Sparta needs 9 loggers for our 3 new products! GTFIH!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At Sparta we are serious about your gains, that's why we have come out with 2 new andros and an epicatechin product featuring tetrasorb technology! Add in the highest doses and cap count available and you have some serious gains! We need 3 loggers for each our androsterone, epiandrosterone, and epicatechin. 1 logger for each product will get 2 bottles and the other 2 loggers will get 1 bottle to log. Other products used in conjunction with these logs will be at my discretion, if you don't ask you won't get picked!

Standard rules:
- 200+ posts is preferred
- US shipping address required
- willing to provide a full and unbiased log and review
- why should we pick you?

Here's what's up for grabs:
AndroMax_2-1024x414.jpg

EpiMax-1024x414.jpg

Epicurus_2-1024x414.jpg

Let's do this! Good luck to everyone!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Meet all requirements ! I think I'd be a good candidate cuz id give a full unbiased detailed log and review I could update daily and review in as many sites as necessary . finishing a natty cycle this week and planned on continuing with epicat and Sustain alpha but will drop the SA if it would be necessary if I was picked for the epicat !

Good luck to everyone! lifted67 get over here !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill get in on this! Meet all requirements, finishing up a run and log of Androcrine within a week. Ive added some strength, but really need to not only keep working it, but try and cut some fat off. But, to be honest, I need something to help me get over the slump I seem to be falling in. I am an honest person,and my review would be the same. At 38, Ive rededicated myself to getting past what I thought was my prime!! On another note, I 2nd Alpha1agreda on his app, and add another vote for lifted67

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Balls. I'd really be down for Epicurus but I'm beta testing Performax new product right now

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late to the party everyone! Spent the day fishing with the Mrs after my 21st consecutive day at work this month!

Anyways would love to do the EpiCat run since I'm staying au natural between PH cycles lol I'm just finishing off Super Rhanderol now so the only thing I'd be running for the remainder of summer would be the Epicat (and some fat burners of course) if picked! Well I will cross my fingers. Talk to you guys tomorrow, I'm beat.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I'm late to the party everyone! Spent the day fishing with the Mrs after my 21st consecutive day at work this month!

Anyways would love to do the EpiCat run since I'm staying au natural between PH cycles lol I'm just finishing off Super Rhanderol now so the only thing I'd be running for the remainder of summer would be the Epicat (and some fat burners of course) if picked! Well I will cross my fingers. Talk to you guys tomorrow, I'm beat.
Sleep it out homie!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo. Sure this thread will be poppin. Good job guys

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Really interested in tetrasorb and seeing how it improves some of our favorite supps...subbed!

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'd love to try Epicurus through my pct.
I would pct with Nolva clomid, but with Epicurus I think I could boost my pct and use it in place of hcg/test booster.

Meet all reqs and have logged previously.

About to come off
800mg test e
450mg npp
400mg winny

I believe this would boost pct and make it a well known product for not only natty but also pcting

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At Sparta we are serious about your gains, that's why we have come out with 2 new andros and an epicatechin product featuring tetrasorb technology! Add in the highest doses and cap count available and you have some serious gains! We need 3 loggers for each our androsterone, epiandrosterone, and epicatechin. 1 logger for each product will get 2 bottles and the other 2 loggers will get 1 bottle to log. Other products used in conjunction with these logs will be at my discretion, if you don't ask you won't get picked!

Standard rules:

View attachment 137247
View attachment 137248
View attachment 137249

I just got denied by my doctor testosterone shots and saw this post. I will be honest and with blood work actually. I'm curious about your myo and the first one. They all look so good. I will have pictures too.
this is my starting numbers so maybe this can bring it up!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got denied by my doctor testosterone shots and saw this post. I will be honest and with blood work actually. I'm curious about your myo and the first one. They all look so good. I will have pictures too.
this is my starting numbers so maybe this can bring it up!!
Unfortunately, none of these products will help bring your test levels up. Androsterone and epiandro will actually further suppress you so these aren't something you would want to hop on right now. Crazy that your doctor doesn't want to put you on test when you are clearly deficient! Good luck bro and hope you can get the help you need, would get that straight before I looked at any kind of ped tbh.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to try Epicurus through my pct.
I would pct with Nolva clomid, but with Epicurus I think I could boost my pct and use it in place of hcg/test booster.

Meet all reqs and have logged previously.

