Any1 ever use Iron Champ USA supplement?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Quick question for all you supplement users and addicts. Have any of you used Iron Champ USA supplements? If so, which ones?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone has used the boner/stamina pills and loves them

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
They have a 50% bogo discount code too... BIGTBOGO. I just bought the HPTA / Volume stack. It's got great reviews....

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anyone use any of their fat burners?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you guys buy iron champ products? Not too many sites are selling them.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you would like to try any of our products at 1/2 price, now is the time.This BOGO sale ends at mid night tonight!!! You can use my code KOIBOGO for 50% off at http://www.ironchampusa.com/109.html

Volume/HPTA PCT STACK $60
Volume $35
HPTA $35
PSYCHED $14.75
AM/PM fat stack $17.50

Anyone on cycle or who needs extra stimulation during PCT should jump on Volume.It can help save you from the side effects sexually.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
mod edit: no codes unless you are a rep and then do not create thread in the supp section for your promos.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
mod edit: no codes unless you are a rep and then do not create thread in the supp section for your promos.
Code is fixed and section I'm confused about

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you would like to try any of our products at 1/2 price, now is the time.This BOGO sale ends at mid night tonight!!! You can use my code KOIBOGO for 50% off at http://www.ironchampusa.com/109.html

Volume/HPTA PCT STACK $60
Volume $35
HPTA $35
PSYCHED $14.75
AM/PM fat stack $17.50

Anyone on cycle or who needs extra stimulation during PCT should jump on Volume.It can help save you from the side effects sexually.
volume/hpta pct stack is fantastic...i highly recommend!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I wondered if they were still around.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it seems they disappeared from all the forums. I can't believe all the positive reviews though with a pixie dusted product. Makes me wonder about the legitimacy of the "reviews".

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They were a sponsor here a while back. Now that they aren't anymore I can say my peace. I think that their product "Volume" was/is severely under-dosed and extremely over priced. Pixie Dusting.

I mean that he asked about the products but he is a rep for them.. Lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny how when they were a sponsor everyone used their products and they were the absolute best OTC boner pills....Now....Looks like IronChamp and the fanboys have gone flaccid.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it seems they disappeared from all the forums. I can't believe all the positive reviews though with a pixie dusted product. Makes me wonder about the legitimacy of the "reviews".
I like it at very high dose. I got all my bottles for free or through trade. I wouldn't pay full price for it.

In Cancun I took like 9-12 a day, worked good. Severely underdosed at recommended usage.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
They were a sponsor here a while back. Now that they aren't anymore I can say my peace. I think that their product "Volume" was/is severely under-dosed and extremely over priced. Pixie Dusting.
Reminds me of how metrx used to be the best thing in the world according to bill phillips until he had a fallout with the owner then it became a total scam and the worst thing in the world. Everyone is just completely full of chit

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Funny how when they were a sponsor everyone used their products and they were the absolute best OTC boner pills....Now....Looks like IronChamp and the fanboys have gone flaccid.
Ya there are a lot of products like that it seems, pretty much all of them

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya there are a lot of products like that it seems, pretty much all of them
I don't think there was ever any secret to the fact that guys were taking 2x - 3x the label's recommendation to get the effects. And if they're not on the board any more, why would people still be talking about them as much?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think there was ever any secret to the fact that guys were taking 2x - 3x the label's recommendation to get the effects. And if they're not on the board any more, why would people still be talking about them as much?
Totaly agreed.
HPTA was VERY underdosed and I dosed 10 caps (3 was recommended)to get the libido effect etc from it.
There are cheaper and better alternatives to be honest.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive used hpta/volume, tnt am/pm and psyched. I really enjoyed all of them. Great products.