Best price I've ever seen.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this deal while you can and stick up on all your SNS goodies during Black Friday.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Have never tried focus xt. Should I?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, ordered.
Anyone have some knowledge how the ingredient doses are? Seems like tyrosine, choline and ALCAR are all near 3g?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have never tried focus xt. Should I?
Yeah great product .. plenty of reviews out there

Ive used it for interviews, studying and creating my own pre workout with it .. very versatile ..here are some of the reviews that you can just google " Focus xt reviews " and will pop up ...

Here are some reviews of the product ...

Focus 9/10
I definitely noticed an increase in focus. I feel if SNS added pikatropin then this would be a perfect 10 product. The first time I took this 45 minutes pre workout and the drive to the gym sucked. I felt so focused on the cars tail lights in front of me that I started day dreaming. I definitely recommend not driving the first time trying this or either wait until your closer to the gym.

Energy 4/10
Im a stim junkie, I really am. The 200mg caffeine just didnt do it for me. Maybe I got a slight increase in energy but it wasnt anything great.

Taste 8/10
Ive had the pink lenonade and now im working on the pina colada.

The pina colada is great but the pink lemonade is a little on the chemical tasting side.

Mixability 10/10
Mixes perfect for me every time with no residue at all.

Price 10/10
I can get it from lockout for 24$ shipped for 30 servings. The price before shipping is 19.99. Thats as low as you'll find a pre workout.

FOCUS XT as a stack.
Ill give focus xt 10s across the board in a stack. No matter what pre I stacked it with it hightened its effects drastically. Id use about 150-175 mg extra caffeine from the other pre I used which was ragexl, fully loaded, Mr . Hyde. I also used in conjunction with 2 grams agmatine, 6 grams citrulline and 3.2 grams beta alanine. The workouts are unreal with this stack. If a product has all that in it I would pay 50$ for a months worth without hesitating.

I definitely recommend trying focus xt as a stand alone and as a stack because it works great. Another plus is that it comes in a caffeine free version if your cycling of stims or have a late workout or just need to focus.

Great job SNS. Unless the new fully loaded blows me away you have a permanent user.

=====================================================================================================

Taste: 9/10
This product tastes quite good. I tried both the Cotton Candy flavor and the Pina Colada flavor. Both were very good and drank easily. I absolutely loved the smell of the cotton candy flavor and it would hang around my water bottle all day long!

Mixability: 7/10
I usually don't rate this but in the case of this product I thought I would. Focus XT mixes up into a very cloudy suspension. Everything seems to mix well and hold up for the most part, but I always swirled my bottle before every drink. I don't mean to say this as a negative by any means because I swirl my bottle before I drink pretty much anything! It's just that it didn't seem to stay thoroughly mixed if I put it down for too long a period of time. The last couple of sips often seemed to have a silky, filmy texture to them as well. Again, not a turn off for me, but some may have an issue with it.

Value: 9/10
You can pick up a 30 serving container of Focus XT for right around $20 online. To me, it's well worth it and certainly cheap enough to throw in the cart next time you're ordering up your supplements. If you're like me, you won't necessarily use it every day but it has its place during the workday, for later workouts, etc. Not using it every day will stretch those 30 servings out a fair distance and increase perceived value in my book.

Overall: 8/10
A solid product that actually works – try some!
Seriously, if you have a chance to give this product a try I highly recommend it. Especially if you need that extra energy and focus during the day to help you get things done. Serious Nutrition Solutions makes a quality product in Focus XT that's absolutely worthy of purchasing.

=====================================================================================================
I will start off by saying focus xt is an amazing product,and so versatile and enjoyable.I have recieved some of the best mental focus ive ever had in my life.I love to stack this with my pre workout or even just take with beta alanine and citrulline malate.

Taste:
I have only used the cotton candy,and can say it is the best tasting product ive ever had,i love the flavor,on point.May not be if you dont like cotton candy though.I have yet to try any other flavor,but have heard they are all amazing and am gonna try others on next order.

