling but a smooth steady bout of energy. Pump was GOOD in my quads and hams. My 10x10 on leg press had my tear drops feeling like they were going to cramp! Glute pump so big it was hard pulling my jeans on

Would recommend for sure.

Nice job PES and thanks @Driven2lift for the samples
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I took both packets of prolific (raspberry lemonade) before my leg session tonight.

Flavor is pretty good. Basically the same as PES high volume. Honestly think it's an odd flavor of raspberry lemonade...

Anyhow, focus was good. Not and over stimmed feeling but a smooth steady bout of energy. Pump was GOOD in my quads and hams. My 10x10 on leg press had my tear drops feeling like they were going to cramp! Glute pump so big it was hard pulling my jeans on

Would recommend for sure.

Nice job PES and thanks @Driven2lift for the samples
    Great deal tyga. Thanks for the feedback. Sounds on par with all the testers thus far. I've been sipping my RL prolific pre-gym everyday and can say it is right there with my love of the alphamine flavoring.
    PEScience Representative

10. And nothing showed up instead of my samples, all I got was 3/4" of ice on everything and a closed gym. Bastards.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

PEScience Prolific Giveaway & Reviews!

Winter has been brutalizing delivery times for weeks now.
    Which is weak, this is not a bad winter by any means yet

My shipment to Miami was 5 days late shipped air express (2 day guarantee)
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  12. PEScience Prolific Giveaway & Reviews!

Just got samples, will use tomorrow and report back

Edit: weather permitting!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Weather permitting?

What is that ****?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Weather permitting?

What is that ****?
    Haha it's snowing like crazy here in the burbs outside Philly. It's gotta get bad for me to not go though haha
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

15. OK, just got done with my second workout with Prolific. I'm gonna go ahead and put up some initial thoughts, these may or may not change with time.

I have not yet used the samples you guys sent out, and will try that flavor tomorrow. I wanted to try the Mango first, so I have used that two times. 1st on Thursday for a leg day and 2nd was today for a pull day. My training is a lot different than what I have been doing for the last few years, so it might be a little easier to compare for other lifts (not powerlifting specific at this time).

Important Note: I have not used a stim preworkout in quite some time. I have recently been using either maxreps or nothing, usually nothing.

Thus far, I have only used 1 scoop each time. That is likely what I will stick with. I have mixed it with a tall glass of water, and today with a small glass of water. I don't do the measuring thing.

Taste: Good flavor. Watered down with the tall glass, but the shorter glass was much better. Not too strong. Had a bit of a weird background flavor for a moment today, but it did not linger like some products do. I would not drink it instead of koolaid, but it is drinkable. Certainly no gagging like with some powdered supplements. Mango also passes the wife test, which is an accomplishment. She says it is a little on the sweet side.

Mixability: I do the glass and spoon method (chopstick, actually). No complaints. Does not mix perfectly, and there is a little graininess left at the bottom of the glass. No clumping or anything like that. Nothing noticeable while drinking.

Focus: Noticeable increase. Was especially apparent today because I wasn't really feeling like working out. Had been laying around after running errands and only got up to train because I felt like a huge bum. 10 or so minutes after taking the scoop I was starting to feel it. Was a good session overall.

Pump: Today's session was pretty good for the pump. Really felt the lats working with pullups/downs. Forearms were getting a pretty good pump during the rows. Haven't used a preworkout in a while, so it's hard to compare it to anything. Definitely not incredible here, but good.

Endurance: Noticeable increase. I have been trying to work more volume into my sessions to build up some muscle and my work capacity. I don't train as frequently, so I'm really trying to fit more work into the days I train. Did more today, and Thursday, than I had in the past few weeks before.

That's all I can really think of at the moment. Happy with the product, and purchase, so far. It did send me running to the restroom on Thursday, but most products have that effect on me. I will likely begin using one scoop of this and 1 scoop of the maxreps before upper body sessions.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thorough review, man.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thanks for taking the time brother, glad it even passed the wife test haha

18. Prolific Review:
    Name:  IMG_1483902112.257812.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  264.5 KB

Flavor: raspberry lemonade
    This is almost exactly the same as the other PES products with this flavor. Personally not my favorite, but good for what it is supposed to be. There's is a decent mix of sweet and tart but neither overpowers you. The one thing I dislike about the flavor is the awkward dry mouth/semi pucker/fuzzy teeth feel you get after each sip.

