FINAFLEX presents Muscle Fiber, be one of the first...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking to help your body achieve a state enabling it to efficiently increase muscular strength, while preventing muscle breakdown? Is your diet lacking prebiotic soluble fiber, vitamin D3 and the essential amino acid L-Glutamine? Well, FINAFLEX has the answer.

Introducing FINAFLEX MUSCLE FIBER

mf bottle.jpg

Each of the sixty servings of Muscle Fiber contain 2.5g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), 500iu of Vitamin D3 and 5g of L-Glutamine. Together these ingredients work synergistically to play a crucial role in muscle preservation, digestive health and overall well being.

mf panel.jpg

We are giving ten AM members the opportunity to put our newest addition, Muscle Fiber to the test. If you'd like to be one of them simply tell us:

1 – Your age
2 – Training and nutritional experience
3 – Current Goals
4 – How often you can update your log

All successful candidates will have to adhere to our rating scale for their final review.

As always thank you for your interest in FINAFLEX. Good luck FREAKS!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
1 – Your age-41
2 – Training and nutritional experience- hign intense calethenic training, with some dumbell routines added.
3 – Current Goals-lean bulk with the possibility of putting on 5 lbs.with this supplement as well with others-i.e- protein, creatine, carbs etc.
4 – How often you can update your log-daily

what a coincidence i just drank my sample of G-8, i recieved from an order made at NP. Getting ready to crash for the evening.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interesting opportunity.

I'm 48
Training = weights and cardio, been playing alot of street hockey lately. Nutritional experience = I've used my fitness pal to track cal's and stuff, I use it on and off, I don't follow any strick diet but am aware of the quality of food I eat.

My Current Goals: stay fit and healthy try to increase cardio intensity.

I can update a log several times / week.

What is the rating format you speak of ?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nice apps guys, we appreciate the interest so far!
cool opportunity for a solid yet overlooked product..

What is the rating format you speak of ?
it's just a prefabricated block of set questions with 1-5 grading scale we ask that you use for final review - you can still say whatever you want about the product in addition to the categories we predetermine, we simply wish to keep all reviews on same page as it pertains to segments & benefits being judged, and not have 3 guys off talking about this & that and rating things on a 1-10 scale, 2 guys talking about something else entirely and using 1-5 scale, etc etc

we believe uniformity in rating guidelines makes it easier for all - both us and consumers - to be able to summarize and correlate a mass number of reviews and compare accordingly

the questions we wish to focus on will be divulged at the end of this promo, thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you want a Log on this product or just a final review?

FF41

Awards
Age - 41
Experience - years of Tennis and soccer. Last 18 months just lifting weights with some cardio. Running a macro diet right now.
Goals - lose body fat and increase muscle size and strength.
Update log - every day.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Do you want a Log on this product or just a final review?
we're looking for loggers, as well as a clear & concise final review
doesn't have to be daily logging, or extra intensively descriptive - the product itself, while nice, does not lend to outrageously noticeable or immediate "effects" like say a prohormone or preWO or something like that .. that said, the design should certainly lend itself to some clean observations, and should be applicable to improved overall health and recovery - not just gut health alone per se

loving the turnout so far!
I do find it somewhat fitting that the older guys are turning out for this one so far - when we get a little older and wiser about things in life, is when we can really appreciate the importance of this type of benefit ..

not that we are discouraging any of the youngsters from applying! :D

turff49

turff49

Awards
Crap! Wait, that's what I need this for...

Age- 51

Training - 5day muscle group

Nutrition - 40/40/20 strict clean

Current goals? To amass any muscle gains possible and trick the body into thinking it a massed even more!

I can log every day. A log is more than just a log, it's a historical journal on the journey to the finish.

Been waiting on a product just like this. Hopefully it beats stool softners and laxatives!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
quite an application turff! very nice....

this part right here tho was classic:
A log is more than just a log, it's a historical journal on the journey to the finish.
liked it so much, I am picking you right now ;)
(doesn't hurt that you are a good guy with a history of exquisite logging, either)

9 more to go! keep them apps coming fellas!

turff49

turff49

Awards
quite an application turff! very nice.... this part right here tho was classic: liked it so much, I am picking you right now ;) (doesn't hurt that you are a good guy with a history of exquisite logging, either) 9 more to go! keep them apps coming fellas!
Thanks man! I feel honored!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
congrats turf, will be sub'n for sure.finaflex puts out nothing but bangers.
their G8 and CELL-SHOCK aint nothing to play with. love them.

