YOU GOT OWNED!! Giveaway

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lately I've been being rather lazy on the forum and doing a lot of taking but not much giving (unless giving shït counts??). With that said, it's time for me to give back a little. Last month, I won a gift certificate for Orbit Nutrition and that is what the prize shall be.

How do you win?

We've all seen the cat fights, the hissy fits, the temper tantrums and the keyboard commandos. Here on AM, there have been many an epic debate where one (or more) person comes in and totally blows the opposition out of the water with one post. So, all you have to do is find the best 'ownage' post from here on AM from any of the epic battles and post it here. (Please keep those debates in those threads and not in here though) I will let this run for a couple weeks to give everyone time to research ;) and then I will choose the one I like best. Ready? GO!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudoJosh, this seems right up your alley.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Time to search posts by mr.cooper69

Lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not I. I've been reading

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tbone calling Platinum Nutraceutcals out on 3rd party testing & company folded up and left the board within days....Zing

:wizard:
Do I have to link it???

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tbone calling Platinum Nutraceutcals out on 3rd party testing & company folded up and left the board within days....Zing

Do I have to link it???
Id love to see it...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, was searching for it....classic!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who's gonna be the first to submit a Snags online smack-down? There's lots of examples of him owning people.
Snags was king of the smackdown! RIP brother!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh man this is gonna be awesome. I've got one in mind

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
coop didn't have all the info.
True, but it did turn out that there was quite a bit of "marketing" in some of those statements

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, boy.

Sub'd to relive the fun from the past.

inb4 the tears

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Do I have to link it???
Makes for a good story...but I knew they were leaving before that.

#buzzkill :(

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes for a good story...but I knew they were leaving before that.

#buzzkill :(
C'mon Admin ... Trying to win a contest here lol
T-Bone fully believe it was all u :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
C'mon Admin ... Trying to win a contest here lol
tbone fully believe it was all u :)
Ah ****....sorry. Want a T-Shirt? lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure that is actually a good wrong, since he is wrong. He is creating an arbitrary difference between shutdown and supression. Both are the same. He is putting them on two sides of a continuum and putting one on one side and the other on the opposite side. Yes, supression levels can very, but as far as I know, the notion that HPTA supression and HTPA shutdown are entirely 2 seperate things is something he made up.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure that is actually a good wrong, since he is wrong. He is creating an arbitrary difference between shutdown and supression. Both are the same. He is putting them on two sides of a continuum and putting one on one side and the other on the opposite side. Yes, supression levels can very, but as far as I know, the notion that HPTA supression and HTPA shutdown are entirely 2 seperate things is something he made up.
Dr. Crisler often separated the two.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr. Crisler often separated the two.
That's interesting. Any links to him making a distinction between them? From everything I have read, I have always seen those terms used interchangeably.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's interesting. Any links to him making a distinction between them? From everything I have read, I have always seen those terms used interchangeably.
Most of that stuff was on Meso's forum but there were levels of distinction from zero LH output to something extremely mild.

The whole 2.5mg dbol showing very little drop was thrown in there at Cutting Edge Muscle's forum as well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shutdown and HPTA supression ARE two separate things IMO. An example of supression would be a high dosed Dermacrine run for an extended period of time. That would cause a slight dip in TT, LH and FSH. Now, an example of shutdown would be a multiple AAS compound run for 6 months. That would significant drop the TT, LH and FSH to near zero.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well Im a bit hesitant to post this as I suspect the parties involved, being the normally humble gentlemen that they are, would not relish this kind of attention. However, I thought it was a beauty when I read it (the receiving party had an attitude, so I dont feel bad for this).

Coop and furion deliver a double smackdown (post 6 on...)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really glad that I thought of this promo! It's turning out to be rather amusing!! It's like the Black Knight on search for the Holy Grail! Just don't know when they're beat!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really glad that I thought of this promo! It's turning out to be rather amusing!! It's like the Black Knight on search for the Holy Grail! Just don't know when they're beat!
And defintely a generous offer...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You know its bad when you nominate yourself in a promo to win it haha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know its bad when you nominate yourself in a promo to win it haha
I guess that depends on the promo but in this case, yes. Lol!
"I got owned so I need to win to be able to buy some cream for this massive burn I suffered." Lmbo!
(yes GNO, I know that's not where you were going with it! Heheheh!)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess that depends on the promo but in this case, yes. Lol!
"I got owned so I need to win to be able to buy some cream for this massive burn I suffered." Lmbo!
(yes GNO, I know that's not where you were going with it! Heheheh!)
I was more thinking I need an orbit gc to get something like anabeta elite to increase my appetite ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was more thinking I need an orbit gc to get something like anabeta elite to increase my appetite ;)
Then just go in a normal thread and start making a fool of yourself to get owned :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Then just go in a normal thread and start making a fool of yourself to get owned :)
Anabolics section... "I wanna run my first cycle... Think about stacking tren/dbol/halotestin/trest/superdrol. The guy in the back alley I bought my stuff from said I don't need any supports and pct is for girls so I'm gonna go with that (he's hyyyuuugggeee). I want your opinions but I'm gonna ignore them all anyways. Actually I started two weeks ago."

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anabolics section... "I wanna run my first cycle... Think about stacking tren/dbol/halotestin/trest/superdrol. The guy in the back alley I bought my stuff from said I don't need any supports and pct is for girls so I'm gonna go with that (he's hyyyuuugggeee). I want your opinions but I'm gonna ignore them all anyways. Actually I started two weeks ago."
We call that taking one for the team!
:)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
sorry to interrupt, i am asian, but living for already a lot of years in europe. I see your pictures and I see your stack. I must ask if it is normal in the USA to use steroids when you barely look like you've ever lifted, no offense, maybe just different habits over there. over here people consider stacking 4 substances maybe after 3-5 years of constant steroid use preceded by usually at least 5 years of natural training.

I am lifting naturally for 12 years now and i am right now preparing for my first halodrol cycle, because I had an accident whereafter i wasnt able to lift for quite a while and after getting into training again i just want to cut and maintain what i have left, not even looking to cheat on mass beyond my natural limit. pre-accidental i was 210 @5'10" - all natural, never gone beyond creatine. will all also be logged here.

i bet you would be able to gain so much more muscle without harming your body. again, i dont mean it offensive, maybe its just the way to go here, starting with gear from day1 of training. in europe most people who join the dark side usually train until they reach their natural limit or dont make much progress for a few years.

i am truly shocked by seeing this stack. its equal to suicide in my opinion,
This dude posted this on page two of ZeeZees new log