Mixability:
It mixes great,has no residue whatsoever,and has no floating particles in bottom of shaker.Also usually gets a little clumped in the bottle,but just shake it up and its good to go.

Value:
Amazing value,30 servings for $20,really?I added it to my cart to make sure it was right.1 scoop is plenty and I know many people who dont need a whole 1 even.So 30 servings for $20 i would say is a great deal.

Overall:
As i said before,this gives me the best mental focus i have ever had from a product,period.Some people may not realize how important it is to have good focus,but once you workout with it once,you will see what im talking about.I will and have recommended this to many people i know.Will always have in my stash and enjoy the great benefits from this product.On a side note,dont ever let your wife try this,i cant keep mine out of my tub,apparently its great for cleaning,cooking,heck anything you need a great boost for honestly.SNS knocked it out the park with this one.You have a customer for life and it all started with focus xt for me!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, ordered.
Anyone have some knowledge how the ingredient doses are? Seems like tyrosine, choline and ALCAR are all near 3g?
I remember the being discussed earlier .. but hard to say .. def good amount of choline , L-Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine since its listed at top

Focus XT i believe is one of the first blend of nootropic blend product .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone ordering off Nutraplanet please make sure you add "ANABOLIC MINDS" Into the comment section.
We like to take care of our AM Family by adding extra samples, swag, and free products depending on your order #
If you forgot to do so, call in and have them adjust your order with that added into the comment section. calling in is the most effective way to order and communicate with NP.

Especially in high traffic and BF Sales going on

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NP have any special on MK?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Yeah great product .. plenty of reviews out there

Ive used it for interviews, studying and creating my own pre workout with it .. very versatile ..here are some of the reviews that you can just google " Focus xt reviews " and will pop up ...

Here are some reviews of the product ...

Focus 9/10
I definitely noticed an increase in focus. I feel if SNS added pikatropin then this would be a perfect 10 product. The first time I took this 45 minutes pre workout and the drive to the gym sucked. I felt so focused on the cars tail lights in front of me that I started day dreaming. I definitely recommend not driving the first time trying this or either wait until your closer to the gym.

Energy 4/10
Im a stim junkie, I really am. The 200mg caffeine just didnt do it for me. Maybe I got a slight increase in energy but it wasnt anything great.

Taste 8/10
Ive had the pink lenonade and now im working on the pina colada.

The pina colada is great but the pink lemonade is a little on the chemical tasting side.

Mixability 10/10
Mixes perfect for me every time with no residue at all.

Price 10/10
I can get it from lockout for 24$ shipped for 30 servings. The price before shipping is 19.99. Thats as low as you'll find a pre workout.

FOCUS XT as a stack.
Ill give focus xt 10s across the board in a stack. No matter what pre I stacked it with it hightened its effects drastically. Id use about 150-175 mg extra caffeine from the other pre I used which was ragexl, fully loaded, Mr . Hyde. I also used in conjunction with 2 grams agmatine, 6 grams citrulline and 3.2 grams beta alanine. The workouts are unreal with this stack. If a product has all that in it I would pay 50$ for a months worth without hesitating.

I definitely recommend trying focus xt as a stand alone and as a stack because it works great. Another plus is that it comes in a caffeine free version if your cycling of stims or have a late workout or just need to focus.

Great job SNS. Unless the new fully loaded blows me away you have a permanent user.

Taste: 9/10
This product tastes quite good. I tried both the Cotton Candy flavor and the Pina Colada flavor. Both were very good and drank easily. I absolutely loved the smell of the cotton candy flavor and it would hang around my water bottle all day long!

Mixability: 7/10
I usually don't rate this but in the case of this product I thought I would. Focus XT mixes up into a very cloudy suspension. Everything seems to mix well and hold up for the most part, but I always swirled my bottle before every drink. I don't mean to say this as a negative by any means because I swirl my bottle before I drink pretty much anything! It's just that it didn't seem to stay thoroughly mixed if I put it down for too long a period of time. The last couple of sips often seemed to have a silky, filmy texture to them as well. Again, not a turn off for me, but some may have an issue with it.

