Laxacrine - New Topical from BPS!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
CLICK HERE for a direct link to Laxacrine. Please discuss your thoughts :food:.

Laxacrine is a topical naturally occurring plant-based anabolic, that is 100% approved by the FDA for human use, without the need of a doctor’s prescription. How it could be naturally occurring? It was only until recently that the chemical has been able to be extracted and reproduced on large scale. Because it’s derived from plants, and not biologically like testosterone, it fits the requirements of a dietary supplement completely approved by the FDA.
The benefits of incorporating Laxacrine are profound. It has been shown to increases protein synthesis by over 200%, aid in fat loss, and significantly improve joint health. There are additional reports of noticeable strength and muscle gains, in as little as 2-3 weeks of starting. On top of that, Laxacrine has been show to control the catabolic stress horomone, cortisol. This prevents muscle loss and fat gain and may even aid in acquiring new muscle.
There are several ways we recommend you use this Laxacrine. For people new to BPS products, it’s a great option to get your feet wet. 6-8 weeks of Laxacrine, as a stand-alone cycle, should yield lean muscle gains, with substantial increases on all major lifts, as well as decreased body fat levels. For bodybuilders and athletes with experience, using BPS products, but hate taking time off between cycles, a low doses of Laxacrine could act as a great bridge between high powered mass or cutting stacks. Laxacrine also acts a great base when stacked with a variety of other products currently offered.
With Laxacrine being a topical application, the absorbtion rate is much higher. It's in a small glass bottle with a dropper. The dropper allows for precise measuring of how much of the product you want to apply. Each bottle contains 30ML. Each ML contains 100mg of high quality Laxogenin. At 1ML a day, a bottle will last 30 dosages/days. The best application zones are the areas with the thinnest skin – neck, traps, tops of feet, and forearms. It is recommended that you bath immediately before application. Allow 5-10 minutes, after application, to dry. It dries very quickly and absorbtion takes place within minutes.

TLDR Bullet Points:
1. Increase protein synthesis up to 200%+
2. Increase strength and power
3. Cortisol control
4. Aid in fat loss
5. No PCT required
6. Joint Support

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1ml
Servings Per Container: 30

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin - 100mg

Other Ingredients:
Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, oleic acid, N-n-butyl-ben0yl-20sulphimide, glycerin, stearly methacylate, neolidol, civtone.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want, you could send me a bottle (or 2) and I will run a log of it for ya. :sly: :naughty:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I use the OL brand and it's around 35 shipped. If the price is cheaper I would def consider it

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It look more like a sublingual than a topical to me

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds interesting!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It look more like a sublingual than a topical to me
Yeah, looking at the bottle, it does look like a sublingual but looking at the carrier profile, it is definitely topical.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, looking at the bottle, it does look like a sublingual but looking at the carrier profile, it is definitely topical.
This.

It's a transdermal

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should be great on the joints!

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
2 bottles coming my way :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting 2 bottles of epi-plex to stack it with :)

Thats exactly what my next cycle is going to be lol

-(-) Epi + laxacrine + SL

If you log it, PM me your link to the log. Would like to follow it

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Thats exactly what my next cycle is going to be lol

-(-) Epi + laxacrine + SL

If you log it, PM me your link to the log. Would like to follow it
Haha i have like 7 cans of fearn to get through so will probably throw that in as well lol.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not that it really matters but i am not able to log this product anymore ��