Mind & Muscle Wyked 3.0 logging opps

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
This is some interesting Pre right here. Liking what I see.

Balthazar

Awards
could i participate in logging this once i finish up with the Jack'd Up log i'm doing?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ill be done logging in a few days i do yohimbine by itself at high doses so I'd be willing to come off it for a bit . I like the entire profile of ingredients since they work synergistically together. The amount of silica is questionable for some who may encounter digestive problems. I , myself have no issues with the profile and would be willing to do a very descriptive log . Good luck to all who enter. This product seems like its good for hardcore lifters!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i like the fact that its got caffeine in it and creatine as of right now the creatine i use is basic and dont get that boost feeling i need to pump iron i would love to log this cause i have plenty of free time 2 write descriptive details while logging 4-5 times a week thanks for the opportunity!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump to the top. Lets get some more apps in here so we can get this product out to log.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Bumping this awesome opportunity for the gainz sake !!!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the good dose of creatine and yohimbine. Been wanting to incorporate a little more creatine just didn't want to add another powder. I can log every workout and provide an honest final review. I've never taken any version of the wyked line so I could provide an unbiased opinion.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Must say I'm glad this pre keeps evolving and looks solid. Miss the old 1,3 though lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You could get 1 3 bulk and add it in ... that was my og idea hah

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity
Would app but have bot logged anything on this site yet

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
ill never be able to log being cause u have to have old logs so where can a man start!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hang in there man. we are looking for more than 1. Maybe you'll be picked :)

Same here. Mine was Halo x
I loved it. Fun to.
Hell yes , mines was celtic labs trestabol. Those were the days !!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
That Post Leg day pain....... Oh the pain...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any more before we pick?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any word?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be done logging in a few days i do yohimbine by itself at high doses so I'd be willing to come off it for a bit . I like the entire profile of ingredients since they work synergistically together. The amount of silica is questionable for some who may encounter digestive problems. I , myself have no issues with the profile and would be willing to do a very descriptive log . Good luck to all who enter. This product seems like its good for hardcore lifters!
I like the good dose of creatine and yohimbine. Been wanting to incorporate a little more creatine just didn't want to add another powder. I can log every workout and provide an honest final review. I've never taken any version of the wyked line so I could provide an unbiased opinion.
PM ME full shipping info and congrats! Link logs here once you start please so all can follow.
Thanks to everyone for their interest and we have another log opp going so check it out. Plus more to come :)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Super pumped. Pm sent

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats all. Please remember to post links here so we can follow your journey

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM sent. Thanks guys!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What!?! I haven't got mine. Maybe it'll be here today. I'll get a lift at lunch if it is.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mines in. Just stopped by the house and checked. I'll start my log when I get a chance
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450544568.073792.jpg