Taste/mix: I mixed this in the suggested 4oz to start but as you can see it was pretty "thick" (not truly thick but def "strong"). Took one sip just to try and definitely too strong for my liking. Name:  IMG_1483902220.911481.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  257.3 KB

All I did was simply swirl the shaker around as I added water and had zero issues mixing. This was a really fine powder so I expected. Itching less. Name:  IMG_1483902574.007690.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  268.1 KB

I went on and ended up at about 10oz and this was perfect for me. Still plenty of flavor, not watered down, but not crazy strong either. That would be my recommendation for others (8-10oz). Name:  IMG_1483902279.568557.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  258.2 KB

Effects: (for reference) I have been using focus xt caffeine free + 1sc c4 the last two weeks so stim and focus level should be almost directly comparable.

About 10 minutes after dosing I began to feel the first effects. A noticeable mood boost had me singing along to songs on my drive to the gym (kind of just happened without me realizing ha). Energy was extremely subtle, almost to the point where you truly don't "fee" anything. The real effect that I noticed was the general mood boost and "ready" feeling. It was heavy leg day for me so it was squat focused. I was very zoned in during my squat sets (8 total) and had to keep myself resting long enough as I was constantly "ready" to go back under the bar. This isn't uncommon for me, but I definitely noticed that if I zoned in on someone or something I really focused on it and lost track of how long I might stare ha. Sets went as prescribed and while I wouldn't say weights felt light or anything dramatic was noticed, everything went well and smooth. Overall just a good start.

This workout was not focused on pumps as most sets were lower rep but I always throw and fst style pump set at the end for a burnout. I did not notice anything out of the ordinary (and definitely less than c4 pumps) even with a very high carb day yesterday.

My total workout lasted 75minutes (total of 90 min from dose til finish) and this was the one major downfall I saw: by about the 60min mark of my workout, I really get like I was wearing down. Energy, mood, focus, motivation all seemed to just be leaking out and I was really ready to be done. Finished my last few sets and hit the sauna and shower. When walking out of the gym I felt pretty tired and couldn't wait to get home to relax (lay on the couch ha) and watch football... really felt like this wore out too fast.

Overall thoughts:
    Flavor- on point/as expected.
    Mix- perfect. Only needed to swirl in a cup
    Energy- very mild, more of a mood and drive boost than actual stimulation. Wore off too soon (75min after dosing)
    Pumps- nothing special. Average to low at best

For me, I was extremely impressed at the mood and focus aspects early on in my workout. I really enjoyed how it made me feel "good". That said, the energy and boost wearing off before my workout (which was not especially long) finished was a huge detractor for me. Pumps really were nothing special but I recognize that isn't the focal point of this product. I would rate this pretty highly if it were being used as a mood boost or for some quick energy (maybe a presentation or morning boost) as that's where this formula shined for me. For a pre workout, the longevity really hampered it. A decent thought might be dosing one scoop pre and a second intra if doing a longer workout. This could be amazing at that dosing.

Overall I would rate it 6/10. It's a great mood and mind boost with mild but reasonable energy. Pumps weren't there at one scoop (two would help but that hurts value and adds a lot of caffeine too then). The biggest factor in rating this just average was the fact that the effects didn't last. This is a huge miss in my book as the intent would be to power you through an entire workout (and maybe even slightly more).

While I really like some aspects, I can't say this would be something I would use often or would recommend for workouts. It has its perks and what it does well it does immaculately, but it just doesn't match up with the top tier pres on the market today. For the price (even insider pricing) and effects, I feel like there are better options.

Thanks to the guys at PES for the chance to give this a trial and see what all those years of formulation were for
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Captain detail there, thanks brother!

I think 2 scoops is where pumps will shine most (of course) but I'm glad to see some reviews coming in at 1 scoop, which is how most stim sensitive users will best use Prolific
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Dan, did you just use one packet or both?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Dan, did you just use one packet or both?
    Just one. I'll use the other one maybe tomorrow for a random "play" day and see if the length of effect is the same

22. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Captain detail there, thanks brother!

I think 2 scoops is where pumps will shine most (of course) but I'm glad to see some reviews coming in at 1 scoop, which is how most stim sensitive users will best use Prolific
    Definitely true. I didn't expect pumps at one so didn't detract that from the score. Plus it's easy to stack or add something like agamatine as well and not have to 300+ your caff
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I'll definitely be going 2 scoops whenever mine shows up. I don't see any scenario where I could get away using it at 1, personally.

24. Used both packets yesterday, will put up my review later today. Sorry for the delay, got alot of stuff going on right now

25. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'll definitely be going 2 scoops whenever mine shows up. I don't see any scenario where I could get away using it at 1, personally.
    Yeah two scoops is def the way to go if you have any amount of stim tolerance or want the pumps.

If I weren't in low/non stim stretch right now I would've done two for sure. Just so happened to fall during my break and early taper.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 10:16 PM
  2. Met-RX Amped Review
    By RB12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:42 AM
  3. No BS Amp review (although late)...
    By Alpine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 04:15 AM