Value: 9/10
You can pick up a 30 serving container of Focus XT for right around $20 online. To me, it's well worth it and certainly cheap enough to throw in the cart next time you're ordering up your supplements. If you're like me, you won't necessarily use it every day but it has its place during the workday, for later workouts, etc. Not using it every day will stretch those 30 servings out a fair distance and increase perceived value in my book.

Overall: 8/10
A solid product that actually works – try some!
Seriously, if you have a chance to give this product a try I highly recommend it. Especially if you need that extra energy and focus during the day to help you get things done. Serious Nutrition Solutions makes a quality product in Focus XT that's absolutely worthy of purchasing.

I will start off by saying focus xt is an amazing product,and so versatile and enjoyable.I have recieved some of the best mental focus ive ever had in my life.I love to stack this with my pre workout or even just take with beta alanine and citrulline malate.

Taste:
I have only used the cotton candy,and can say it is the best tasting product ive ever had,i love the flavor,on point.May not be if you dont like cotton candy though.I have yet to try any other flavor,but have heard they are all amazing and am gonna try others on next order.

Mixability:
It mixes great,has no residue whatsoever,and has no floating particles in bottom of shaker.Also usually gets a little clumped in the bottle,but just shake it up and its good to go.

Value:
Amazing value,30 servings for $20,really?I added it to my cart to make sure it was right.1 scoop is plenty and I know many people who dont need a whole 1 even.So 30 servings for $20 i would say is a great deal.

Overall:
As i said before,this gives me the best mental focus i have ever had from a product,period.Some people may not realize how important it is to have good focus,but once you workout with it once,you will see what im talking about.I will and have recommended this to many people i know.Will always have in my stash and enjoy the great benefits from this product.On a side note,dont ever let your wife try this,i cant keep mine out of my tub,apparently its great for cleaning,cooking,heck anything you need a great boost for honestly.SNS knocked it out the park with this one.You have a customer for life and it all started with focus xt for me!
Thanks bro

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus XT is already affordable. But at this price??? Get on it AM!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus XT is already affordable. But at this price??? Get on it AM!
Agree SNS placed the prices around $20-22 .. i thought that was a great price point but this is like buy1 get1 50% off if my math is correct lol

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are your guys' thoughts on Noopept XT?

I want to hit up the Focus XT deal but cannot tell if it better to go 13 solo Focus or the $22 but free Noopept xt which is actually a better deal, if of course, Noopept is worth taking, and also if the free Noopept a full size serving bottle or is it like a mini or sample version?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I want to hit up the Focus XT deal but cannot tell if it better to go 13 solo Focus or the $22 but free Noopept xt which is actually a better deal, if of course, Noopept is worth taking, and also if the free Noopept a full size serving bottle or is it like a mini or sample version?
If it's a full size do that deal. Focus XT is a great product, nice mild noot. I have never tried Noopept, however i bet it would add an extra kick to focus xt. Should be great stack

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Go with $22 deal with noop.. Dayum where is that at ?

Up to my knowledge SnS didn't made small bottles .. maybe samples but those come in SNS plastic bag zipped

If the place is part of AM post it

Or u can message me and I can find out but I'm guessing it would be 90ct bottle

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's a full size do that deal. Focus XT is a great product, nice mild noot. I have never tried Noopept, however i bet it would add an extra kick to focus xt. Should be great stack
That is heck of a stack .. I've done noop and focus

I've even done focus XT 30-40mins before desired and then after drinking focus a hr later pop 2 noop

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks guys, pulled the trigger (x2) on that combo, deal is at Nutraplanet FYI

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks guys, pulled the trigger (x2) on that combo, deal is at Nutraplanet FYI
That's a good choice. It's def a killer stacker and that price is cheaper than either solo most times