Ironflex Diabolix Loggers !!!!! GTFIH !!!!!!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. How can you not get in on some good free stuff like Diabolix!!!

    LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS


  2. Bad timing, lol.
    •   
       


  3. I'd throw in an app too but timing is a little off. Currently 3 weeks in to a 6 week log of Epi right now. Would love to add this to the Epi cycle .... perhaps to help with some of the lethargy that comes along during the latter half of the cycle. However that would not be in good faith to the company sponsoring my current log. so ... again, I would love to log this but would have to wait

  4. Wow

    Need moar apps
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Free bump. Homemade full strength pound cake! Hard to beat Tyga's kitchen skills right now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  6. Damnit guys let me figure out what's going on with me and my work and living situation and I'll send my app in. This is too good for no one to want.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Damnit guys let me figure out what's going on with me and my work and living situation and I'll send my app in. This is too good for no one to want.
    You the man!!! I'll give u some time if u need to start.. Just want some good logs!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    You the man!!! I'll give u some time if u need to start.. Just want some good logs!!
    How much time are we looking at?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    How much time are we looking at?
    What kind of time are you thinkng?
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    What kind of time are you thinkng?
    Probably way too long. Maybe beginning-mid September. Currently on cycle, then pct. Plus 2 weeks.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Free bump. Homemade full strength pound cake! Hard to beat Tyga's kitchen skills right now.
    Ya buddy that looks good!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. If i got chosen to do the log i wouldnt be able to start til the end of august:/ Should i still throw in an app?

  13. .) How old are you? 29ish...
    2.) Male or Female? male
    3.) Have you used our products before? yes. i've used formabolic and damnit i cant remember your PWO. formabolic has done more than impressed me as my log stated. the pwo wasnt my favorite but it was good. you guys know im pretty fair.
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? i'd leave that up to the reps. i'll either keep with a trt dose or i can throw a wild cycle in. im about due up.
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? i call it more of a recomp than a cut or a bulk. its a lean growth phase. i'll probably lose a little body fat and keep my weight the same.
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? absolutely. ya'll know i'll say whats on my mind.
    8.) Please state your training style. it varies by goal and cycle. I've been playing with the cube method as of late and really enjoying it.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? depends on my manscape situation. im a furry beast right now and @bcazo made fun of me in my last log.. :-( lmao
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. A BEASTS training log.
    Beast in iron form with IronFlex Formabolic
    theres more just look around if you wanna see them. those are my 2 most recent. ones a training log the other is a sponsored log.

    i'm going to add a disclaimer in here. some of ya'll know my current situation, i wont be able to start anything until mid to end of august at the latest. i may or may not be moving for work. if i stay here obv i'll start the log sooner but if i have to move ill have to find a gym worthy of my presence.. i googled gyms in the area im looking at and had 3 results. ones a gayfit gym, the other is pf and the other may or may not be worth my money. at least i can do deads in a cf gym...


    and the food porn for cazzilla... you asked for it homie. sunday dinner at grammas. dont blame me when you go eat some lasagna and chicken parm broName:  calamari.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  11.6 KBName:  chicken.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  11.9 KBName:  lasagna.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  7.2 KBName:  pasta.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  10.0 KB
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    .) How old are you? 29ish...
    2.) Male or Female? male
    3.) Have you used our products before? yes. i've used formabolic and damnit i cant remember your PWO. formabolic has done more than impressed me as my log stated. the pwo wasnt my favorite but it was good. you guys know im pretty fair.
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? i'd leave that up to the reps. i'll either keep with a trt dose or i can throw a wild cycle in. im about due up.
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? i call it more of a recomp than a cut or a bulk. its a lean growth phase. i'll probably lose a little body fat and keep my weight the same.
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? absolutely. ya'll know i'll say whats on my mind.
    8.) Please state your training style. it varies by goal and cycle. I've been playing with the cube method as of late and really enjoying it.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? depends on my manscape situation. im a furry beast right now and @bcazo made fun of me in my last log.. :-( lmao
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. A BEASTS training log.
    Beast in iron form with IronFlex Formabolic
    theres more just look around if you wanna see them. those are my 2 most recent. ones a training log the other is a sponsored log.

    i'm going to add a disclaimer in here. some of ya'll know my current situation, i wont be able to start anything until mid to end of august at the latest. i may or may not be moving for work. if i stay here obv i'll start the log sooner but if i have to move ill have to find a gym worthy of my presence.. i googled gyms in the area im looking at and had 3 results. ones a gayfit gym, the other is pf and the other may or may not be worth my money. at least i can do deads in a cf gym...


    and the food porn for cazzilla... you asked for it homie. sunday dinner at grammas. dont blame me when you go eat some lasagna and chicken parm broName:  calamari.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  11.6 KBName:  chicken.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  11.9 KBName:  lasagna.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  7.2 KBName:  pasta.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  10.0 KB
    Nice app Beast... You know pasta has a special place in my heart!!!

  15. Is this an app??? If so you need to answer the questions in my opening post...

  16. lol, my bad. i sent wrong image. let me try again. lmao
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    lol, my bad. i sent wrong image. let me try again. lmao
    You can submit another image, but we still need a "formal" app put in.. Like the previous applicants
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Wow we are getting more loggers? Nice!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  19. 1.) How old are you? 26

    2.) Male or Female? Male

    3.) Have you used our products before? Nope!

    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely

    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?

    Support supplements mostly plus BCAA, protein, Pre if needed and perhaps X-Factor if that isn't an issue.

    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?

    Lean bulk/Recomp. Eat for strength but not to gain fat.

    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?

    Sure thing!

    8.) Please state your training style.

    I will be incorporating a PHAT style training. That is an upper body power day, Lower body power day. then 3-4 hypertrophy days for a total of 5-6 days per week.

    9.) Can you post before/after photos? YES

    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
    http://supplementreviews.com/forum/i...?topic=15136.0
    http://supplementreviews.com/forum/i...?topic=22910.0
    http://forum.*************.com/vb/sh...with-Phenadrol
    http://forum.*************.com/vb/sh...d-fighting-fat

    I have half a dozen more I could post...

    I would not be able to give this a fair run until August 25th after I get back from vacation. If that is something you guys are willing to wait for I will give it hell no doubt.

  20. To those asking about later logging opps, yes, put your app in if you would like to log it now or at a later time. Please specify in your app when you can do it.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    To those asking about later logging opps, yes, put your app in if you would like to log it now or at a later time. Please specify in your app when you can do it.
    He has spoken.

    Get those apps in gents
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    To those asking about later logging opps, yes, put your app in if you would like to log it now or at a later time. Please specify in your app when you can do it.
    God has spoken!!!!

  23. Already running a lot but thought I'd share this pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Already running a lot but thought I'd share this pic.
    I love me some steak!!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I love me some steak that comes in a tube and then again in my mouth!!!!
    Uhh
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BIGRED GETS DIABOLICAL WITH IRONFLEX DIABOLIX!
    By BigRed1974 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:33 AM
  2. LOG: DBOLishing my goals with Ironflex Diabolix!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 08:14 PM
  3. Ironflex is at it again Brawn/Halo X stack 2 loggers GTFIH
    By bcazo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:39 PM
  4. Compete + HemaVol: iForce needs 10(yes TEN!) loggers! GTFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Log in
Log in