WHO HERE WOULD LIKE TO LOG SOME BPS LAXOCRINE?!?! GET IN HERE!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Calling all anabolic minds users. Who here would like to log a FREE bottle of BPS LAXOCRINE

Thats right folks! were running another promotion where YOU can be selected to log a free bottle for us. Did I mention it is free?! For all of you unaware of Laxocrine or Laxogenin products, I suggest you head on over to any Retailer that carries BPS (Including our website) and check it out! Or check our reviews here on AM or even some of the logs from previous winners! You wont regret getting in on this opportunity!

SO what is Laxocrine?

Laxacrine is a topical naturally occurring plant-based anabolic, that is 100% approved by the FDA for human use, without the need of a doctor’s prescription. How it could be naturally occurring? It was only until recently that the chemical has been able to be extracted and reproduced on large scale. Because it’s derived from plants, and not biologically like testosterone, it fits the requirements of a dietary supplement completely approved by the FDA.
The benefits of incorporating Laxacrine are profound. It has been shown to increases protein synthesis by over 200%, aid in fat loss, and significantly improve joint health. There are additional reports of noticeable strength and muscle gains, in as little as 2-3 weeks of starting. On top of that, Laxacrine has been show to control the catabolic stress horomone, cortisol. This prevents muscle loss and fat gain and may even aid in acquiring new muscle.
There are several ways we recommend you use this Laxacrine. For people new to BPS products, it’s a great option to get your feet wet. 6-8 weeks of Laxacrine, as a stand-alone cycle, should yield lean muscle gains, with substantial increases on all major lifts, as well as decreased body fat levels. For bodybuilders and athletes with experience, using BPS products, but hate taking time off between cycles, a low doses of Laxacrine could act as a great bridge between high powered mass or cutting stacks. Laxacrine also acts a great base when stacked with a variety of other products currently offered.
With Laxacrine being a topical application, the absorbtion rate is much higher. It's in a small glass bottle with a dropper. The dropper allows for precise measuring of how much of the product you want to apply. Each bottle contains 30ML. Each ML contains 100mg of high quality Laxogenin. At 1ML a day, a bottle will last 30 dosages/days. The best application zones are the areas with the thinnest skin – neck, traps, tops of feet, and forearms. It is recommended that you bath immediately before application. Allow 5-10 minutes, after application, to dry. It dries very quickly and absorbtion takes place within minutes.

TLDR Bullet Points:
1. Increase protein synthesis up to 200%+
2. Increase strength and power
3. Cortisol control
4. Aid in fat loss
5. No PCT required
6. Joint Support

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1ml
Servings Per Container: 30

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin - 100mg

Other Ingredients:
Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, oleic acid, N-n-butyl-ben0yl-20sulphimide, glycerin, stearly methacylate, neolidol, civtone.

RULES:
-Must be 18+
-In good Health Standing
-Must updated a minimum 5 days a week (checking in once daily shouldn't be tough, we understand life happens though)
-Pictures aren't necessary but if you're willing to provide, will be a +1 for your chance
-Must log Solo (Meaning you can supplement staples in but cant be on cycle or running another natty anabolic)

How to Enter:

I want to know what your goals are. For this next month I want to know what you plan on doing with this Laxocrine and how it is going to help you achieve those goals.PLEASE BE DETAILED. Honestly I am fired up to be able to give away three bottles of product to you guys and our last group of loggers did an outstanding job so I cannot wait for others to try this!

Also MORE BONUS POINTS because football season is upon us, I want you to tell me your current favorite football player: Reasons can be an inspiration, a goal physique, an all around good person, doesnt matter, But if you list a favorite player and reason/pic, that may better your chances!!

Let the games begin BPS Matthew1237 tyga tyga

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In.
Updating all week and posting pics no problem. Looking to lean out on a circuit style workout. Interested if it helps with any nagging joint aches. Always looking to add muscle and drop fat at the same time and the increased recovery and protein synthesis would greatly aid in that.

