CISTAFUSE - Is this a thing?!?! Olympus Labs wants Beta Testers

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell Yeah it is a thing!

Olympus Labs is looking for 3-4 beta testers for the next product in the PhytoFUSE(TM) series - CISTAFUSE. A phytofused version of Cistanche Deserticola.

Please provide the following info...
Workout routine:
Experience, if any, with Cistanche:
Why we should pick you:

We prefer you do not use any other supplements beyond staples (ie. multi, protein, creatine, etc) while logging.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Workout routine:
Over the next 12 weeks, I am going to vary my training template as follows:

My workout programs will be a hybrid between aesthetics and performance. I had a long discussion with my team last weekend and one of the unique things about my physique is that I look like an athlete. If you were to see me in person, I look almost like a hybrid between a men's physique competitor and a professional athlete. It's also how I enjoy to train. When I was bodybuilding at a national level, I hated how I felt. I was always out of breath. I love pushing myself to the limits in the gym and am going to incorporate a lot of performance focused training, along with physique focused. Let's hit it hard guys!
I have never used it but am eager to try it.
Why we should pick you:
I am curious to try Cistanche. I will put up an honest log and review on both AM and my personal website trevordietcoach.com

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OOhhhhh this is going to be good!!!

willyb87

Awards
Workout routine:
Over the next 12 weeks, I am going to vary my training template as follows:

My workout programs will be a hybrid between aesthetics and performance. I had a long discussion with my team last weekend and one of the unique things about my physique is that I look like an athlete. If you were to see me in person, I look almost like a hybrid between a men's physique competitor and a professional athlete. It's also how I enjoy to train. When I was bodybuilding at a national level, I hated how I felt. I was always out of breath. I love pushing myself to the limits in the gym and am going to incorporate a lot of performance focused training, along with physique focused. Let's hit it hard guys!
I have never used it but am eager to try it.
Why we should pick you:
I am curious to try Cistanche. I will put up an honest log and review on both AM and my personal website trevordietcoach.com

Ive followed this Gethin workout and seen great results, noticed substansitial gains in the FST and GVT phase.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing. Any idea when beta testing would start?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
would definitely throw up an app, but I am using Ghar1ne and don't want to skew either product results. PhytoFuse works for sure though, especially with that ep1c unleashed td

Reactions: GNO
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing. Any idea when beta testing would start?
Samples are being made up now so maybe ship out after New Years, best info I have atm. If you have a conflict, let us know and we will consider waiting if it is reasonable.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
hell yes been looking forward to seeing OL make a cista product.

Please provide the following info...

Workout routine: PHAT or Custom Modified version (Upper/lower/Upper/Rest/Push/Pull/Legs/Rest) *Repeat*

Ran 5 or 6 bottles of Analyzed Supplements CistaMax a while ago and loved it 3-4 of them i did solo the rest with other products stacked, Strength extreme glycogen storage, increased endruance, improved oxygen/ v02 max, increased libido, made for an amazing GDA to. all round my of my fav's natty anabolics that actually worked for me. and gave me what i was after, fullness, pumps, strength and endruance as well as a huge boost in hunger.

Why we should pick you:

I take pride in helping give helpful feedback when it comes to supplements and always stay consistent with my training and macros year round so when ever i add something i can easily notice if it is making any kind of difference or change in my training, recovery and workload, or appearance. I also really have started becoming fond of Olympus Labs and the quality and approach to there line. i really like the direction it's taking and would love to help guide it where i feel it should go to, and this log opp, shows they do listen to the customer and fans.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples are being made up now so maybe ship out after New Years, best info I have atm. If you have a conflict, let us know and we will consider waiting if it is reasonable.
Looks like I might not be able to apply. I have a log commitment for Chaos and Pain, starting when I receive my Legend (Laxo and Epi product) and protein.

Good luck to everyone, very interesting!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I get in on this?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Stack with my Lax log ;)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested:

Workout routine: Circuit / free wgt's / cardio, mix'd typically 3 days per wk
Experience, if any, with Cistanche: N/A, have not experimented with this one yet.
Why we should pick you: Because I put in an app. I'm currently not using anything else so it can be run solo but would want to begin by 1st of year.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Workout routine:Train 6x per week , one muscle groups per day. With heavy weights.
Experience, if any, with Cistanche: No, To be honest this is the first time even hearing about Cistanche.
Why we should pick you: I am dedicated bber- training for over 20 years. I would like to give this a solo run and really see if this does anything.

Links to logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/274498-hugo-making-chaos.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271637-hugos-getting-elite.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269428-hugos-trans-resveratrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268308-hugos-gainz-steel.html

..and many more

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Boca Raton, Fl
4-5 week training (current hypertrophy /strength routine) looking to change back to high tempo circuit after new years.

