FINAFLEX Pre-Release Log Opp: Creatine Energy

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that the Beta logs have been completed it's time for round two, or a pre-release opportunity, for a select few.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424192706.331295.jpg

FINAFLEX has taken its innovative Crea-Trona, and improved on it with a few twists for a creatine product the supplement industry has yet to see. Here, I'll let the pros describe it better:

Creatine Energy(TM)

CREATINE ENERGY(TM) combines a uniquely formulated Creatine Matrix with a low level of caffeine per scoop to promote increased energy levels during exercise. Use FINAFLEX CREATINE ENERGY(TM) to increase muscle strength and help power through daily workouts.* CREATINE ENERGY(TM) contains two of the purest forms of Creatine available today, Creapureand Crea-Trona. These two unique Creatinesare manufactured under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) engineering processes in Germany with the end result being two refined and robust ingredients both guaranteed by sophisticated analytical analyses to be of the highest quality.*

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424192753.299503.jpg

What's required:

We expect a 30 day log with a minimum of 4-5 updates per week. Included, we would like your assessment of how the product does/does not affect your training and/or daily activities; mix-ability, taste/flavor, or any other experience you have noticed from Creatine Energy.

How to apply:

1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products?

4) When it comes to training, who motivates you the most? Pics or videos are a plus!

Good luck applicants!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) How old are you?

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?

On and off for ten years. Haven't missed a meal or a workout in a year. This is my life. No wife. No kids. Just work and work out

Love bcaa and saa, just got two bottles of apple. Also just got stimul8. Haven't tried yet. I'm a big fan of active multi as well.

4) When it comes to training, who motivates you the most? Pics or videos are a plus!

Ct fletcher
http://youtu.be/HoV001Zk7AY

Kris gethin (I lost 25 lbs on his 12 week hardcore and I gained 40 lbs on his dtp 4 week program)

mike Rashid, bios3 training. I'm a big fan of Arnold and Franco as well

via PM

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this look solid. I've tried and used several Fina products with kick arse results. I may have to get in on some of this.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
1) How old are you? 42

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? I have trained off and on for 20+ years. I have a training log that shows what I'm doing. I just started Sheiko and cardio is at least 3 times per week.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/262481-power-bodybuilding.html

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? I use Stimul8 and G8. I am on my last week logging PX500 white and ALCCLA
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262572-get-lean-2015-a.html

I am motivated as I read through the different forums of this website.i am also motivated by people like Billy Johnson (@tyga tyga) and biolayne
http://instagram.com/p/y0eGffgg-u/
http://instagram.com/p/zNdH14ovLP/
I can update as much as you desire :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man this look solid. I've tried and used several Fina products with kick arse results. I may have to get in on some of this.
Get that app in Pack!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you insist lol.

1) How old are you? 34 yrs young cough not!!!

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? training weights for 15 yrs. Currently in the goal of losing weight and maintaining muscle mass;. I would like to gain some strength back using this while giving me a kick for upping my cardio game.

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? I have used and logged some of fina's best including G8 stimula 8 Creatrona and mass 500 in which that stuff was off the chains!

4) When it comes to training, who motivates you the most? Pics or videos are a plus! Honestly my kids do, can't post pic bc at work but will. My son's mean the world to me and I want to be around for years so they can have me around to help them out.

Good luck applicants!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evening bump!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on fellow am get up in here. Hell not many thing's in life come free. This will be a good product to run.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Revised app with more details and inspirational videos:

1) How old are you?

On and off for ten years. Haven't missed a meal or a workout in a year. This is my life. No wife. No kids. Just work and work out..

My current plan is a power bodybuilding style of training. Heavy and moderately heavy weights with low to mid rep ranges.also isolation and pump days. Barbell complexes, calistetics, and hiit for cardio and on active rest days. Workout 6-7 days a week. Plan will remain consistent no matter the log also want to point out that I have not taken creatine for 4 weeks, so ill be able to log the effects accurately.

I am currently on a keto diet with a high carb refreed one day a week.

Love bcaa and saa, just got two bottles of apple. Also just got stimul8. Haven't tried yet. I'm a big fan of active multi as well.

Ct fletcher
[video=youtube_share;HoV001Zk7AY]http://youtu.be/HoV001Zk7AY[/video]

Kris gethin (I lost 25 lbs on his 12 week hardcore and I gained 40 lbs on his dtp 4 week program)

mike Rashid, has these epic challenges!
[video=youtube;Zv_ct5V87bM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_ct5V87bM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

bios3 training.