About to come off
800mg test e
450mg npp
400mg winny

I believe this would boost pct and make it a well known product for not only natty but also pcting
All real cycle, nice! How long until your pct starts?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately, none of these products will help bring your test levels up. Androsterone and epiandro will actually further suppress you so these aren't something you would want to hop on right now. Crazy that your doctor doesn't want to put you on test when you are clearly deficient! Good luck bro and hope you can get the help you need, would get that straight before I looked at any kind of ped tbh.
So would I not benefit from any of the products? I have medical so I don't have much say. Yea it sucks they won't give me test . They said few years ago maybe 200 mg a month and I though they were joking . I ended up not getting it from my doctor :(

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would think at least Epicurus would help me with some weight gain .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would I not benefit from any of the products? I have medical so I don't have much say. Yea it sucks they won't give me test . They said few years ago maybe 200 mg a month and I though they were joking . I ended up not getting it from my doctor :(
Yep, none of these will increase test. If they did then you would have a bottle in the mail tomorrow bro.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Get on 500mg test e for 8 weeks, wait 3 weeks with no pct, schedule with an endo.
You'll get your TRT.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only this opportunity was avail to outside US too...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for some more apps!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If time is on our side, I'll log Epicurus so hard in about a month you'll *insert clever metaphor here... Too early for me*

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get on 500mg test e for 8 weeks, wait 3 weeks with no pct, schedule with an endo.
You'll get your TRT.
My doctor won't I tried. 500mg over 8 weeks. ??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My doctor won't I tried. 500mg over 8 weeks. ??
I would find a new doctor. Your levels are way under range and you're definitely hypogonadal! A good doc would have pinned you up before you left their office.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would find a new doctor. Your levels are way under range and you're definitely hypogonadal! A good doc would have pinned you up before you left their office.
True story! I was there once. The only issue I had, was the Dr had to write a letter to the insurance because they didnt think I really needed it at my age. Soche had to send them my results, and then they covered it all

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Great company, great reps and great products- you don't want to miss out on this. Sparta's products deliver results guys. This is a free bottle of gainz

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in Epicurus!

Meet all requirements.

I've been training specifically for rock climbing for years, trying to stay as light as possible.... but due to injury I am getting back to focus on putting up some real iron and getting some muscle back on my frame!

My lifts are super weak right now, and I'd love to have a little help in the gym. Haven't tried an epi product yet (only Laxo), but have been looking for a good opportunity...this could be it!

Thanks! Good luck to all!

Edit to add detail:
Diet is loosely a leangains recomp approach / carb and calorie cycling. I'm a bit heavier than usual right now and look forward to adding muscle mass. Goals are to rehab my rotator cuff and medial epicondyl, while gaining strength and some size. If I could lean out a bit...that would be a bonus - but not strictly necessary until next climbing season. Everything is already tracked religiously.

Current sups are pretty standard:
MaxReps preworkout with added beta alanine and occasional stim. Post workout is creatine, carnitine, Betaine, beta alanine.
Staples are c, k, magnesium, orange triad, cissus, Flexatril.
Slinmax occasionally for big carb meals that aren't post workout.

Current Training and Cardio:
Full body training 3x per week. One of those days is occasionally a little climbing to get my fix, followed by high rep bodyweight work.
Two days of shoulder and elbow rehab/prehab work with extra forearm, grip, and calf training.
Other two days are either running with my dog for a couple slow miles, and/or shoulder and elbow rehab and prehab.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I gotta pull out of this one. I was just informed that I am one the lucky winners to receive and log Epi Andro Elite from Focused Nutrition, and I am not a greedy individual. I am going to continue to monitor this just to see who wins and looking forward to reading it there logs. Good luck guys

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your other log though bro, make us proud!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would really like to log EPIMAX for you. The inclusion of TetraSorb is very intriguing to me as I haven't used anything with it yet. I've been cutting since January and have lost 40lbs in prep for my 40th birthday and wedding coming up. Currently taking a couple of weeks back at maintenance calories before going back into it. I have not used epiandrosterone, but I'd really like to see what it can do in regards to helping tighten up and get rid of this last 10-15lbs! I would use EPIMAX along with a stimmed PWO or fat burner and cycle support if I start to feel lethargy. But I understand that epi-andro actually combats lethargy, right?

- 200+ posts is preferred Check!
- US shipping address required Check!
- willing to provide a full and unbiased log and review Complete with before and after pics. Check!
- why should we pick you? I will update minimum of 3-4 times a week. Updates will include daily macros, the aforementioned pics (noodz can be PM'ed on request:lol:)occasional food p0rn, day's workout, and thoughts/feelz. In short, I value the trust given to me with a product and I aim to fulfill that trust!

