Mind & Muscle Is Growing - Come Grow With Us!

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
mm-come-grow-with-us.jpg

Mind & Muscle is growing and as a result, we are seeking another well qualified board rep to help us right here on our favorite site AnabolicMinds!

The perfect board rep will possess the following qualities:

• Familiarity with prohormones and the ability to answer questions accurately about them.
  • A great team player attitude.
  • A history of being helpful to other members on AM.
  • NOT be a board rep for any other companies on AM.
  • Post count above 500. (Sorry, hate to do this but it helps show a track record of how you interact with people)
  • Be a NICE PERSON in general! No a-holes, d-bags or pricks wanted here. We want to help everyone!
Reply here with questions or send me a PM here with any specific questions you don't want posted in public.

Check out our informational resources and our store at Mind And Muscle and familiarize yourself with our products to see if you're interested!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoot I'll throw in an application.

Hey guys how's it going? I've been a member on AM for just over a year. During that time Ive learned many things about the PH world. My time as an old PHW rep really helped me become more active and learn more about this community. I can meet any requirements set forth and will do my best to be the friendliest and most helpful rep. I truly have a passion for helping others and would love to do so. Again I believe I can meet all requirements and make a great addition to an already nice company. I will work along side the other reps to help answer any questions and direct people in the right direction of their question.

Thanks for the opportunity and chance to become a part of something great! Y'all have a good day.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this great opp with a growing company

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards

Hey guys how's it going? I've been a member on AM for just over a year. During that time Ive learned many things about the PH world. My time as an old PHW rep really helped me become more active and learn more about this community. I can meet any requirements set forth and will do my best to be the friendliest and most helpful rep. I truly have a passion for helping others and would love to do so. Again I believe I can meet all requirements and make a great addition to an already nice company. I will work along side the other reps to help answer any questions and direct people in the right direction of their question.

Thanks for the opportunity and chance to become a part of something great! Y'all have a good day.
Thanks for throwing your name in! Good rep power over the last year!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great opp here.
too bad im not that good with ph as i am with regular supplements.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wow this is a great opportunity best of luck to everybody who enters .... Burnfire would be a great contestant , we repped together for a well-known company he gets my vote....

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been around here long enough in my opinion. My vote goes to Burnfire as well.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ummmmmmm- YES. Would be an excellent addition for you guys!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great opportunity here for a great store

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for throwing your name in! Good rep power over the last year!
Thanks man!
Wow this is a great opportunity best of luck to everybody who enters .... Burnfire would be a great contestant , we repped together for a well-known company he gets my vote....
Hey bro thanks for the support!
Ummmmmmm- YES. Would be an excellent addition for you guys!
Thanks FireTitan!
I haven't been around here long enough in my opinion. My vote goes to Burnfire as well.
Thanks man, and yeah throw an app in for sure!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've ran a few logs for mind and muscle and bought a lot of stuff too. I was just telling someone about the site today in the gym. I'd rep the tar out of mind and muscle.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I've ran a few logs for mind and muscle and bought a lot of stuff too. I was just telling someone about the site today in the gym. I'd rep the tar out of mind and muscle.
Good guy here as well!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit Mind+Muscle youre gonna have a hell of a decision. This guy is awesome and would be an awesome rep! All my peeps are putting in for this!

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're proud to announce that Burnfire has been selected as our newest board rep! Welcome to the Mind & Muscle team!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yay Burnfire congrats man!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We're proud to announce that Burnfire has been selected as our newest board rep! Welcome to the Mind & Muscle team!
Thank you Mind+Muscle I look forward to being apart of the Mind & Muscle team.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congrats man. Good company where I got my start.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
welcome burnfire....let the team know if you need anything

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you Mind+Muscle I look forward to being apart of the Mind & Muscle team.
You would be required to send me some free supplements .. pm me for my address lol

congrats bro

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Catching up on some threads and just saw this. Congrats Burnfire

M&M you got a great addition

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great company to work for
Grats burn
Burnfire... youre all grown up now and I am so proud.
You would be required to send me some free supplements .. pm me for my address lol

congrats bro
Nice bro! Congrats!
Catching up on some threads and just saw this. Congrats Burnfire

M&M you got a great addition

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to my time with Mind and Muscle!