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
Age- 33
Training- basic 3 day split for lifting, 3 days cardio
Nutrition- iifym, eating btwn 1800-2100 calories (tdee about 2400)
Goal- lose fat, maintain muscle mass
Log frequency- I can log as often as needed, everyday/every other day/once a week? You decide.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking new product Finaflex!

Log frequency- I can log as often as needed, everyday/every other day/once a week? You decide.
Tri-quarter-hourly is preferred.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 – Your age
56 Years Old
Lost 85 lbs 30 years ago, Have been eating right and lifting almost everyday since!!!
3 – Current Goals
Build Muscle and Loose Fat
Everyday, I am updating my current (unsponsored) log daily

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting looking product. Also, fiber means niiiiice smooth bowel movements, always a plus!

1 – Your age 30

Four day split, current focus on legs back. Chest/bis , legs/back, shoulders/tris, legs/back. Rinse and repeat. I bike around town a lot, taking care of cardio in the process.

3 – Current Goals
As always, a lean bulk. Also, transitioning to a higher volume workout scheme to keep things fresh.

I peruse AM most days, so four or five days a week is no problem.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
-24 years old
-Training & eating seriously for 4-5 years now. Nutritional understanding is constantly evolving, but I finally feel like I really "get it". I understand what I should eat, what I like to eat, what works for me, & the content of what I'm eating. If I eat poorly, it's because I choose to - never because I don't understand what I'm taking in, almost to the macro. Typically 6-7 meals/day; largely eating for strength & bulk size currently.
-Currently training hard for a powerlifting meet - 7wks out
-At least 3-5 days/wk is no issue

Thanks for taking the time to consider my application! Digestion & recovery are numero uno, yet so many people seem to neglect these aspects in lieu of focusing on flashier gimmicks.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
as much as i hate to, im going to have to withdraw myself from this promo, for i have been selected to log for another product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as much as i hate to, im going to have to withdraw myself from this promo, for i have been selected to log for another product.
Honest Guy !!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
-24 years old
to balance things out on the age scale on the guy who has already been picked (PLUS the fact you are in-depth and intuitive logger with great observations), you get the nod for the youngsters :wave:

we appreciate the integrity here! too many guys try to score any and all promos just to score, without consideration to the companies that offer these generous and important promo opportunities....kudos!
I will give you a choice tho - for our part, because this is such a niche product and extremely unique, with benefits that are not like most anything else out there on market, and so long as it's kosher with the company/product you have been chosen to run, we have no issue with you running this if picked in addition to whatever other product you have been chosen for (subject to actual verification and knowledge of what exactly that other product is)
totally up to you my friend - in any even and whatever your decision, thanks again for the honesty and best to you going forward!

apps looking real strong in here gentlemen...2 down 8 left to go!
(just because I picked 2 guys already does not mean anyone who applied thus far is not also going to be selected - I'm just making things interesting!) :D

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some excellent apps thus far, will make the remaining 8 spots fun to pick for sure.

Congrats up front to Turff and Hyde..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you will take a look at the app I sent, I would like to do this very much, I am new to the logging thing but have been on the boars for 10 years. I have been looking at Hyde's Logs and would love to pattern one after his. Thank you!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I have been on the boars for 10 years!

hey whatever floats your boat I guess..

but that is really bold, to be all out there about it like that, I mean wow....
for that confidence you show, I will go ahead and pick you as well - you're in!

3 down, 7 to go gents!!

:D

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It has been far too long since I have done a log as performance has been up and down with some health issues but recovery and GI health is something I could do for sure

1- 24 years young
2- Lifting about 6 years now, although the first 2 was definitely using a "bro split" lol. I am quite happy at this point with my ability to plan and customize my diet to my body and goals at the time. Currently eating at maintenance after a long cut, typical 40/40/20 split.
3- Current goals are to get back to my pre-diet lift numbers, thankfully not far to go here, while getting used to my maintenance cals again then slowly increasing.
4- I am fully capable of updating daily but may opt for 4-5 days a week as I don't expect big differences "felt" daily with something like this

You didn't ask it but what I would like to see from this is possibly: improved regularity, less bloat, improved recovery times or DOMS intensity on days following lifts.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Some good apps! I think people are underestimating the importance of this type of supplement.
On a serious note, some things for people to take into consideration:

