Nutriverse Looking For Reps!

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutriverse is looking for reps to represent us on AM! We will consider all applications so please feel free to email us at [email protected] with the email title stating Rep Application to allow us to filter your application faster. We would prefer reps who are not already representing other companies but will consider all applications!

Please email us ONLY as we would like to keep this process private. In your email please tell us about yourself and explain why you think you'd be a good candidate in representing us.

Thanks!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome opportunity for someone here!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hum ????

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Email sent

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Email sent

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great opportunity for some folks here. I've only had good experiences with nutri-verse.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Nutriverse is looking for reps to represent us on AM! We will consider all applications so please feel free to email us at [email protected] with the email title stating Rep Application to allow us to filter your application faster. We would prefer reps who are not already representing other companies but will consider all applications!

Please email us ONLY as we would like to keep this process private. In your email please tell us about yourself and explain why you think you'd be a good candidate in representing us.

Thanks!
Are you accepting applicants who live in Canada?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooo nice opportunity!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a great opportunity!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assumed they meant email applications as opposed to writing a lengthy "pick me" post here on the public forums.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's like a wet t-shirt contest. They're covered........but not really.
I guess it'd probably be more like a skimpy bikini: it covers the private parts but still doesn't leave much to the imagination.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Volvo140G and vujade welcome to the team! Please get in touch with me via PM or email! Thanks to all those who applied

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
::::fist pump::::

Giddyup!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Rigged

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately I cannot accept this great opportunity. I have already committed myself to another company. Thanks again for selecting me I would've loved to repped for you guys..! Good luck to everyone..

Congrats Volvo

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately I cannot accept this great opportunity. I have already committed myself to another company. Thanks again for selecting me I would've loved to repped for you guys..! Good luck to everyone..

Congrats Volvo
Thanks homie - who u reppin for?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still have a vote for doubleS

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great choice with Volvo140G, congratulations brotha!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
max and nutriverse are awesome!

(just showing some love)

Battossi

Awards
I like the service however....the mobile site is bad. Something that needs improving which will now hurt google searches which in turn hurts your business. Would have applied but...that's a big disappointment to me. Considering how easy mobile sites are to get up and running(easy to build and maintain)

Coupled with how many people use phones for purchasing and browsing you would figure that would be a priority in 2015.

I just viewed 3 different products from 3 different brands on 2 different phones(one android kitkat and one lolipop) and 3 different browsers.(chrome, Firefox and ie)

Desktop website =okay.

Mobile site= needs work.

Good luck to the apps. Please note if I'm considering applying to rep for a company I do research. To be a good rep you need to rep for more than just free product....otherwise that comes off in the way you present yourself to the consumer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63