cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
10624941_963340803681077_6963735497660724124_n.png

Mind and Muscle is looking for one or two active members to join our team. The following is required. Looking for team players not just out for free supps.
Daily activity on both AM and our own forum.
Knowledge of the products
Looking to always improve their own knowledge.
Facebook a plus

What we offer
Monthly Stipend to be spent on the site
Commission based sales program with unlimited earning potential
Part of a growing company with limitless growth
US Only

So tell us.
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who?
5.) How often are you on the forums?
6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations?
7.) What sets you apart from anyone else? Why should we choose YOU?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bout to get some Team Mates in here! Get at it AM Fam!!!!!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mind and muscle has been very good to me. Another great opportunity for people here in the AM community.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First one to apply!
1. 31 years old
2. Male
3. I'm on rise and swell right now, really loving it first thing in the morning. Looking forward to trying nocturnus!
4. Never been a rep before
5. I'm on am all day, every day.
6. I always plan to be fair and honest. Reputation comes before everything, would never reccomend bunk products. Luckily, I won't have to worry about that with mind and muscle since all your products are top notch
7. I give 110% to everything I do wether it is in the gym, or anywhere else. Failure is not an option and I plan to apply this to a rep job as well. I have guys PMing me all the time asking me what products are legit and where they should get them, I would love to be able to point them to mind and muscle!
I appreciate the opportunity and wish luck to anyone else applying!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
First one to apply! 1. 31 years old 2. Male 3. I'm on rise and swell right now, really loving it first thing in the morning. Looking forward to trying nocturnus! 4. Never been a rep before 5. I'm on am all day, every day. 6. I always plan to be fair and honest. Reputation comes before everything, would never reccomend bunk products. Luckily, I won't have to worry about that with mind and muscle since all your products are top notch 7. I give 110% to everything I do wether it is in the gym, or anywhere else. Failure is not an option and I plan to apply this to a rep job as well. I have guys PMing me all the time asking me what products are legit and where they should get them, I would love to be able to point them to mind and muscle! I appreciate the opportunity and wish luck to anyone else applying!
Solid app!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How do I answer question #2...
I have a third leg but often I squat when I pee.... :-/

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hmm.......looks like a good opportunity :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
1.) How old are you? 42
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? I haven't. I am waiting to receive Nocturnus for the logging opportunity I've been selected for. I do have a desire to learn about new products.
4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who? I was a rep for Iron Champ USA for a short time
5.) How often are you on the forums? All the time. To much, if that's possible.
6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations? I will definitely use a fair and honest approach.
7.) What sets you apart from anyone else? Why should we choose YOU? I am interested in learning more about products and then using what I have learned to help others. I will only speak about things I know about and I am not afraid to do the research or ask the questions needed to help others. I have been training off and on for 20 plus years. I have competed in a couple of powerlifting meets with success. I love training and helping others to reach their training goals. I can use Instagram to promote and if needed I can create a Facebook account. If I am chosen, I will do my best to represent this company with integrity and in a respectful way. Thank you for providing this rep opportunity.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to some good apps in here.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Bump for apps. Great company here people!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First one to apply!
1. 31 years old
2. Male
3. I'm on rise and swell right now, really loving it first thing in the morning. Looking forward to trying nocturnus!
4. Never been a rep before
5. I'm on am all day, every day.
6. I always plan to be fair and honest. Reputation comes before everything, would never reccomend bunk products. Luckily, I won't have to worry about that with mind and muscle since all your products are top notch
7. I give 110% to everything I do wether it is in the gym, or anywhere else. Failure is not an option and I plan to apply this to a rep job as well. I have guys PMing me all the time asking me what products are legit and where they should get them, I would love to be able to point them to mind and muscle!
I appreciate the opportunity and wish luck to anyone else applying!
Very knowledgeable gentleman here!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any ladies in for this

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
People are missing out. Great chance for a very generous company with many things in store this year!

Manute10

Awards
1. I am 39 years old
2. Male
3. I am currently using the Mind and Muscle Extreme Stack to include rise and swell, T-2, and Wyked 2.0 and just finished M1D Andro.
4. I have never been a rep before but would love the opportunity to rep to help myself learn more about your products and to also help others learn.
5. I am currently on the forums almost every day. I wasn't up until about 2 months ago when I started to get back into lifting again.
6. I definitely agree to be fair and honest in any recommendations and posts. Don't feel I would be helping anyone out if they got false info on products or helping myself either.
7. What's sets me apart from anyone else in my eyes is I feel like I have a lot to bring to the table since I have a lot of room to grow by using your products. I am not very big yet but like I said above I am just getting back into lifting again and my goal is to put on size. I am currently 6'2 204lbs. I have put on 11lbs in the last month and also lost weight in my ab area. So using these products if they are good and work I will continue to grow. I have quite a bit of knowledge in the fitness/lifting and would like to help others learn along with myself. You can never know to much!!!
I appreciate your time in looking at this and hope to hear back.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep these apps coming

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1.) How old are you? 20 2.) Male or Female? Male 3.) Have you used our products before? Yes, I've used Wycked, T2, and Swell (as well as ur DAA + TMG) 4.) Have you been a rep for any other companies before? If so, who? BPS, AgeForce, Menace Nutrition 5.) How often are you on the forums? Daily 6.) Do you agree to use fair and honest approaches to your product recommendations? Absolutely, I would never damage my reputation for sake of recommending something I do not support. 7.) What sets you apart from anyone else? Why should we choose YOU? I have prior rep experience so I know what to expect, and am prepared for any tasks thrown at me. I'm also a hard-worker and a quality guy, I'd never do anything questionable or anything. And I have an active instagram following of 7k+ followers in which I could help promote products/site
Via messageing

