Vitalize Supplements Drumsticks and Gravy Logging Opportunity

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Now that Thanksgiving is almost over and with the next few holidays are right around the corner, you still have time to trim off the fat. Family relatives you haven’t seen since last year might remember you because you were the one who ate everything in sight or maybe you were the one who wore the bunny pajamas from 20 years ago. Maybe you were the one who always ran to the back of the room when it was time to take that family Christmas photo.

Seriously though, the holidays do bring on stress and the one thing that we do during stressful situations is eat. The all day into the night shopping, crowds and the weather all take a toll on your body.

The team at Vitalize Supplements designed a well balanced product to burn fat, boost mood, energy, focus and libido instead of having you feel anxious, irritable or jittery. We combined the strongest alkaloids on the market with a hefty dose of time released caffeine, and other herbs that burn fat, shed excess water and rev up the metabolism.

imagepng_0.png

Screen Sh.png

THERMOGENESIS - is designed to not only maximize fat loss, increase core body temperature, but it also helps to drive energy through the roof. Adding Mucuna Pruriens and Theobromine to promote a sense of well being and suppress appetite.

We are looking for 3 loggers to put Thermogenesis to the test this holiday season.

Min- post (150-200)
18 or older
US resident only
Must update at least 3 times a week and post a final review

For the last request, we would like pics - front and side shot before you start and after. You do not have to post your face in these pics.

Winners will be chosen Sunday night.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
VitalizeSupps

great opportunity here guys and just in time for the holidays

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im throwing my name in first!! Im fairly new (cough cough) but i can definitely update a few times a week and am even willing to throw down some before and after pics!!! Sweetness! smith__69 & Brandinooooo in one show??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to run a drumstick log

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Im throwing my name in first!! Im fairy new (cough cough) but i can definitely update a few times a week and am even willing to throw down some before and after pics!!! Sweetness! smith__69 & Brandinooooo in one show??
we put our differences aside......

for now lmao

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
we put our differences aside......

for now lmao
Lmao

Im throwing my name in first!! Im a fairy new (cough cough) but i can definitely update a few times a week and am even willing to throw down some before and after pics!!! Sweetness! smith__69 & Brandinooooo in one show??
Yes, yes you are lol.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Very tempted to put my hat in the ring for this. Going to be burning off this 2 week vacation for a while. :)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Very nice opportunity here gentlemen. Get your names in here!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I would be a complete shythead to put my name in a weightloss supplement thread. Merely here for support :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I the only derailer who isn't a rep??

Awesome opportunity for somebody!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only derailer who isn't a rep??

Awesome opportunity for somebody!
Pretty sure the derailers are like the Dominican for MLB. Someone will come and pick you up soon enough. Just make sure you lie about your age!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw one out there and see who gets it

Baseball, been very very good, to me

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNL in the late 70's, when SNL was actually funny. Garret Morris as Chico Escuela

Grew up watching SNL with John Belushi, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray, Ghilda Radner and Garret Morris. Probably explains why I have warped sense of humor

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNL in the late 70's, when SNL was actually funny. Garret Morris as Chico Escuela

Grew up watching SNL with John Belushi, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray, Ghilda Radner and Garret Morris. Probably explains why I have warped sense of humor
Good tv right there. Bill Murray is a professional bad@ss

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somebony call for de derailhers mang?
Dumbsticks? In to undo the rails.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
OK I'm officially putting my name in for this!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I just can't stand being fat like Alpha1agreda anymore!
there are ways to live large, one is just preferred over the other

lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Tried lol

I got called fat in here, somewhere else I got called out for bloated pictures, then you said I'm not a beast . You guys are kicking me hard today lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried lol

I got called fat in here, somewhere else I got called out for bloated pictures, then you said I'm not a beast . You guys are kicking me hard today lol
You wont work as hard if we say your the best. Scientific fact. We do it for bro love

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a good signature for you... Or is it Pro Homo? :D

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I like it! Is that wrong?
No.....as long as I'm invited.
Tried lol

You wont work as hard if we say your the best. Scientific fact. We do it for bro love
You know we love you Alpha. If we didn't we wouldn't push you like we do.
Bromo?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
still like to get a few more apps in here- I mean, everyone on this forum (besides me) is in perfect shape?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok. I'll do it.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
still like to get a few more apps in here- I mean, everyone on this forum (besides me) is in perfect shape?
I already am, but I entered just to make others feel good about their fat butts.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on peeps!!! Get more apps in here for our homies smith_69 and Brandinooooo. Not to mention the fact of making Matt and Vitalize all warm and cozy with the AM family!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm fat too. Lol.
Put me in coach.

I'm a huge log.er., I mean I love logs, no, that's not right. I'm a fan of logging. :D

I am currently logging Peak O2 from Scivation (sponsored) and it should finish up in a week for a final review.
PEAK O2 Log

IForce Nutrition: Finish Line Log
Finish Line Log

Personal 6-8 week cut (non-sponsored)

I am currently 210 lbs and looking to drop to 190 lean muscular sexy man pounds then to the bulk with a fury by February!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the bump guys! Who else wants the opportunity to log a new companies product?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Get yer names in here guys. Everybody is either trying to lose or trying to gain. For those of you in the former, get in here. You know who you are