We need a new forum rep!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447422664.919720.jpg

HGH Supplements (Human Growth Hormone Supplements)

There has been a few changes at AgeForce and the need for a new forum rep is at the forefront.
We are looking for someone who will complement our team and has drive to learn and teach.
We DO NOT want any applicants who are just looking for free goods or anyone not prepared to take this seriously.
This is a very good position to hold. It comes with nice perks and the chance to educate yourself about a great company.
As it is now our lead rep is djbombsquad and I am next in line. This is a great company to rep for and these are awesome products to help with fitness goals.

Please submit:

1. NAME:
2. AGE:
3. PAST EXPERIENCE:
4. WHAT YOU OFFER US:
5. WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU:

All applicants must be in US.
All applicants must be able to post everyday or when needed to.
You must have a working EMAIL.
You must be able to be reached everyday.
A knowledge of our products would be nice but not necessary.
Must be able to work with people well and solve problems in a professional manner.

Please do not apply if you associated with another company or you have a a dozen excuses why you cant do this or that.
This is a serious offer and we would like professional, mature applications only.

rmartinez210

Awards
Hi my name is Roberto. Im 21 years old. I haven't had any past experience with any age force products. But with many supplements and PH's. I was looking into the age force products and there intresting. I got the HGH patch from winning the nfl fourm. Bout to start that so really excited for that. What I offer is hard work and commitment. Sales to here in the army people are always looking for new things. I would love to become part of the team. Help people with there goals and have them be able to accomplish there dreams. I will be able to post every day. Well thank you for taking time for reading my application.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would so sign up for this

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My name is Joseph. I am 32 years old, and I have been an Anabolic minds forum member for quite some time now. Within the past year, I have seen the ban of prohormones, and now, SARMS. I believe that "going natty" is the best route to take in regards to supplements, as it benefits the individual in the long run, with virtually no harmful side effects.
Age Force products are cutting edge and I currently use the HGH MAXIMIZE and the IGF-1 patch. I took a leap of faith and ordered the BOGO for both patches. I have been on the product for the past two months and I have nothing but positive results so far. My joints feel great, which means I can work out more frequently, my skin looks so much smoother, thanks to the anti-aging benefits of the HGH, I have a better sense of well being, my libido has skyrocketed, and I have been able to gain lean mass, with the help of the IGF-1 and HGH MAXIMIZE patch. I am so glad that I took the leap of faith ever since using the patches!

I have spoken with the owner of Age Force via email many times about the products, and customer service is second to none. In addition, the reps for Age Force on this forum are very helpful, informative, and they answer any and all questions about the products.

I would love to be a part of the Age Force team because I am fair, honest, trustworthy, and dependable. In addition, I am constantly on the forum daily as I check for updates on all posts. I am a very active member and I will be able to post everyday and answer ALL questions and PMs. I do not flame other members' posts, I am very supportive of everyone here, and I am professional in dealing with other members, and other people in general.

There is nothing better than helping my fellow forum member and others to reach their fitness and life goals. I strongly believe in the products that Age Force puts out, and I would love to continue to spread information about the products to anyone, especially with those that may be "on the fence or are skeptical."

If chosen to be a rep, I will work tirelessly to make sure that Age Force is at the forefront of the supplement industry. Thank you for your consideration.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not in the US seems to be a problem for a lot of companies now.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
wicked, do you mind a PM with a few questions about this?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My name is Joseph. I am 32 years old, and I have been an Anabolic minds forum member for quite some time now. Within the past year, I have seen the ban of prohormones, and now, SARMS. I believe that "going natty" is the best route to take in regards to supplements, as it benefits the individual in the long run, with virtually no harmful side effects.
Age Force products are cutting edge and I currently use the HGH MAXIMIZE and the IGF-1 patch. I took a leap of faith and ordered the BOGO for both patches. I have been on the product for the past two months and I have nothing but positive results so far. My joints feel great, which means I can work out more frequently, my skin looks so much smoother, thanks to the anti-aging benefits of the HGH, I have a better sense of well being, my libido has skyrocketed, and I have been able to gain lean mass, with the help of the IGF-1 and HGH MAXIMIZE patch. I am so glad that I took the leap of faith ever since using the patches!

I have spoken with the owner of Age Force via email many times about the products, and customer service is second to none. In addition, the reps for Age Force on this forum are very helpful, informative, and they answer any and all questions about the products.

I would love to be a part of the Age Force team because I am fair, honest, trustworthy, and dependable. In addition, I am constantly on the forum daily as I check for updates on all posts. I am a very active member and I will be able to post everyday and answer ALL questions and PMs. I do not flame other members' posts, I am very supportive of everyone here, and I am professional in dealing with other members, and other people in general.

There is nothing better than helping my fellow forum member and others to reach their fitness and life goals. I strongly believe in the products that Age Force puts out, and I would love to continue to spread information about the products to anyone, especially with those that may be "on the fence or are skeptical."

If chosen to be a rep, I will work tirelessly to make sure that Age Force is at the forefront of the supplement industry. Thank you for your consideration.
Good guy right here, would make a good rep

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Opportunity !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Surprised not more people in for this

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great opportunity!!

Be on the lookout for something special on November 24th!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great opportunity!!