Favorite player right know, Gronkowski, guy is a beast. Love watching him run right at the defense instead of going around them.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
In.
Updating all week and posting pics no problem. Looking to lean out on a circuit style workout. Interested if it helps with any nagging joint aches. Always looking to add muscle and drop fat at the same time and the increased recovery and protein synthesis would greatly aid in that.

Favorite player right know, Gronkowski, guy is a beast. Love watching him run right at the defense instead of going around them.
Thanks for the app my man! gronk is awesome! Some questionable actions but on the field and in the weightroom he is a stud!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I'm in aswell!
I can post before and afters, and post everyday. I work in a warehouse aswell, so I feel this can really benefit me since I'm always going going going. I am always looking to gain strength, lose fat and increase endurance! This would be great for me because after Labor Day I will be transitioning into a recomp, I have never tried a lax product and would love to try BPS' new product. I hope to hear back from you, thanks

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I'm in aswell!
I can post before and afters, and post everyday. I work in a warehouse aswell, so I feel this can really benefit me since I'm always going going going. I am always looking to gain strength, lose fat and increase endurance! This would be great for me because after Labor Day I will be transitioning into a recomp, I have never tried a lax product and would love to try BPS' new product. I hope to hear back from you, thanks
thanks for the app! what type of training style do you do?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the app! what type of training style do you do?
Right now I'm only doing 3 days a week.
An outline from Greg O'Gallagher

Consist of reverse pyramid sets and stop pause training. I love it so far

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm only doing 3 days a week.
An outline from Greg O'Gallagher

Consist of reverse pyramid sets and stop pause training. I love it so far
that sounds pretty interesting man, a lot of time under tension? this is perfect for ya

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
that sounds pretty interesting man, a lot of time under tension? this is perfect for ya
Oh Yea, especially during the stop pause. The reverse pyramid technique is more for compound lifts @ lower reps and the stop pause for isolation @ about 15 reps and then aiming for 5 sets of 5 after the 15 with only up to 20 sec breaks during each set, always pushing for higher weight each week or perfecting the previous weeks weight movement. This product would be quite interesting with it

willyb87

Awards
In.

One of the best joint supps ive ever used

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That interest me most, with a side of muscle and fatloss as a bonus.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Amazing opportunity! - Crazy to see this happen again so quickly after release! Get your names in here guys!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for applications

imchurki

Awards
Would love to log this in. No issues providing images and logging the product. Looking to do a recomp and hit the gym hard especially these next 60 days.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
bump! Come on everyone! Not that hard to throw in a detailed application for some free product :D

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I would also love to log!
No problem with picture and updates.
I have never tried a laxo product before and have been wanting to lately.

My goal would be to recomp with more of an emphasis on fat loss. Heavy intense lifting 4x a week and one lighter day w/ plyometrics and functional explosion movements. Also have some combustion that I could do a dual log with if yall would like

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Would love to run this. Definately trying to recomp, im 5'6 at 191 my goals are to get down into the 170's see if I can compete at that weight.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to run this. Definately trying to recomp, im 5'6 at 191 my goals are to get down into the 170's see if I can compete at that weight.
What kind of competition?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sipping not your father's rootbeer, the best.6% too

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bodybuilding
Good size @ that height.

Good candidate if you're not using AAS (or if you are, and have a grasp on how you react with lax on top of your current stack)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Good size @ that height.

Good candidate if you're not using AAS (or if you are, and have a grasp on how you react with lax on top of your current stack)
not using any AAS i rarely use them. Not taking anything at the moment except for the usual supps.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If these logs are anything like the last ones they're going to be amazing!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah grinnell27 seemed to really like as did lukehayd

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Surprised I haven't seen more entries. This is a great opportunity!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised I haven't seen more entries. This is a great opportunity!
It really is. I can't wait to start mine.. I'll be doing 200mg for 3 months leading into my PL comp

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Really hoping more people get in on this with some good apps! Come on people its free product, sell yourselves! make me wanna give it to ya..... the product obviously ;)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Memorial Day weekend guys. Give it some time. Most people are out hammered. lol

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'll give this a shot. I have tried laxo before but in oral form. Didn't respond to it at all. Since this is free I'd like to give TD a chance. I'm off any aas/ph/sarm and completed pct already. I'm planning to use laxo for strength and muscle gains.