Frank medrano
[video=youtube;Sncg3RUcAy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sncg3RUcAy4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

'm a big fan of Arnold and fFranco as well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeeeeee!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I would be down to give this product a go! I'm currently logging a fat burner and am halfway through, so I wouldn't be able to start till about 13 days from now if that's cool!

1) How old are you?

25 years

Been training hard since about my freshman year of college (about 6 years of heavy training). I've done one BB show and might go for another here in the summer. I train high volume/heavy as I can so would look for the creatine to help add strength. I'm slowly leaning out so adding in a creatine product might help out with those strength gains.

I've used Stimul8, G8 (fav sleep product by far), 1-Andro, and Revolution PCT and a few samples of Ignite

My family motivates me the most! I have a beautiful wife and baby girl so I want to be a strong father not only through my character but physically too! I'll be honest I don't really follow the celebrity BBers and fitness guys too much but I really enjoy watching Rich Pianas videos and some of CT Fletchers stuff.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice guys! ^^

Let's see some more apps folks!

solesmoore

Awards
1) How old are you?*

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log?*
Been training consistently for 5 years, I've done powerlifting, (olympic) weightlifting, strongman, and even crossfit. Currently I'm bodybuilding, and I'm so addicted to the lifestyle and the results, I can't see myself ever stopping. As far as training goes since I'm about to cut (hard) I'm going to train 6 days a week, 2 days HIIT, 2 days one hour of steady state cardio, training with weights all 6 days (so I'm running 2 training sessions per day) GVT my first session, and a more traditional 4x10-15 the second session.

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products?*
I'm not going to lie. I haven't used all the products, because I simply didn't know they existed, revolution is the ONLY PCT I will use because I trust it, so I figure the same quality goes into everything else, creatine and caffeine are two of my favorite things anyway!

4) When it comes to training, who motivates you the most? Pics or videos are a plus!*
Not to sound cliché, but I do find inspiration in arnold. Not just his physique, but the truly indomitable state of mind, a champions state of mind. While I enjoy watching elliott, CT, and all the other big fitness channels on YouTube, I don't really use the videos for motivation, I use the mirror. I don't care if I'm at 190lbs with a shredded 6 pack, I can always improve, and I'm sure as hell not going to do it siting on the couch.

Good luck to all the other applicants!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some great apps rollin' in here... lets see some more.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Keep them coming guys! And a few gals need to get in here!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
1) How old are you? 31 Yrs old

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? almost 10 years strong, cutting, bulking, crossfit/hiit training, power lifting, strength and conditioning, aerobic/anerobic, anything else you can think of I continue to broaden my horizons daily never satisfied with my current knowledge and experience! and for that current log I plan on bulking but also keeping definition and conditioning key throughout the course!

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? None so far, looking to change that pretty quick!

4) When it comes to training, who motivates you the most? Pics or videos are a plus! Anyone with drive, determination, heart, that has been to the very bttom and can still pick themselves back up again! Arnold my childhood hero, Franco Columbu my #1 now and who i most aspirate to train like, Dorian Yates #2

I appreciate any and all consideration, this product looks awesome, I love creatine and caffeine can never go wrong there, I will drop the besty review and log you have yet to witness if I am chosen, and congratulations to those who are fortunate enough to get the opportunity! love & respect always and god bless.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bump for more apps

FF41

Awards
I haven't run any thing for a while and would love to do another Finaflex Log.

1) 42 years old.
2) many years in different sports. But the last 14 months seriously pushing the iron.
3) logged Finaflex Muscle Fiber last year.
4)Henry Rollins, Paul Carter, Jamie Lewis.

Working out 3 to 4 times a week and will be happy to log as required.
Thanks.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some solid apps guys. Let's see who else comes out to play :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
So here's where all the apps are. Lol

Like I said in the other thread

I'm game to log this and I'm just finishing up a FINAFLEX log so you guys know what to expect and how I log.

