Myokem Alphadex Logging Opp. for Two

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
We here at Myokem are looking for two people to log our new product Alphadex.

Myokem Alphadex is a brand new supplement that specifies in estrogen control. Think of Alphadex as an anti-estrogen product that keeps your muscles lean and hard. Any male that works out, fears the word estrogen. Most bodybuilders get their levels checked and try to always have a lower estrogen level and increased testosterone levels.

Alphadex Anti-Estrogen Supplement
Alphadex is a great name for this product because we all want to be the “Alpha” male. Considering this is an anti-estrogen supplement, you will definitely feel more manly taking this bad boy. This is a great performance hormone modulator.
Benefits of Myokem Alphadex
  • Controls your Estrogen Levels
  • Increased Lean, Hard Muscle
  • Increased Strength
  • Hormone Modulator
download.jpg

Please fill out the following-

Weight:
Training experience?:
Can you update 3-4 times a week?:
What are your current goals with Alphadex?:
Why do you want to run Alphadex and why should we choose you?:
Upon completion, post review on AnabolicMinds?:

Requirements:
100000 rep power
Must be 18 or older
Must be a resident of the US
Must be in good health
*Willingness to post pics a plus

Get em in peeps. Open till Monday.

Myokemist

Awards
Boom!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195
Training experience?: Been training for about 5 years now. I do a 5 day split. Chest, Back, Bi's/Tri's, Shoulders and legs with alternating abs and cardio each day.
Can you update 3-4 times a week?: For sure. im on AM frequently everyday.
What are your current goals with Alphadex?: Hopefully to become leaning while gaining alittle muscle and strength!
Why do you want to run Alphadex and why should we choose you?: i really wanted to be a rep for you guys but i dont think i had enough log experience on AM. This opportunity would allow me to get more logging experience and try your awesome products! i really hope i get the chance to log this and will post as many pics as you need me to and will be willing to work with you if you want me to do my log a certain way. Hope i get the chance to log this awesome product!
Upon completion, post review on AnabolicMinds?: Yes sire definitely would do this.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
this one is no joke
i have been on it now 7days my joints are so dry im more vascular and one of the alpha testers has documented some slight gyno reverse.
this stuff really does more then it should get on this

kernsbak84

Awards
29 years old 6'1" 205 lbs. Doing a five day split of chest/ triceps; back/biceps, shoulders, legs, abs/ calves with cardio conditioning twice daily everyday . Posting pics and three times weekly will do no problem there. With this product I hope to lose some water weight, get crazy vein action. Along with some streng th gains as well. I'm an advide AM USER!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
this one is no joke
i have been on it now 7days my joints are so dry im more vascular and one of the alpha testers has documented some slight gyno reverse.
this stuff really does more then it should get on this
NICE! I'm wanting to try to get dryer since its the summer!

kernsbak84

Awards
Bump it up this morning! Get some apps on here gents.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
This is a great way to get way to have fun and win some great stuff get on this guys

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump for apps!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weight: 195
Training experience?: Been training for about 5 years now. I do a 5 day split. Chest, Back, Bi's/Tri's, Shoulders and legs with alternating abs and cardio each day.
Can you update 3-4 times a week?: For sure. im on AM frequently everyday.
What are your current goals with Alphadex?: Hopefully to become leaning while gaining alittle muscle and strength!
Why do you want to run Alphadex and why should we choose you?: i really wanted to be a rep for you guys but i dont think i had enough log experience on AM. This opportunity would allow me to get more logging experience and try your awesome products! i really hope i get the chance to log this and will post as many pics as you need me to and will be willing to work with you if you want me to do my log a certain way. Hope i get the chance to log this awesome product!
Upon completion, post review on AnabolicMinds?: Yes sire definitely would do this.
alphadex.jpg

myokem.gif

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where the hell is everyone???? Scared of GAINZZZ people!!!

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I posted an almost identical app in your Magnitropin thread as I'd like to stack these.

Age?

Training experience/routine?
10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing
Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months.
Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting.
5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling.
Normal session 2.5-3 hours.

Currently 5/3/1 is set at:
Squat: 160kg (2x per week - once wide/low bar and once narrow/high bar)
Deadlift: 160kg (2x per week - once sumo and once conventional)
Bench: 137kg
OHP: 82kg

Diet? (Cals/macros)
Tried Anabolic Diet for 2 months. Awful, now I have ridiculously high LDL and need to correct it, or take meds from the Dr. Just saw him today.

Once I hit 250-300g protein the rest of my diet falls on carbs.
Cals - doesn't matter as long as I am hitting goals for weight.
Current goals : fat loss
Since reintroducing carbs a week and a half ago, I've been continually losing body fat with up to 2,700 calories. Around 3,100 I seem to gain a bit again, so playing around with 2,700-2,900 to find my set point and eat as much as possible while still slowly losing.