Current calorie intake: 3500-4500
Weight: 173lbs
Height: 5'5

I have logged a few products and I don't have a problem with frequent updates.

Favorite NFL player: none other than Lynch. The dude is a beast and is all about business. I think his attitude towards media is crap but he more than makes up for his work ethic and being active in the community.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah grinnell27 seemed to really like as did lukehayd
AE14 did too! Of course, I'm still enjoying it. Stress and being in the heat & sun all day has seemed to slow things down for me though.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Memorial Day weekend guys. Give it some time. Most people are out hammered. lol
I'll be working with a hammer, not getting hammered. Can't waste the day playing tomorrow. :(

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Can't wait to run a bottle of this, might add to pct in 4-5 weeks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
+1 for Lax! Good stuff and enjoyed the run for sure.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'll be working with a hammer, not getting hammered. Can't waste the day playing tomorrow. :(
Hardest working member vote goes this guy. Always busy doing something. And also kicks my ass in terms of how damn strong he is! Lol. It was all the laxacrine though.

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
I'd love a shot at logging a bottle. Here's my app:

-Current health: Best it's been in years
-Willing to update daily
-Can post pictures
-Currently only taking the staples, so logging solo is no issue.

My current goal is to continue trying to cut down my body fat. Mainly in my stomach area. I'm also wanting to pack on some lean muscle and maintain strength/increase strength. Easy enough right? I'm currently nearing the end of my deployment (USAF) and so far have lost nearly 30lbs. I would say that I have seen quiet the transformation. Not only in my phisique, but also in my knowledge of weight training. I would say that previously I was very knowledgeable in the gym, but these past months have really taught me a lot about my body and what has worked so far. Going from 234 when I first got out here, bulking up to 237+ (mainly muscle gain as my fat seemed to be either dropping or maintaining), to now currently sitting around 204-208. I don't have an ideal weight as much as an ideal look. I'd love to get my body down around the 10% bf, or even lower. I won't really be happy until I am able to see my six pack (something I have never seen in my life). I would say that I'd like to be around 195-205lbs, with a nice looking bod. BPS LAXOCRINE sounds like it would be perfect for all my goals.

I'm currently doing a 6 day on 1 day off modifed PHAT type routine. It seems like a lot, but I feel my body handles 6 days of lifting pretty well. I'm currently doing a deload (something this forum has taught me about) to allow my body some well needed rest. My first 3 days consists of back and bi's, chest and tri's, shoulders and legs. I keep my reps low (5 sets x 3-5 reps for main lifts, 4-5 sets x 4-6 reps for ancillary lifts). I do about 5 workouts per muscle group, some more, some less. The next 3 days consists of the same muscle groups, but the sets and rep ranges change. Depending on how I'm feeling those days, I'll do 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps. Keeping with about 5 workouts per muscle group. On paper it is a lot, but like I said previously, my body seems to take to it very well. I have yet to see many signs of overtraining (my left elbow being a bit sore, possibly having minor tendinitis), but my current week of deloading should help with that.

My diet is pretty on point at this phase. Being deployed, it's easy to put on weight with the selection (or lack thereof) of food. Junk food is in abundance out here. I dabbled in Carb Nite and Carb Backloading and have found them both to be somewhat effective. Carb Nite was very difficult, but the results were noticeable. Carb Backloading was easy, but also easy to get lost in the junk food. I was fortunate that my training helped me maintain while I pigged out with CB. I'm now keeping a good eye on what I eat, but not restricting myself as much as I was during CN.

I hope my lack of posts won't get me overlooked as an applicant. I've been a member for years, but just floated around learning. Here are a few progress pics during my time out here.