137248d1466990817-sparta-needs-9-epimax-1024x414.jpg

P.S. I can also vouch for JDybya as being a solid logger.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I gotta pull out of this one. I was just informed that I am one the lucky winners to receive and log Epi Andro Elite from Focused Nutrition, and I am not a greedy individual. I am going to continue to monitor this just to see who wins and looking forward to reading it there logs. Good luck guys
Congrats on your other log though bro, make us proud!
Indeed. Congrats and good luck bro.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many congrats, bro-titan! Looking forward to seeing how it treats you!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes but when you have medical it's a different story. You have to go threw hoops to get any thing .

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes but when you have medical it's a different story. You have to go threw hoops to get any thing .
It's a joke. Go through hoops with your regular physician, or pay out the ass at some men's health clinic.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Congrats brother ! Looking forward to it

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
jalfrey thanks brother! You're the man!

Very tempted by epimax! Can't wait to follow the logs. Good luck!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Standard rules:

View attachment 137247
View attachment 137248
View attachment 137249

Greetings Fellow Spartans!
I meet all the requirements. I am interested in your Andromax product. I am currently on cycle and think it would mix with my other ingredients well.
Currently I am using OL Super 11 and their 1-Andro product. I am using 25-50mgs of TD Trest daily as well. I have been looking for the sweet spot with this as I don't want to be too wet, but it makes my joints and recovery feel amazing. I have been on OL's 1-Andro product for about 3 weeks and its been solid. I would ideally like to extend the cycle of Super 11 at 250 mgs per day, 250 mgs of 1-Andro, and small doses of Trest amounting to around 25-50mgs TD per day for easily another 8 weeks, as I am looking for around 12 weeks of this cycle.

I have been on a recomping/ lean bulking journey. It has been going great. I have been on a mission this year to get back into shape while staying healthy in regards to injuries. I've had to really change my diet and way of life. I feel great. I can offer daily entries, photos, I have done many logs on this board in the last 13 years, I would love to log this product for you in the way I have described! I am ready....to go SPARTAN!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a joke. Go through hoops with your regular physician, or pay out the ass at some men's health clinic.
2 years and trying !!! Maybe sooner than later !!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stuff looks good, but not for me right now. I am in between runs. I will wait to try and get in on the pre workout promo whenever that comes out!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys are going to the wrong Dr... if your PCP isn't willing then go to a Urologist, they are typically who handles TRT outside of the clinics unless you are going to an Endocrinologist.

Just get on a cycle of SARMS or one of your PH's strong enough to cause shut down but won't thrash the rest of your blood work. Run it until shut down heck make it a 6-8 week cycle, then wait 10-14 days with no PCT and go get tested. Simple and easy.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epicatechin product for me, doing circuit style training which is perfect for utilizing what the supplement would offer. Added pump for the beach season would be a great addition!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Well f*** me don't have 200+. Would die to get my hands on epicat. I've always had good success with epicat products across the board. Specially in strength. *sigh*

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well f*** me don't have 200+. Would die to get my hands on epicat. I've always had good success with epicat products across the board. Specially in strength. *sigh*
Op just said 200+ posts is preferred, never hurts to drop an app in ;)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just troll yates84 to get your post count up :p

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Op just said 200+ posts is preferred, never hurts to drop an app in ;)
Well in that case ;) here is my app. I would like to go the PCT route with the Epicurus. I am more than willing to provide a full and unbiased log and review frankly because I hate when reviews are bias. :****you: Starting a cycle here in about 2 weeks and Epi will greatly help with keeping all the hard work in the end during PCT. That being the case I will be taking this with Nolva, clomid, and olympus labs sup3r pct while utilizing a powerlifting type training to keep gains during pct. I have used epicat products in the past and absolutely love these myostatin inhibitors, especially for strength with a little added size. Stats:
6'2" 240lbs 12% (dxa scan) and hoping to cut down the fat during this light cutting cycle.

Thanks for the opportunity OP! Good luck to everyone also. Solid products indeed.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well in that case ;) here is my app. I would like to go the PCT route with the Epicurus. I am more than willing to provide a full and unbiased log and review frankly because I hate when reviews are bias. :****you: Starting a cycle here in about 2 weeks and Epi will greatly help with keeping all the hard work in the end during PCT. That being the case I will be taking this with Nolva, clomid, and olympus labs sup3r pct while utilizing a powerlifting type training to keep gains during pct. I have used epicat products in the past and absolutely love these myostatin inhibitors, especially for strength with a little added size. Stats:
6'2" 240lbs 12% (dxa scan) and hoping to cut down the fat during this light cutting cycle.

Thanks for the opportunity OP! Good luck to everyone also. Solid products indeed.
Whats your cycle?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Oral trenavar 44/66/66/66/66 epistane 20/30/30/30/30 msten 12/18/18/18/18 and OL ar1micare

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Seeing a lot of good apps in here ! Looking forward to following some some detailed logs