2 Loggers To Have an Epic Holiday with LG Epic and FormXT

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As the newest LG Rep lets get this season started with a holiday promo and Since the holidays are around the corner. Let's make this log opp interesting. Post a fun, strange or sexy holiday meme, video or picture that can raise your test for a chance to log

Epic PWO Powder with DAA

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418947156.081360.jpg

Following the success of our liquid EPIC, we present to you the EPIC preworkout concentrate. This unique formula will give you amazing focus and endurance in the gym. Test users are quoted as saying “the best preworkout I’ve ever used” and “incredible focus”.

This preworkout is so potent we know you will push past every personal record while using it. It contains a healthy dose of creatine monohydrate, targeted amino acids and stimulants that will give you intense focus and energy in the gym.

LG Sciences uses real Dendrobium (not the spiked stuff) to give an extra boost of endurance. Real dendrobium is a well studied herbal that will help with endurance. This herbal ingredient you can actually notice the difference from the first dose.

We made EPIC taste amazing, so you won’t mind drinking it every day before your workouts. LG Sciences understands that no matter how good a preworkout formula is, without it tasting good, no one will want to drink it daily. We promise that this is one preworkout that you will enjoy taking daily.

Form- XT

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418947224.366669.jpg

Form-XT will optimize your hormones and will work for both natural optimization and post cycle therapy after a cycle of LG Sciences prohormone products.

Boost Free Testosterone
Block estrogen production
Powerful off-cycle PCT
100% Safe and Legal
Non-Liver Toxic

Men love steroidal anti-aromatse agents. These products block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, which may help you in the war to look and feel yout best!

Your body is under constant attack from environmental estrogens. It’s not theory any more, it’s sound, hard science. The modern man has more estrogen like compounds in his body than ever before in history. These chemicals act like very strong estrogen in the body, making you fat, soft and miserable. BPA is one of the most prevalent, in pretty much everything that is packed in hard clear plastic. “Elevated levels of urinary BPA are associated with measures of obesity independent of traditional risk factors. This association is consistently present across gender and race-ethnic groups.” (1,2,3,4,5) In addition to BPA there are hundreds if not thousands of chemical variants that act like estrogen.

If it doesn’t sound bad enough, the modern man also gets hit with things called “endocrine disruptors” which are another set of chemicals that disrupts your ability to make androgens like testosterone. These chemicals destroy androgens, and it is precisely these androgens that make us “men” and give us more muscle than our female counterparts.

The new Form-XT contains a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that has been shown in preliminary literature to be potent at

mopping up aromatase and reducing the estrogen load. LG Sciences theorize that the estrogen to androgen ratio in men is causing them to not look and feel their best, which may be robbing them of hard earned muscle.
U.S. Only
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418947058.648995.jpg

Attachments

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
That Epic is no joke guys!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I tried the liquid Epic and it was fantastic! ( Yes I was one of the guys that swished it around in my mouth for a while before ingesting lol) Formxt looks interesting when do you project the loggers to be picked because I am currently running a log atm and should be doing so for another two weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
BOOM!
Welcome to the team big guy!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The liquid is fantastic!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well it looks like I know what our next promo is gonna be!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
0k lets' see something good and get some loggers

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
R
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419008059.903720.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Come on guys lets see some action

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Rainy day bump!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I can't believe everyone isn't all over this. Epic is the shiz!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One can never have too much Epic!! Get in on this guys and gals!!!

Btw welcome to the team cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
tmp_13175-images342309113.jpeg

Bit of a word play of a well known saying.

Happy Xmas everyone

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I don't have anything funny to post :(

But what I can tell others in this thread is that.... This preworkout is INSANE!! I logged the last batch (different formula) so I can only imagine this new revised EPIC is just going to be ridiculous.

Good luck

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I don't have anything funny to post :(

But what I can tell others in this thread is that.... This preworkout is INSANE!! I logged the last batch (different formula) so I can only imagine this new revised EPIC is just going to be ridiculous.

Good luck
Speaking of which... the new labeled epic is basically the same as the one you ran

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of which... the new labeled epic is basically the same as the one you ran
Oh really? Well I can't say I'm disappointed by that as the old one was immense anyway! Gona order me some after Christmas :)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! Cheftepesh is LG now?? Dayum! Just finishing my 2 week PCT tomorrow actually! I must say, I am very happy with the way the Bulk Andro Kit worked out!!

I also have Epic to try as soon as my current log runs out. I did try EPIC for 3 workouts as soon as I got it, and It seems good!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy crap! Cheftepesh is LG now?? Dayum! Just finishing my 2 week PCT tomorrow actually! I must say, I am very happy with the way the Bulk Andro Kit worked out!!

I also have Epic to try as soon as my current log runs out. I did try EPIC for 3 workouts as soon as I got it, and It seems good!
I'm everywhere

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
EPIC has great reviews out, and I like the sound of energy kicking in fast. Throw in some form-XT to control estrogen and sounds like a great stack to break plateaus and help reach those shredded goals.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EPIC has great reviews out, and I like the sound of energy kicking in fast. Throw in some form-XT to control estrogen and sounds like a great stack to break plateaus and help reach those shredded goals.
Agreed!!! Definitely a great combo!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gonna try and get an app in either tonight or tomorrow. At work right now. Looks like an awesome opportunity here!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few more days of this and we will close it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The daa in epic plus the test boosting properties of form-xt should yeild nice little stack...
:)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last few days

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
T
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419608741.462281.jpg

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo! Can't wait to give epic a go for my 3:30am sessions.
Thanks LG

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...can wait to run this!!! Info Sent

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established