Chaos and PAIN! Who wants to be alpha?Cannibal Alpha!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Chaos and PAIN! Who wants to be alpha?Cannibal Alpha!


    This month we here at CHAOS AND PAIN bring you the chance to be come (more) alpha with Cannibal Alpha!
    We have decided why choose one product for one goal?If you're like me coming off a cut you want that mass that keeps on coming or are you cutting and want that aggressive feeling you miss while in a calorie or carb deficit? This can contribute to both goals! Oh and no I didn't forget my recomp brothers and sisters. It's great for that too.

    Maybe could be a part of your pct aswell?HMMMM!

    Per 6 caps.

    D-Aspartic Acid 1,000 mg **
    Tribulus Terrestris 666 mg **
    Betaine Anhydrous 400 mg **
    MACA 333 mg **
    Terminalia Arjuna 333 mg **
    Eurycoma Longifolia Jack 200 mg **
    Fadogia Agrestis 166 mg **
    Curcumin 53 mg **
    N-Carbamyl Glutamate 33 mg **
    Bioperine 13 mg **
    Zinc 13 mg **

    Dosage: 5 to 6 caps 3 x a day.
    You'll feel like a pill head but train like a beast. I mean....look at the product label....come ONNNNNN!

    No more fluff. No proprietary blends or post. Let the formula speak for its self.

    Requirements: 18 years old +
    US citizen
    A honest review and log here on am.com.


    Things that would help: Reviews left on other sites and pictures.

    Leave your app in and start beating your chest and throwing weights.Unleash your inner beast.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/


  2. im lookin to shred some fat yet still being able to continue to put on quality muscle & strength ! .. i have a supplement review channel on youtube i could also put my review / log on ..

    im 29 .. 6'3 275 .. training 15 years

    anything else ya'll wana know feel free to ask

  3. hell I'm in . running a joint support log for formutech but it shouldn't interfere .
    52 178 5'8"
    on pct right now would work in fine for me . quality mass is quality mass effect!
    •   
       


  4. I would be willing to try and log this! I am running a cycle right now so this would be good with my PCT.
    I've logged other product on another site.
    39 years old and been training for over 20 but really serious the past few years.

    LOG:BIGREDS JOURNEY TO SOWLEDOM
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS
    ON MY JOURNEY TO SWOLEDOM!!

  5. Subbing for winners! I'm on an XI-KT cycle right now, and starting my second bottle soon, so not really eligible atm.

    Looks like it would be a good PCT product, though!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  6. I am currently in PCT so this would be amazing to log!

    I have 8 years of lifting experience and I am transferring into a cut so I need your help!

    I am 185 at 5'8" ish and I always work my ass of in the gym and I want to take it too another level! YOUR product would help tremendously!

    I've logged logged 3 PH cycles and numerous sample logs and reviews.

    Let's do this

    PS I'm cool with posting pictures and ****!!

    PS PS-- I also post on PHF. I almost have a 1000 posts on there.

  7. In for a ride 5'10 27 training since high-school + College Lacrosse.
    Currently logging LG science Andro Bulk kit, would definitely help me alot
    Up for posting pics + reviews on other sites

  8. Looks good!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. I'd be up for this one. I've been cutting since the first of the year, using various supplements along the way all tracked in my ongoing log. I have a few weeks left until my vacation and after that it's recomp mode for the rest of the summer. My goal is to take my abs on vacation and then keep them through the end of summer. Obviously I don't want to keep cutting hard after so a recomp is more where I'd like to head. For reference, here's my progress so far (205lb-175lb):

    Name:  image-531217234.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  498.0 KB

    Another aspect of this that interests me is the potential libido boost it should give. I've been really feeling the effects of the long dieting and hard workouts so I could certainly use a boost when coming back.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  10. Damn, this one looks solid! I'm in the middle of a log right now though. Good luck to all applicants!
    SEMPER FI!!

  11. I would like to throw my hat into the pot!!! I'm more than interested and would like the opportunity to log this for you.

    I'm 6'4, 225 lbs. ready to do a mass stack/gain. Will leave a detailed log for you day by day.

  12. I will post some starting pics, just a sec.

    Edit..