Start of deployment.jpg

During Bulk.jpg

Most Recent.jpg

I am so jacked for football season! My team is the Dallas Cowboys and have always been. My dads side of the family is from Texas and I was born into it. My fav player is Dez Bryant. His passion for the game is unmatched. He may look like he's having a tantrum on the sidelines, but when you hear the audio, he's just trying to pump up his team. I love his effort and the way he works on his craft. In my unbiased eyes :)biglaugh:) he's the best at his position in the league. I feel good about the team that they bring out on the field this year. I think that defense is going to be very suprising this year. I can't wait, 5 more days!

X.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Willing to update daily
-Can post pictures

My current goal is to continue trying to cut down my body fat. Mainly in my stomach area. I'm also wanting to pack on some lean muscle and maintain strength/increase strength. Easy enough right? I'm currently nearing the end of my deployment (USAF) and so far have lost nearly 30lbs. I would say that I have seen quiet the transformation. Not only in my phisique, but also in my knowledge of weight training. I would say that previously I was very knowledgeable in the gym, but these past months have really taught me a lot about my body and what has worked so far. Going from 234 when I first got out here, bulking up to 237+ (mainly muscle gain as my fat seemed to be either dropping or maintaining), to now currently sitting around 204-208. I don't have an ideal weight as much as an ideal look. I'd love to get my body down around the 10% bf, or even lower. I won't really be happy until I am able to see my six pack (something I have never seen in my life). I would say that I'd like to be around 195-205lbs, with a nice looking bod. BPS LAXOCRINE sounds like it would be perfect for all my goals.

I'm currently doing a 6 day on 1 day off modifed PHAT type routine. It seems like a lot, but I feel my body handles 6 days of lifting pretty well. I'm currently doing a deload (something this forum has taught me about) to allow my body some well needed rest. My first 3 days consists of back and bi's, chest and tri's, shoulders and legs. I keep my reps low (5 sets x 3-5 reps for main lifts, 4-5 sets x 4-6 reps for ancillary lifts). I do about 5 workouts per muscle group, some more, some less. The next 3 days consists of the same muscle groups, but the sets and rep ranges change. Depending on how I'm feeling those days, I'll do 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps. Keeping with about 5 workouts per muscle group. On paper it is a lot, but like I said previously, my body seems to take to it very well. I have yet to see many signs of overtraining (my left elbow being a bit sore, possibly having minor tendinitis), but my current week of deloading should help with that.

My diet is pretty on point at this phase. Being deployed, it's easy to put on weight with the selection (or lack thereof) of food. Junk food is in abundance out here. I dabbled in Carb Nite and Carb Backloading and have found them both to be somewhat effective. Carb Nite was very difficult, but the results were noticeable. Carb Backloading was easy, but also easy to get lost in the junk food. I was fortunate that my training helped me maintain while I pigged out with CB. I'm now keeping a good eye on what I eat, but not restricting myself as much as I was during CN.

I hope my lack of posts won't get me overlooked as an applicant. I've been a member for years, but just floated around learning. Here are a few progress pics during my time out here.

View attachment 123570
View attachment 123569
View attachment 123571

I am so jacked for football season! My team is the Dallas Cowboys and have always been. My dads side of the family is from Texas and I was born into it. My fav player is Dez Bryant. His passion for the game is unmatched. He may look like he's having a tantrum on the sidelines, but when you hear the audio, he's just trying to pump up his team. I love his effort and the way he works on his craft. In my unbiased eyes :)biglaugh:) he's the best at his position in the league. I feel good about the team that they bring out on the field this year. I think that defense is going to be very suprising this year. I can't wait, 5 more days!

View attachment 123572
Solid application.

Gets my vote ?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

-Willing to update daily
-Can post pictures

View attachment 123570
View attachment 123569
View attachment 123571

View attachment 123572
Would have gotten my imaginary vote if he wouldnt have said dez bryant... Gah Im a packer fan from good ol titletown USA... You cant talk about the playoffs with anyone without them bringing up the Dez Bryant catch at lambeau. catch or not they need to re-evaluate some of the rules. Goodell is a terrible comish...

But yeah this guy gets my imaginary vote!!

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
I don't want to get into a discussion about "the catch". It is what it is. I've moved on and am ready for the season to begin. Got a good feeling about my team this year......

Dammit! It was a catch!