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Come one guys and girls. I need someone to share these gains with!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of great apps in here. No better place to help people, make a little $$$ and enjoy the best new supps.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few more days to get in on this

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. I am 39 years old 2. Male 3. I am currently using the Mind and Muscle Extreme Stack to include rise and swell, T-2, and Wyked 2.0 and just finished M1D Andro. 4. I have never been a rep before but would love the opportunity to rep to help myself learn more about your products and to also help others learn. 5. I am currently on the forums almost every day. I wasn't up until about 2 months ago when I started to get back into lifting again. 6. I definitely agree to be fair and honest in any recommendations and posts. Don't feel I would be helping anyone out if they got false info on products or helping myself either. 7. What's sets me apart from anyone else in my eyes is I feel like I have a lot to bring to the table since I have a lot of room to grow by using your products. I am not very big yet but like I said above I am just getting back into lifting again and my goal is to put on size. I am currently 6'2 204lbs. I have put on 11lbs in the last month and also lost weight in my ab area. So using these products if they are good and work I will continue to grow. I have quite a bit of knowledge in the fitness/lifting and would like to help others learn along with myself. You can never know to much!!! I appreciate your time in looking at this and hope to hear back.
Strong 1st post

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't believe there are not more apps ????

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Me too.

Manute10

Awards
Yeah I assumed there would be a ton as well. Of course I am new to most of this so what do I know. Lol.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Their have been a ton of opportunities for people lately though too.

Lonerider

Awards
1.) I am 27 Years old
2.) Male
3.) No I haven't used any of Mind and Muscle products before
4.) Nope Never been a rep for a company before, but I'm looking to forward to being one!
5.) I'm On AM pretty much everyday either reading articles or (as of recently) trying to find ways to cut up for summer lol
6.) Absolutely, I want people to spend their hard earned money on products that they will enjoy taking and get them towards the goals they set for themselves nothing is worse than spending money on something and getting anything back from it. In this industry reputation is everything , so I definitively would not be promoting a product that I didn't believe in.
7.) You should choose me because I want to help others while learning myself. I always on AM learning new things and I take that knowledge and teach it my other friends who enjoy the lifting lifestyle. They look to me for help and I do my best to help them improve while improving myself . I learn some new technique or try a new supplement see how I like it and how my body reacts and introduce to my lifting brothers and sisters. I'm very much into helping people to get where they want to be. Lifting has been good to me and has helped me get over some difficult times in my life. I would love to increase my knowledge so I can give back to others.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1.) I am 27 Years old
2.) Male
3.) No I haven't used any of Mind and Muscle products before
4.) Nope Never been a rep for a company before, but I'm looking to forward to being one!
5.) I'm On AM pretty much everyday either reading articles or (as of recently) trying to find ways to cut up for summer lol
6.) Absolutely, I want people to spend their hard earned money on products that they will enjoy taking and get them towards the goals they set for themselves nothing is worse than spending money on something and getting anything back from it. In this industry reputation is everything , so I definitively would not be promoting a product that I didn't believe in.
7.) You should choose me because I want to help others while learning myself. I always on AM learning new things and I take that knowledge and teach it my other friends who enjoy the lifting lifestyle. They look to me for help and I do my best to help them improve while improving myself . I learn some new technique or try a new supplement see how I like it and how my body reacts and introduce to my lifting brothers and sisters. I'm very much into helping people to get where they want to be. Lifting has been good to me and has helped me get over some difficult times in my life. I would love to increase my knowledge so I can give back to others.
Good app..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice to see some good apps in here. I wish I had more knowledge to offer. I hope you guys find what your looking for. The more apps, the better.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nocturnis logs are popping up.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some coming and plan to see how it works as a "Sleep Aid"

classic27

I am the right person for Mind and Muscle

1.) 28

2.) Male

3.) No, I have not used them yet. I just recently got back into the more legal side of things. Your site offers many interesting products that I would like to put to the test.

4.) I was a rep for GNC years back. I have many years experience as a bodybuilding/physique prep coach.

5.) I have been a member of Anabolicminds for many years. AM was the first forum that I got really in to. I had been frequenting many other forums, but as of lately I have been on AM all day everyday. My fiance can testify for this.

6.) Absolutely, I don't bull**** anyone? I use science and reasoning to test all substances and I give my honest opinion on everything. I also have several friends, bodybuilders that I have coached, that love testing recommendations from me. They use them as directed with intense dieting and training and give me daily updates on whats going on, so I always have many minds working when deciding what is good and what isn't.

7.) I have many years of experience in the bodybuilding industry used countless products/substances over the last decade. Started supplementation at a very young to get me through intense wrestling practices/tournaments. I understand my own body very well and the human body as much as I can. I am constantly learning and researching. I can't ever get my fill of bodybuilding, supplement, and drug information. I love evaluating things and I am a go to person when it comes to questions from friends and bodybuilders, who know me, throughout the US.

You should pick me because I am smart, experienced, love helping others, and would go above and beyond for this job, because it is truly what I love doing in life.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Helpful bump for Mind and Muscle rep apps. Anyone interested?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good opportunity here. Mind and Muscle has been growing steadily...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last few days of this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adding in a little extra part. Boss wants to know how you can help and brand yourself and mind and muscle.