Honest with my reviews and have never used ingredient before. Will use product solo. Thanks for the opportunity, Merry Christmas!

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Hell Yeah it is a thing!
Awesome! Consider this hat tossed into the ring!

Workout Routine: Getting ready to start an HST program. Paired with Cista the results could be epic. Excited to check it out!
Experience: With Cistanche Deserticola...none. I chronically overtrain and have researched cista enough to pique my interest. I'm finalizing a big Olympus Labs order right now too thanks to the awesome 'insider sales' going on at the moment...so I was more than a little excited to see this thread!
Why should you pick me?: Although I'm a fairly new participant to the AM forum, I can provide a detailed, accurate, and honest log of my experience. I'm fortunate enough to have a flexible and fairly open schedule, which not only allows me enough time to lift, but also the time to log on and keep track of my progress and results. As an added bonus, I work in the medical field and have been playing sports and training for most of my life; giving me a solid base of pathophysiology, pharmacology, and intense athletic training. I've always maintained a natty approach to my fitness, which makes me an outstanding candidate / poster-boy for Cista.

My supps right now are ISO100 whey or BPI whey, creatine mono, Multi, and fish-oil, and I'm just coming off a run with Blackstonelab's Anogenin (a laxogenin product) which I responded well too (I'm excited to start my Str3ngth UL!). So, this would be fantastic timing for me personally, to have a couple of 'clean' weeks, then start something completely new.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter the race guys!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What benefits does this have for us here on AM ?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Workout routine: 4-5 time a week weight training, two time cardio, running or plyometric
Experience, if any, with Cistanche: None what so ever.
Why we should pick you: I would give you and honest review if the product work or not and I will do my best to do a great log.
I have no problem using only the basic
Cheer

muskate

muskate

Awards
Ive followed this Gethin workout and seen great results, noticed substansitial gains in the FST and GVT phase.
I am doing the GVT portion myself right now and it's defiantly no joke. Very simple but hard workouts.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Count me in.

Workout routine: Layne nortons PH3. So pretty much benching 4x a week, squatting 3x a week and deadlifting 2x a week. All heavy and leading up to a max attempt. Also have hypertrophy work
Experience, if any, with cistanche: I used cistamax in the past.
Why we should pick you: I've been dedicated to training for over 10 years and my diet and workout routine are closely monitored and very consistent.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Workout routine: 4 times a week. Im comming back after a injury in my leg. So would be a lot of different exersizes and mainly light lifting.No heavy leg training for a while.

Pick me cuzz : I will give a honest review of your product. And i looove what you guys are doing.

I use bcaa, fishoil, multivits,vit d3,,
Used Age Force patch but gave me a bad rash and didnt really do anything but make me sleep.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In for the logs. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Welcome back stranger!
Hahha thanks!

Graduated college, life got crazy, getting back into the swing of things.

Glad to be back!

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Just curious if you plan to pick loggers before hand or wait until you're ready to ship.
Trying to plan ahead whether I can start taking the goodies I ordered this week from OL when they show up, or if I need to hold off in case I have CistaFUSE to log.

THANKS!
Merry Christmas

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious if you plan to pick loggers before hand or wait until you're ready to ship.
Trying to plan ahead whether I can start taking the goodies I ordered this week from OL when they show up, or if I need to hold off in case I have CistaFUSE to log.

THANKS!
Merry Christmas
I will pick before the year is up.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Put in 22lbs in November with my training/nutrition plan. Would provide some figures and before and afters if you need a candidate.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadline for entries will be 9 pm ET tonight.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Irons_Mule Auslifter hugojaya

Kindly pm your shipping info so you can experience the next amazing supplement in out PhytoSerie - CISTAFUSE!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established

Kindly pm your shipping info so you can experience the next amazing supplement in out PhytoSerie - CISTAFUSE!
PM sent..looking forward to putting this to the test.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards

PM'd.

Thanks for the pick!

Stoked to get this going and check it out.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

awesome!!! i can't wait to run it will do a very detailed log on for this one

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes congrat! Please post the link to your log so we can follow along.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Impressed over muskates workout rutine.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely on board with this, so impressed with fuse line, can't wait to try. But I will be following logs until I can purchase.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
8 week HST is in full swing!
Just waiting for the Cista to show up at my door and we'll start really moving forward. Hoping to add in the CistaFUSE at the start of week 3...but week 2 would be even better. Depends on when it arrives.

Log is up and running!!

CHECK THIS OUT!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Could the other two guys post links when your logs are up? Dont wanna miss this

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
will post my log up once i receive mine :)

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Asked GNO when to expect it...he says probably next week.