Controlled Labs Orange HealthIQ testers!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[SIZE=+2]Orange HealthIQ has arrived! And what is Orange HealthIQ? It is an overall health product that addresses a multitude of bodily function including, digestion, sleep, hair & skin, inflammation, etc.[/SIZE]

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458594454.745047.jpg

[SIZE=+1]Please answer these questions to be eligible:[/SIZE]​

1. Why should we choose you?
2. Links to reviews you have already done (if any)
3. Are you willing to do both a product review in the product review section?

[SIZE=+1]Rules/Requirement:[/SIZE]:
  • 18+ Years Old
  • US & Canada ONLY
  • Product is only for personal use
  • Agreeing to this promo you acknowledge that you have read the labels and any food allergy that you incur is a result of your own action

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
I wouldn't mind reviewing it, but I don't think I have 100 posts

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious on throwing an app in since my current log, 1 AD will end on Wednesday or Thursday. What exactly would you want use to review though?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established

As I get older I see the need for an alround support supplement that will aid the area's I see listed on this product. I am also an active member here and will give an honest review.

2. Links to reviews you have already done (if any) I have done 1 log here.

3. Are you willing to do both a product review in the product review section? Yes..yes I am.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool product! Love OT, so this is a nice addition, CL!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious on throwing an app in since my current log, 1 AD will end on Wednesday or Thursday. What exactly would you want use to review though?
Obviously not looking for a daily updated, but some effects may be able to be reported after using a bottle such as change in digestion, inflammation, ect.

ForceOfNature

Awards
In for this!

Why should we choose you:
Because I will provide a honest and detailed review and can log 4-5 days a week if needed. I also feel like I could really put this product to the test. Digestive, cardiovascular, inflammation and adrenal health are all areas where I could use a boost, especially cardiovascular and eye health because I am a competitive boxer. I also get pretty ****ty sleep so I would love to see how much if a difference this makes.

Links to past reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5220509

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5301047

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5260065

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5215119

Are you willing to do a product review in the product review section?
Absolutely!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm throwing an app in for this one. I just finished a log and normally like to wait a few months and not be a hog but idc for this one ;).
This peaked my interest when I saw it on stacked and it looks like it might be a future staple for me.

1) Why-becoming a father changes you (at least it did me). I am no longer all about gains at any cost; my end goal is health and longevity and this point. Need to be around for the kids and want to remain as healthy as possible. Am much more careful and picky with what I put in my body these days.

2) logs- quite a few over the years-here is most recent

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278480

3) of course I will review and it will be honest.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Obviously not looking for a daily updated, but some effects may be able to be reported after using a bottle such as change in digestion, inflammation, ect.
I bother with acid reflux I take nexium everyday and with back pain I go to acupuncture and chiropractor often so I am very interested in trying this product I will give a full review wherever it is needed and frequently update .i am 32 years old I live in California hope I meet all criteria

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
1. You should choose me because I have experience with reviews, and I'm also a loyal customer of you guys :)

2. No idea where the links are but they are around throughout several sites.

3. Of course I'd gladly review your product. Here and else where to if you'd like.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love to see products like this because it simplifies my regimen siginificantly. Instead of taking 30 pills i can consolidate it, that is a win in my book. Also refreshing to see something that isnt always focused on gain and more on health. If your not healthy you cant gain right??lol. Nice product CL.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I review everything with an unbiased view. I am honest and thorough with all of my reviews. I would also post my review on a few other sites in addition to AM.

2. Links to reviews you have already done (if any)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/productforums.php?do=umatches&userid=49284

I also have numerous reviews in my personal log, the link is in my signature.

3. Are you willing to do both a product review in the product review section?

Absolutely.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see some good apps for this - if you function better you can grow and live better!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for anyone else that wants to do a review for us! I'll let this run until the end of the week

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why should we choose you?

I take a good amount of health related supps, antioxidants, liver supports, immunity formulas, vitamins and minerals. I will be able to give a good detailed review because i am inntune with my body and i am regular and consistent with my health supp regimen. I will be honest. Lol honestly not a cl product ive tried yet that i dont like.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/272984-white-pipes-50-a.html

Along with many other reviews.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ForceofNature
AntM1564
MMAguy

PM me names & addresses please

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure if I'm too late. Definitely would be interested as I have stomach issues from certain food's I've tried digestive enzymes and pro biotic and regularly use a few of the ingredients listed in the products nutritional profile. Can update regularly and provide a honest review

ForceOfNature

Awards
Thanks a lot! Looking forward to trying this out!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats fellas. This looks like its going to be good.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This really interested me... but im in the UK, good luck everyone else!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bud - we know you guys get the short end of the stick due to shipping too often!
No problem my man... im sure ill get to log something for you guys one day :)

ForceOfNature

Awards
Anyone receive Yet? Expecting it to arrive this week

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine showed up last week. I'll start it as soon as I'm out of my bottle of co-Q-10

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Mine arrived. I have a log I'm planning to do here very soon for it. Very interesting label. A potential year round product. Keep a look out for a log and my personal review on it. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine arrived. I have a log I'm planning to do here very soon for it. Very interesting label. A potential year round product. Keep a look out for a log and my personal review on it. :)
Feel free to link it here for us if you don't mind - would love to hear your honest feedback.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Just received! Gonna start this soon. I'll post 1-2 updates a week depending on changes. Looking forward to results!

ForceOfNature

Awards
I started using this a few days ago. I will most likely update some time on the weekend.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One thing i can definitely notice is the breath complex working. Doing keto and have a reduction in that wierd keto taste.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing i can definitely notice is the breath complex working. Doing keto and have a reduction in that wierd keto taste.
that's awesome man. about how long do you think you were taking it for you to notice?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20160420_175731-768x1024.jpg

Look what I got....A big THANK YOU to Sean1332 and Controlled Labs for the hook up.

ForceOfNature

Awards
OK so far I am only noticing the breath complex working but I have been only taking it for about 1 and a half week. I really like the breath complex effect though, I find my self breathing deeper.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK so far I am only noticing the breath complex working but I have been only taking it for about 1 and a half week. I really like the breath complex effect though, I find my self breathing deeper.
Good to hear, and I think for a lot of products, it may take more than 1.5wk to recognize some of the other benefits