Myokem Black Friday Sale!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Head over to MYOKEM Defy Limitations - MYOKEM and enter the code "BLACKFRIDAY40" for 40% off

Nitramine, Pyroxamine, Magnitropin, and Alphadex all dirt cheap!

If you didn't get the insider email, PM your email and I'll forward it to you!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ordered some Magnitropin! Great deal I tell ya! Thanks

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
swolbrah, you were running mag right? What results and effects have you noted on it?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
swolbrah, you were running mag right? What results and effects have you noted on it?
I did. I did a 8 week review of it in my training log.

In 8 weeks, I gained 7.5 lbs. Minimal fat gain (waist size increase was minimal) and saw awesome increases in my legs, arms and shoulders in particula . They were the focus of that training cycle. Now on my third bottle in a row... Its been 10 weeks and I'm up 10.5 lbs. Just hit a new deadlift PR too, 385x1 at 148 lbs

After today, idk what it'll be lol but I took my magnitropin prior to eating and seems to have GDA type effects with carbs and large meal . The gentiana lutea helps speed digestion too
ma70 and booneman77 both ran logs for us and loved it. I know boone saw weight gain and a decrease in body fat. His log has pics in it too, hopefully he can post a link to it or I will

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was looking for sales on Magnitropin or Anabeta Elite for my next bulking cycle to stack with MyoSynergy. Perfect timing.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Was looking for sales on Magnitropin or Anabeta Elite for my next bulking cycle to stack with MyoSynergy. Perfect timing.
Yeah buddy! Mag + MyoSynergy should be incredible. I'd try it

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
That would be an epic log too lol the gains that would be made

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be an epic log too lol the gains that would be made
I've never tried Myo solo, but I have technically used all of the ingredients in it so I know that Myo+Magni would be epic. Gains would likely be pretty lean too.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro, may pick few bottles up for a run down the track when my logging book is clear.
Nice man! Thanks for the support. If you run a log I'd love to follow. I've followed a couple of your logs and you train hard, you'll see amazing results

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
bump!
Dma378 i know you were contemplating Magnitropin for PCT, unbeatable price right now!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump!
Dma378 i know you were contemplating Magnitropin for PCT, unbeatable price right now!
I know, I actually just got the Myokem email with all the sales. Broke at the moment, but hnnnng, credit card.....

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I know, I actually just got the Myokem email with all the sales. Broke at the moment, but hnnnng, credit card.....
Lol my first credit card purchase ever was select for their 55 serving insider

Its so worth it lol

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
on an epi and tren cycle right now. just bought two bottles of the mag. what other products would you recommend I get for on cycle, pct, and after pct to keep the lean and shredded look I am going after?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
on an epi and tren cycle right now. just bought two bottles of the mag. what other products would you recommend I get for on cycle, pct, and after pct to keep the lean and shredded look I am going after?
Alphadex would be the perfect AI for pct. I had blood work done,one bottle in 4 weeks brought my e2 from 27 -> 12

Could definitely get away with 1 cap a day. Lowering estrogen will also help get that dry vascular look. That's why I used alphadex at the end of my cut

I'd do pct like this:

Serm for x/x/x/x
Alphadex 0/0/2/2/1/1
Magnitropin two bottles straight
DAA if you'd like at 3g
And maybe throw in Reduce XT to lower cortisol.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphadex would be the perfect AI for pct. I had blood work done,one bottle in 4 weeks brought my e2 from 27 -> 12 Could definitely get away with 1 cap a day. Lowering estrogen will also help get that dry vascular look. That's why I used alphadex at the end of my cut I'd do pct like this: Serm for x/x/x/x Alphadex 0/0/2/2/1/1 Magnitropin two bottles straight DAA if you'd like at 3g And maybe throw in Reduce XT to lower cortisol.
sounds good! how about for that break after the pct cycle? what would you recommend I take?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin lol. Its awesome for body recomp. After you finish the two bottles, I'd take a four week break, then run it again and stack it maybe with ARA. ARA + Magnitropin has been absurd for me

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Magnitropin lol. Its awesome for body recomp. After you finish the two bottles, I'd take a four week break, then run it again and stack it maybe with ARA. ARA + Magnitropin has been absurd for me
for sure bro! about to buy two bottles of the alphadex. but, what is this ARA you speak of?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
You will love it mark! And you got one heck of a deal!
Looking forward to it! Headed for vacation tomorrow. I will be gone for the next 7 days. Will start lifting and logging December 8 if all goes well :)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
for sure bro! about to buy two bottles of the alphadex. but, what is this ARA you speak of?
Arachidonic Acid/ Products like XGels or X-Factor. Check this thread for all the info you;d need to know. After running Magnitropin by itself, I'd suggest trying ArA with Mag or running ArA by itself. feel free to PM if you have Q's

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

I'd love to follow your PCT with Mag and Alphadex if you decide to log it!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arachidonic Acid/ Products like XGels or X-Factor. Check this thread for all the info you;d need to know. After running Magnitropin by itself, I'd suggest trying ArA with Mag or running ArA by itself. feel free to PM if you have Q's http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html I'd love to follow your PCT with Mag and Alphadex if you decide to log it!
sweet. can I take this during my PH cycle or is it more during PCT/after PCT?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet. can I take this during my PH cycle or is it more during PCT/after PCT?
Both.

-(-)epicatchen will benefit you both on and off

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so it can be taken year round, just in 50 workout increments?
In short yes.

***EDIT

Noticed you quoted the ARA. THAT would be more beneficial for PCT.

Sorry for the confusion

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In short yes. ***EDIT Noticed you quoted the ARA. THAT would be more beneficial for PCT. Sorry for the confusion
no worries. will I still benefit taking ARA as a preworkout during my PH cycle? the last thing I'd want is for the ARA to interact with the PH and diminish any benefits.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no worries. will I still benefit taking ARA as a preworkout during my PH cycle? the last thing I'd want is for the ARA to interact with the PH and diminish any benefits.
No save the ARA for PCT only. PH/DS increase protein synthesis as well as ARA. Since you'll be oncycle anyhow if save the ARA for PCT.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No save the ARA for PCT only. PH/DS increase protein synthesis as well as ARA. Since you'll be oncycle anyhow if save the ARA for PCT.
got it. thanks bro!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
got it. thanks bro!
You'll also like magnitropin since paederia is a natural test booster. So it can be very beneficial in pct. My ultimate pct stack would be:

Ara 1g pre workout
Magnitropin
Serm
Alphadex 0/0/2/2/1/1
Reduce xt 3/3/3/3

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll also like magnitropin since paederia is a natural test booster. So it can be very beneficial in pct. My ultimate pct stack would be: Ara 1g pre workout Magnitropin Serm Alphadex 0/0/2/2/1/1 Reduce xt 3/3/3/3
other than ARA pre workout, then is the best times of day to take the others that you mentioned?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin 3 caps with a pre workout meal and another 3 caps spaced out with a meal. For me breakfast and dinner.

Reduce xt, one upon waking, one 4 hour later and 1 before bed.

Ara 1-1.5g 30 mins pre

Alphadex 1 in the am and 1 in the pm spaced out.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Magnitropin 3 caps with a pre workout meal and another 3 caps spaced out with a meal. For me breakfast and dinner. Reduce xt, one upon waking, one 4 hour later and 1 before bed. Ara 1-1.5g 30 mins pre Alphadex 1 in the am and 1 in the pm spaced out.
Perfect! just waiting now for the magnitropin and alphadex to reach my doorstep! thanks bro!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
sales-almost-over-get-it-while-its-dirt-cheap BUMP!!!!