Be on the lookout for something special on November 24th!!!
Age Force doesn't disappoint! We will all be looking forward to the 24th!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Age Force doesn't disappoint! We will all be looking forward to the 24th!
If what I heard is true, we'll all have to figure out how to spell the sound of high school girls squealing! :)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where are all the rep candidates?
This is an awesome opportunity!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep them comming

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got many pm but no applications in this section .

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Patiently waiting whom will get picked as a rep!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you want to be considered then post HERE in this thread. Do not send PMs. It will not give you a better chance. Post your info here.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get in your apps . We are going to end this soon and make our pick.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
I got many pm but no applications in this section .
I sent PM hoping to find out if this would work with my current job obligations. Hopefully it will.....

I am Thomas Williams, most refer to me as Tom or Tommy. I am 40 years old and the most blessed man that I know of! Blessed in every direction that I look, but I couldn't have better friends than I do in my wife and daughter! May sound corny, and it's definitely not my normal introduction, but I am telling follks that I don't know what really drives my heart and mind.
I started lifting in the late 80's when I entered high school. Football was my favorite sport, and the one I was best at. I was also blessed with good strength genetics, so lifting quickly became a passion of mine. Probably mainly because it excited the coach and made friends envious! With this passion I took to reading anything that I could about it. Being the days of pre-internet, this meant a magazine subscription and a book or two. Most was learned by trial and error as well as word of mouth. By my sophomore year I was placing in league strength competitions.
I remained a steady gym rat into college. I wanted to play ball at a small college in my home region, so I began workouts with the football team there. Things were progressing nicely until "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"...there's a Tommy Jr coming! Working, providing, and maturing before I was ready to quickly took the place of gym time and wishes to buckle the chin strap again. I became a gym dabbler for many years.
Fast forward to a different life. I have become a frequent visitor of the gym again for the last few years and loving it. Until I injured my back, but Maximize has cured that! This new portion of life also has this limitless encyclopedia called the internet! Not only can I obtain information in seconds, the protein taste good now too! I have became a total nerd reading about supplementation.I'll "geek out" and go on a reading/studying binge on a subject just because it interest me at that time. For example, I gained enough knowledge to go to work on the floor at an herbal supplement store during one of these sessions, just because I was interested in purchasing a few of them.
I also went through EMT school, where the body is learned pretty well. Then furthered my education in this getting my paramedics license. With this education I learned a lot about physiology, pharmacology (and how medications work), disease processes and treating them, and things of this nature. I am constantly wanting to increase my knowledge in this area as well.
I feel this background (def including the hard learned) of formal education, self education, that I enjoy furthering my knowledge, would make for a great asset to a team like Ageforce. I have a good bit of knowledge with almost every patch ingredient, especially the peptides. This, coupled with my own (and wife's) success story with using the Maximize patch, would make my knowledge a powerful tool for Ageforce!.... I've already became a free, part time sales person yelling about my story to who ever will and wants to listen :)
I work with people every time that I go to work who are having one of the worst days of their lives. I like to joke around every second that the moment allows for it, but I definitely know when it's time to have a game face and be a servant to my customer.
Thank y'all for your time, and good luck to the other applicants!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice keep them coming

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for some one who is not afraid to talk to people in the gym about what there patches are .

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for some one who is not afraid to talk to people in the gym about what there patches are .
Funny you bring that up! I was at the gym this morning and I had the IGF-1 patch on my inner wrist. A fellow gym goer asked about what it was, and I explained to him the benefits that I have gotten so far. He was impressed and I led him to the Age Force website. I think the company might have more customers!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you sir .

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lets see more apps!
Special deals from AGEFORCE coming today!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice . Dope deals free free and more free. Get in those applications this will end this week. Two reps works too but would love a third one.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi my name is Nick and I'm 37 years old. I used to post mainly on another bodybuilding site where I have 25,000k posts but I decided to post here now instead due to being able to talk about many supps that we can't over there. I was a supplement rep for Top secret nutrition for a few years and have worked with a few other supp companies as needed. I have been in the gym since I was a teenager and been using supps just as long. I love trying new things and letting people know about the things I like.
i can offer you a very active poster and someone that will always bring positivity to your company. I'm state police instructor and take jobs seriously but also know when to have fun :)
If you choose me you will receive a extremely knowledgeable lifter and supp taker that shares his accomplishments and failures with all, plus I lift in 3 gyms and martial art schools where people are always asking for my opinion on anything bodybuilding related.
Thanks for the time to read my app

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep them comming. This ends this weekend !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow is your last chance to get in on this

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will give results later this week

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have made our decision !!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The build up is killing me! I wonder who will be our new rep?
Stick around and find out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's killing me to and I'm not even violent .

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats guys !!!! Great company here !!!
Age Force is definitely a great company. From the dirty dozen giveaway, to the free trial, to the football giveaways, the company shows that it will go out on a limb for us to try their products!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Age Force is definitely a great company. From the dirty dozen giveaway, to the free trial, to the football giveaways, the company shows that it will go out on a limb for us to try their products!
Hell yeah !!!i haven't tried any yet . From wat i hear that age patch is legit !!! Ill be watching the logs !

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yeah !!!i haven't tried any yet . From wat i hear that age patch is legit !!! Ill be watching the logs !
For sure bro! As with any supplement, some will respond better than others. However, for the most part, the majority user feedback is positive!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So much truth and confidence in the products