Beta Testers Needed!!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are searching for some beta testers to log our new Creatine Energy!

Without giving too much info away this will be a blend of creatines with a small dose of caffeine for a little kick.

We ask that applicants be able to update the log 3-5 times a week and give an honest and unbiased opinion on the product, if you are using any other creatine product, or any product for that matter that might interfere with the log, discontinue use of that product before starting the log and agree to use our rating scale for your final review.

To apply -

Just tell us a little about yourself and why you deserve to be a beta tester since this is a rare opportunity!

Lets get it Freaks!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Droppin' it like its hot.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Going to be some lucky people!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep yep! Beta Testing is exciting because you are one of the first people to get your hands on a product. No pre imposed ideas of quality so its wide open for honesty and that's what we wanna see! WEEEEEEE!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for apps, I beta'd stimul8 and that was amazing and most agree now a home run

Get in here now guys

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'll jump on this too.

I'd be a good beta tester because I'm currently supp free other than a preWO and have been supp free for weeks just so I'll be able to clearly see and feel what adding supps back in my diet will do in 2015.
I've been picked to log FINAFLEXs PX White and CLA so I'd have no problem updating another log 3-5 times a week or daily.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for apps, I beta'd stimul8 and that was amazing and most agree now a home run

Get in here now guys
Every Finaflex product I have used worked quite well!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/223923-bcaa-saa-315-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/236087-stimul8-40-servings.html
G8 both old & new formulas. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211702-finaflex-g8-20-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/225050-max-pump-120-a.html

I would like to beta test Creatine Energy!I will update my log daily and post final reviews as well.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad they've been working for you man! I love everything Finaflex makes as well. Even though I don't rep for the boards seeing someone try the new stuff is genuinely exciting!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
This would be a great opportunity for me! Seeing now my drive to get leaner, stronger and faster has recently been changed within the last 24HRS. I have been a long time fan of Finaflex and logged many products. I train in a fashion most feel does t exist, OVERTRAINING. I work in the Gas Field and my passion for Powerlfiting and bodybuilding is driven for my quest for strength.

Chasing powerlifting records and crushing them year by year. I hold two in two different federations and train natural. Most recently I have reinvented myself and got back on track to lift in the 100% RAW WORLDS POWERLIFITNG EVENT next fall. Last night while training, in the gym I was offered an opportunity to play semi pro football.

My facebook page has blown up and the Hype Iz Real! Now I'm focused on leaning up and remaining strong and get at never daily leading up to game 1. All while turning 42 in June. SHHHHHH. Don't tell anyone.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Taken from Strong Supplement store here is my last review of a Finaflex product, i could do a log also if there is still an opening >

Rating 5/5
This formula is loaded and in my opinion is excellent value for money, i am 62 yo and at 140 lbs i have been consuming 1/3 scoop around 2 hours before bed time in a few slugs of water, and now my quality of sleep is deep and infused with nice colorful dreams, its so easy to drift straight back into a deep dream state if i am awoken and look at the clock and realize its still sleep time.

Upon arising the awakening has me feeling really vibrant i am actually bouncing around reminds me of how i awoke when i was a young man ha ha "

When i initially received this stuff i consumed 1/2 to 2/3 rds scoop which was too much for my weight as a beginner and it knocked me out over a few days at this dosage, however when decided to come back and give it another go at a more moderate intake i am now finding out that it is resetting me and the benefits are very worthwhile ok cheers 4 now
(Posted on 6/15/2014)

My current weight is 156 lbs at 5' 6" turning 63 yo in 2 weeks

Last edited:
walshhog

walshhog

Awards
worked out for years. Tried all sorts of supplements. Always ready to give something new a try. Now that I've hit 43yrs old I need all the help i can get.

dalstar

dalstar

Awards
Let me in on the action! :) I have spare time to update with unbiased opinion as, i work full time and balance with a healthy lifestyle, wont let em down!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
worked out for years. Tried all sorts of supplements. Always ready to give something new a try. Now that I've hit 43yrs old I need all the help i can get.
OD is that you???

turff49

turff49

Awards
Bump bump bump!!!

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I'll jump onto this, sounds like it could be a solid product. I'm working towards competing in physique this year and my training is much more intense now. It use to be heavier weights but I got a trainer and he's really pushing intensity. I could use a good supplement to help me out in the gym and give me an extra bit of something to help me push through these hard workouts. My diet is good and watched by my coach as I'm going into a clean bulk till April. I work quite a bit but lift religiously and I don't have TV or a laptop so I have plenty of time each and every day to log what I've done and give my honest progress and opinions of the product. I'd love to give it a try.
Edit: also I am not taking any supplements other than Jay Cutlers brand of protein and Beverly internationals UMP protein

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Bump!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just waiting on product to hit then we will pick testers guys.

Anyone who hasn't applied and would like to this is your chance!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta testers?

Pppffftttt.... u need alpha testers

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Here's my current condition all natty and supp free other than a preWO.

1/2/14
5'11" 197lbs

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hokie and Koi send me your shipping info!

Thank you to everyone who applied! Keep an eye open for our next great opportunity!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Did you get it?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
image-3131689829.jpg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes these were submitted and should be shipped

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These should be landing very soon! When you guys receive your tubs if you could post a picture and #FINAFLEX that would be sick! Thanks guys!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Alright, will do. Got my tub yesterday so I'll take a picture when I hit my gym today. I need to get more of these shaker cups, I love them.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, will do. Got my tub yesterday so I'll take a picture when I hit my gym today. I need to get more of these shaker cups, I love them.
Thanks!

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I need to put this in the supplement log section right?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did these show up?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm there buddy

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hokie and Koi, did you guys get your logs up?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
[video]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263499-hokiepride-creatine-energy.html[/video]

plifter42

Awards
In on this. Have been lifting for 8 years. Been using creatine for 8 years and it is my favorite supplement. I would be taking this product pre-workout or in the mornings.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this. Have been lifting for 8 years. Been using creatine for 8 years and it is my favorite supplement. I would be taking this product pre-workout or in the mornings.
Thanks for your interest in FINAFLEX, Plifter. This current beta-test thread is closed, but keep an eye out for upcoming promos.