Goals with Alphadex?
Seeing as my workouts are stretching from the 3 to 4 hours range these days, I would love a product (that I don't have to worry about legality or liver failure with) that will aid in recovery as well as growth. I have been reaching some limits lately with strength and my biggest goal on my cut is to maintain strength so that when my bulk comes around I'll be building from a higher base level. My show is on 8/30 so I am dieting until then.

Afterward, I will be doing a short recomp for another show in October. It would be incredible to maintain, and even increase, my lifts.

Past logs?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254270-ageforce-weightloss-patches.html
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149680133&highlight=cheslink

Are you going to be running other supps?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/254338-myokem-looking-2-a-2.html#post4601003
I would love to stack this with Magnitropin.

Morning:
Doctor's Best - CoQ10
Bulk Supplements - ALCAR
Bulk Supplements - ALA
Healthy Origins - Vitamin-D
NOW - EGCG
Healthy Origins - Green Coffee Bean Extract
Garcinia Cambogia (was only a dollar)
Yerba Prima - Fiber

Pre-workout-
ON - Creatine
NOW - Beta-alanine
NOW - Soy Lecithin
Organic Equadorian Cacao Powder
NutriGuard - Potassium Nitrate
Controlled Labs - Glycergrow
21st Century - Niacin
NOW - B12
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (depends on how recently my last meal was)

Peri-workout
xTend - BCAA (if cutting)
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (if bulking)

Willing to post before & after / swolfies?
I take photos on my own regardless. Of course!

I'm also setting up a YouTube channel and will review the product on my channel.

How often can update?
Daily

Why should we pick you?
I will be a meticulous and daily logger. My nutrition, training regimen, as well as overall tracking are already in place for the next 3-6 months. I am a natural competitor and this would help me greatly. Currently, my free test is 6.82 on a 0.2->42.5 scale so I would really like to increase these numbers. Total test is 4.95 on a 2.40->8.11 scale. Estradiol is 10 on a 11->44 scale.

I'd get blood tests done before and after.

Let's see some other APP competiton...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I posted an almost identical app in your Magnitropin thread as I'd like to stack these.

Age?

Training experience/routine?
10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing
Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months.
Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting.
5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling.
Normal session 2.5-3 hours.

Currently 5/3/1 is set at:
Squat: 160kg (2x per week - once wide/low bar and once narrow/high bar)
Deadlift: 160kg (2x per week - once sumo and once conventional)
Bench: 137kg
OHP: 87kg

Diet? (Cals/macros)
Tried Anabolic Diet for 2 months. Awful, now I have ridiculously high LDL and need to correct it, or take meds from the Dr. Just saw him today.

Once I hit 250-300g protein the rest of my diet falls on carbs.
Cals - doesn't matter as long as I am hitting goals for weight.
Current goals : fat loss
Since reintroducing carbs a week and a half ago, I've been continually losing body fat with up to 2,700 calories. Around 3,100 I seem to gain a bit again, so playing around with 2,700-2,900 to find my set point and eat as much as possible while still slowly losing.

Goals with Alphadex?
Seeing as my workouts are stretching from the 3 to 4 hours range these days, I would love a product (that I don't have to worry about legality or liver failure with) that will aid in recovery as well as growth. I have been reaching some limits lately with strength and my biggest goal on my cut is to maintain strength so that when my bulk comes around I'll be building from a higher base level. My show is on 8/30 so I am dieting until then.

Afterward, I will be doing a short recomp for another show in October. It would be incredible to maintain, and even increase, my lifts.

Past logs?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254270-ageforce-weightloss-patches.html
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149680133&highlight=cheslink

Are you going to be running other supps?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/254338-myokem-looking-2-a-2.html#post4601003
I would love to stack this with Magnitropin.

Morning:
Doctor's Best - CoQ10
Bulk Supplements - ALCAR
Bulk Supplements - ALA
Healthy Origins - Vitamin-D
NOW - EGCG
Healthy Origins - Green Coffee Bean Extract
Garcinia Cambogia (was only a dollar)
Yerba Prima - Fiber

Pre-workout-
ON - Creatine
NOW - Beta-alanine
NOW - Soy Lecithin
Organic Equadorian Cacao Powder
NutriGuard - Potassium Nitrate
Controlled Labs - Glycergrow
21st Century - Niacin
NOW - B12
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (depends on how recently my last meal was)

Peri-workout
xTend - BCAA (if cutting)
Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (if bulking)

Willing to post before & after / swolfies?
I take photos on my own regardless. Of course!