Since I lift am/pm this would fit in perfect for one or both sessions.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any more

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424554661.723975.jpg

out there?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supa Freak

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bump for more apps. Great opportunity here

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
surprised theres not more people, creatine?? always take a chance at an opportunity to log creatine, I actually haven't used creatine in over 6 months, dying to get my receptors saturated!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This ^^^^ FinaFlex products are some of the best I've ever used. Here is a great opportunity for people and all they need to do is apply:)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
surprised theres not more people, creatine?? always take a chance at an opportunity to log creatine, I actually haven't used creatine in over 6 months, dying to get my receptors saturated!!
Yea I agree with you bro. Thes.are two of the most proven supps.
caffiene and creatine. That a safe bet for sure. Im going on Five or S ix weeks
With no creatine. Cant wait to get on this

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm out here hoping I get the opportunity for this, never had finaflex products yet hear great things so even if not getting a shot at the log I might buy some!! freezing out here in Colorado waiting patiently for the winners to be chosen, god bless you all..
blizzard.jpg
blizzard1.jpg
blizzard2.jpg
As you can see, I can definitely use the caffeine and creatine to motivate me more to go out in this to the gym and get it!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you all choosing the loggers?
When we feel comfortable with four loggers we will close the opp. Until then keep hanging tight :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Come on people! Check out FinaFlex product reviews and you will see they have great stuff. This is a great opportunity. Throw your app in and encourage others to do the same :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
liking some of these apps!
anyone else going to get in on this?
:djparty:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evening app bump!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone for your interest in FINAFLEX!

Well if you insist lol.

1) How old are you? 34 yrs young cough not!!!

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? training weights for 15 yrs. Currently in the goal of losing weight and maintaining muscle mass;. I would like to gain some strength back using this while giving me a kick for upping my cardio game.

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? I have used and logged some of fina's best including G8 stimula 8 Creatrona and mass 500 in which that stuff was off the chains!

4) When it comes to training, who motivates you the most? Pics or videos are a plus! Honestly my kids do, can't post pic bc at work but will. My son's mean the world to me and I want to be around for years so they can have me around to help them out.

Good luck applicants!
Revised app with more details and inspirational videos:

1) How old are you?

On and off for ten years. Haven't missed a meal or a workout in a year. This is my life. No wife. No kids. Just work and work out..

My current plan is a power bodybuilding style of training. Heavy and moderately heavy weights with low to mid rep ranges.also isolation and pump days. Barbell complexes, calistetics, and hiit for cardio and on active rest days. Workout 6-7 days a week. Plan will remain consistent no matter the log also want to point out that I have not taken creatine for 4 weeks, so ill be able to log the effects accurately.

I am currently on a keto diet with a high carb refreed one day a week.

Ct fletcher
[video=youtube_share;HoV001Zk7AY]http://youtu.be/HoV001Zk7AY[/video]

mike Rashid, has these epic challenges!
[video=youtube;Zv_ct5V87bM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_ct5V87bM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

bios3 training.

Frank medrano
[video=youtube;Sncg3RUcAy4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sncg3RUcAy4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

'm a big fan of Arnold and fFranco as well.
1) How old are you? 31 Yrs old

2) What is your training experience, and what are your training plans during this log? almost 10 years strong, cutting, bulking, crossfit/hiit training, power lifting, strength and conditioning, aerobic/anerobic, anything else you can think of I continue to broaden my horizons daily never satisfied with my current knowledge and experience! and for that current log I plan on bulking but also keeping definition and conditioning key throughout the course!

3) What is your experience with FINAFLEX products? None so far, looking to change that pretty quick!

4) When it comes to training, who motivates you the most? Pics or videos are a plus! Anyone with drive, determination, heart, that has been to the very bttom and can still pick themselves back up again! Arnold my childhood hero, Franco Columbu my #1 now and who i most aspirate to train like, Dorian Yates #2

I appreciate any and all consideration, this product looks awesome, I love creatine and caffeine can never go wrong there, I will drop the besty review and log you have yet to witness if I am chosen, and congratulations to those who are fortunate enough to get the opportunity! love & respect always and god bless.
packers6211, EMPIREMIND, and KilaCali, please PM your full names and shipping info. Congrats guys!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thank you everyone for your interest in FINAFLEX! packers6211, EMPIREMIND, and KilaCali, please PM your full names and shipping info. Congrats guys!
Excellent choices! I'm sure none of you will be disappointed. FinaFlex makes great products and their reps will be right there to help and encourage you along as you log. That's how FinaFlex roll's!!!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Sweet!!!!
Gonna see some great logs to go with the ones from the beta testers!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you fina and Register!! I won't let you down!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Congrats !!! Looking forward to some amazing logs !

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
congrats everyone.. please link your logs in here so its easy to find them!~

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These should be shipped out on Monday guys.

Thanks to all the applicants!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have some goodness arrive?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine arrived!! Im going to run it next week after my current log ends.