1. Have you ever been constipated and tried to do Squats or an ab workout?

2. Ever been bloated at the gym to the point your whole workout suffers?

3. Ever had abdominal cramps?

4. Ever NOT go(bowels) for a couple 3 days?

These are all issues that Muscle Fibre may prevent or help you over come. If you have had any one of these issues you owe it to yourself to give it a try.
Just my .02 cents, now back to your normal programming...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has been far too long since I have done a log as performance has been up and down with some health issues but recovery and GI health is something I could do for sure

1- 24 years young
2- Lifting about 6 years now, although the first 2 was definitely using a "bro split" lol. I am quite happy at this point with my ability to plan and customize my diet to my body and goals at the time. Currently eating at maintenance after a long cut, typical 40/40/20 split.
3- Current goals are to get back to my pre-diet lift numbers, thankfully not far to go here, while getting used to my maintenance cals again then slowly increasing.
4- I am fully capable of updating daily but may opt for 4-5 days a week as I don't expect big differences "felt" daily with something like this

You didn't ask it but what I would like to see from this is possibly: improved regularity, less bloat, improved recovery times or DOMS intensity on days following lifts.
There's my partner in crime! Stuff caught your eye too, eh? I've honestly never used a glutamine supplement, but I've always wanted to see if I can tell a difference. I love Vit D3; highly underrated. And more fiber? Could always stand to be a bit more full, & improve digestion. Especially with things like oats - love em, but they can be a little bloaty for me. Sometimes I rotate in riceflour, but it's just not the same.

Some good apps! I think people are underestimating the importance of this type of supplement.
On a serious note, some things for people to take into consideration:

1. Have you ever been constipated and tried to do Squats or an ab workout?

2. Ever been bloated at the gym to the point your whole workout suffers?

3. Ever had abdominal cramps?

4. Ever NOT go(bowels) for a couple 3 days?

These are all issues that Muscle Fibre may prevent or help you over come. If you have had any one of these issues you owe it to yourself to give it a try.
Just my .02 cents, now back to your normal programming...
Well said

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I just got a fancy new Finaflex shaker I will use for this lol.
I've been eyeing this a while, if not chosen to log I will be purchasing it regardless

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1- 24 years young

Another solid app, from a fellow Canadian...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting to say the least, so much better than a random number generator ! At least peope are posting some info and their thoughts rather than just a number.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
all right we are wrapping up this opportunity today fellas - deadline to apply is 3p, and applicants will be chosen this evening
last call, get them stragglers in heah!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
....bump for some afternoon apps before things wind down.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Get in this AM!

It may not have a flashy "gain 10 pounds of muscle with one bottle" label but there is a lot more to supplements than that!

General health should be on everyone's priority list and on top of that your body's digestive efficacy and health can be a limiting factor on your growth or weight loss goals!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ this

Everyone wants the one silver bullet to perfection instead of multiple products that work together but may not be as "flashy." I could see this being as useful as a multivitamin and fish oil.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright gentlemen, we are happy to announce the winners of the Muscle Fiber opportunity:

princevince
scoooter
FF41
turff49
chzcake01
Rocket3015
Volvo140G
Hyde
Driven2lift

Congratulations to ALL of you!

Please PM me your name and mailing addresses. Once I have them all, we can get these shipped out and you can get your FREAK on...

When you receive your package, simply provide a link in this thread so we can follow along. Rating scales for your Muscle Fiber final review will be posted shortly.

As always, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX and it's products.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys. Life's too hectic to log right now or I would've put my hat in the ring.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Awesome, looking forward to this thanks fir the opportunity gents and Finaflex

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My First Sponsored Log !!! If I do anything wrong or anyone has any suggestions to make it better please let me know !!

Thanks!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Looks like some fine loggers in here! Can't wait to get started! Do we get free toilet paper too??...lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like some fine loggers in here! Can't wait to get started! Do we get free toilet paper too??...lol
Finaflex Freaks don't use no paper... Just sayin'.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was wondering if we need to put BM info in our logs ???..............I just Got that Logs !!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if we need to put BM info in our logs ???..............I just Got that Logs !!!
BM info, or really anything that changes, improves, declines, or rots and falls off while logging the product would make for a great detailed log.

FF41

Awards
Sent my info. Looking forward to my first long term logging opportunity. Thanks.