How often can update?
Daily

Why should we pick you?
I will be a meticulous and daily logger. My nutrition, training regimen, as well as overall tracking are already in place for the next 3-6 months. I am a natural competitor and this would help me greatly. Currently, my free test is 6.82 on a 0.2->42.5 scale so I would really like to increase these numbers. Total test is 4.95 on a 2.40->8.11 scale. Estradiol is 10 on a 11->44 scale.

I'd get blood tests done before and after.

Let's see some other APP competiton...
Nice App man!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out this Nitramine review! I just saw it on youtube. Maybe ill have to try doing a video review at the end of my log if i get the chance to log alphadex!

[video=youtube;F1yxoLkkuro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1yxoLkkuro[/video]

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
great apps and great idea, keep them coming guys we need more i'm not feeling the love for ALPHADEX

stephencraig

Awards
Please explain what "100000 rep power" means?

Stephen

Myokemist

Awards

Myokemist

Awards
Please explain what "100000 rep power" means?

Stephen
Because these products are more advanced, we want more active and experienced members to log their experience. Those with higher rep power have been much more active and have contributed more to the overall AM forum.

stephencraig

Awards
Ah! Got it. Thanks for the explanation.

Stephen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wanting to get that dry look! bump for alphadex!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
10 days into alphadex... the vascularity is getting pretty stupid

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This is day 2 for me. Loving it already.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Weight: 254

Training experience?: Been training for over 20 years. The last 5 have been the most consistent and have made my best progress.

Can you update 3-4 times a week?: Yes

What are your current goals with Alphadex?: I will be finishing up a PH cycle and would use this in my PCT to help control estrogen rebound and help me keep my gains.

Why do you want to run Alphadex and why should we choose you?: Always interested in trying new products especially when they fit into my current goals. I believe I do a good job of logging my experience and can give valuable feed back on the product.
Current log here is
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252520-bigred-gets-diabolical.html

Requirements:
100000 rep power-Check
Must be 18 or older-Check
Must be a resident of the US-Check
Must be in good health-Check
*Willingness to post pics a plus- Yes not a problem

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is day 2 for me. Loving it already.
Sweet! i wonder what the transformation after a few bottles of that stuff would look like! Tomorrows the day your picking loggers right?! Cant wait!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Weight: 254

Training experience?: Been training for over 20 years. The last 5 have been the most consistent and have made my best progress.

Can you update 3-4 times a week?: Yes

What are your current goals with Alphadex?: I will be finishing up a PH cycle and would use this in my PCT to help control estrogen rebound and help me keep my gains.

Why do you want to run Alphadex and why should we choose you?: Always interested in trying new products especially when they fit into my current goals. I believe I do a good job of logging my experience and can give valuable feed back on the product.
Current log here is
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252520-bigred-gets-diabolical.html

Requirements:
100000 rep power-Check
Must be 18 or older-Check
Must be a resident of the US-Check
Must be in good health-Check
*Willingness to post pics a plus- Yes not a problem
Nice app man!

Myokemist

Awards
Sweet! i wonder what the transformation after a few bottles of that stuff would look like! Tomorrows the day your picking loggers right?! Cant wait!
Monday

stephencraig

Awards
dkgreene88, have you noticed any change in libido? Some thermogenics I have taken have knocked my libido to the floor?

Stephen

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
dkgreene88, have you noticed any change in libido? Some thermogenics I have taken have knocked my libido to the floor?

Stephen
not to answer for dk, but Alphadex is not a thermogenic, it is an anti-estrogen.

I'm about ten days in and have noticed zero change in libido, just drier and some nice vascularity in my chest, forearms, and shoulders

stephencraig

Awards
OK, thanks. I thought I saw it had some thermogenic in it, but good to know anyway. Thanks for the response.

Stephen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not to answer for dk, but Alphadex is not a thermogenic, it is an anti-estrogen.

I'm about ten days in and have noticed zero change in libido, just drier and some nice vascularity in my chest, forearms, and shoulders
Sweet! That sounds awesome! Ha I need a product to finish off my summer cut and get me dry!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought I was the only one finishing getting cut in August! Evening bump!
Yea I got a late start and didn't think it would take this long. Haha this product would definitely put the cherry on top though! Ha

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
Yea I got a late start and didn't think it would take this long. Haha this product would definitely put the cherry on top though! Ha
Not sure you can run an AI for an extended period though right? Maybe 6-8 weeks tops?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
8 weeks on, 4 weeks off is what we/most would recommend

stephencraig

Awards
Swolbraham, would that also be true if you are on TRT, or could you run it all the time? BTW, thanks for the tip on pyroxamine. I will check it out.

Stephen

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'd have to ask Myokemist about the TRT dosage I'm sure he'll chime in either tonight or tomorrow!

Myokemist

Awards
Cycle it. You don't want estrogen to be suppressed for that long.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait til monday to find out the two loggers! I hope im one of them! Good luck to everyone who applied!