    Here are some starting pics.



    and

    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  13. Bump for more apps. Choosing Wednesday.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  14. Currently on a small dose of Msten and halo for my comp on June 28th. I'm nineteen days out so if you want wait for after my show I'd be glad throw it in my pct

    Pct is basic
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 10/10/10/10/10


    Obviously keep a log for you pyro 8)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I'd be up for this one. I've been cutting since the first of the year, using various supplements along the way all tracked in my ongoing log. I have a few weeks left until my vacation and after that it's recomp mode for the rest of the summer. My goal is to take my abs on vacation and then keep them through the end of summer. Obviously I don't want to keep cutting hard after so a recomp is more where I'd like to head. For reference, here's my progress so far (205lb-175lb):

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 2330"/>

    Another aspect of this that interests me is the potential libido boost it should give. I've been really feeling the effects of the long dieting and hard workouts so I could certainly use a boost when coming back.
    PM your info!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  16. Don't get it twisted people! I'm asking the boss's for one more winner! Stay tuned!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Don't get it twisted people! I'm asking the boss's for one more winner! Stay tuned!
    I really want to get slimmed up for my vacation in October. I'm good to go!!!
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Currently on a small dose of Msten and halo for my comp on June 28th. I'm nineteen days out so if you want wait for after my show I'd be glad throw it in my pct

    Pct is basic
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 10/10/10/10/10

    Obviously keep a log for you pyro 8)
    Get your shipping info my way!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post

    I really want to get slimmed up for my vacation in October. I'm good to go!!!
    I think 3 winners is good. Send me your info brother!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I think 3 winners is good. Send me your info brother!
    Oh hell yah!! One second!

    EDIT

    PM has been sent.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  21. PM sent back to all 3 of you. Just make sure to link the logs in this thread so I can follow along. I too am taking this product so my results will be posted as well!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    PM sent back to all 3 of you. Just make sure to link the logs in this thread so I can follow along. I too am taking this product so my results will be posted as well!
    Awesome! Can't wait. I'll build a log here soon.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  23. Right on.

    Pct should be good
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Right on.

    Pct should be good
    congrats bro.. I'll be following along
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  25. Pyro, should I wait til after my vacation to start this (after july 19th) or should I just jump in and have a week of garbage eating and booze that would be in there? I think it would be of the greatest benefit to wait but its really up to you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Pyro, should I wait til after my vacation to start this (after july 19th) or should I just jump in and have a week of garbage eating and booze that would be in there? I think it would be of the greatest benefit to wait but its really up to you.
    You can wait if you like.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  27. I'll plan on that then. I figure that'll give me max effect and help with my recomp going forward as opposed to just on vaca "damage control" or wasting
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  28. I'd be so down for logging this stuff, even if I have to pay for it. I've never tried any PH products just a natural test boost by magnum (thrust) and omg does my body respond well to it. I gained 3/4in both my arms plus everywhere else on my body in just over a month on it. I wanna try this product in the worst way. I'm a complete noob when it comes to all this stuff but I've been reading up on everything since
    the dawn of time. I'm 18 5'9 175lbs with great body composition. I've been lifting for over three years with a PL total over 1k. What do I need to qualify for this product? I'm wanting to bulk hard now over this next year and I feel like this could be essential in starting a stack.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicMonk View Post
    I'd be so down for logging this stuff, even if I have to pay for it. I've never tried any PH products just a natural test boost by magnum (thrust) and omg does my body respond well to it. I gained 3/4in both my arms plus everywhere else on my body in just over a month on it. I wanna try this product in the worst way. I'm a complete noob when it comes to all this stuff but I've been reading up on everything since
    the dawn of time. I'm 18 5'9 175lbs with great body composition. I've been lifting for over three years with a PL total over 1k. What do I need to qualify for this product? I'm wanting to bulk hard now over this next year and I feel like this could be essential in starting a stack.
    Cannibal Alpha is not a ph. We are finished with this opportunity but another one will be posted next month. We try and give out as much product as possible. Sometimes 2 or 3 winners. Am.com is our home !

    Although it will be a different product next time.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  30. Your product should be on the way brothers!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Your product should be on the way brothers!
    Hell yah dude! I am freaking excited!
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  32. Awesome! Thanks for the heads up
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Your product should be on the way brothers!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  33. Boom! Here like lightning... Now I have to wait forever to start.

    Name:  image-377380224.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  440.1 KB
    @pyrobatt What's the suggested dosing for this? There's some mixed info on the label as it says serving size is 6 caps, then the directions say 5caps 3x/day and also 8caps before the no pants dance ha. I'm thinking 5-6 caps 3x/day, wake up(5a), pre workout(3p), pre bed(10p)?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  34. Bros, what section is the best place to build logs for products like this? Just want to create it in the right place. I can't wait to start in on it!

    EDIT

    Going to just post in the supplement section.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Bros, what section is the best place to build logs for products like this? Just want to create it in the right place. I can't wait to start in on it! EDIT Going to just post in the supplement section.
    There's a supplement logs section
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    There's a supplement logs section
    Yup. I just made it there.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  37. Name:  10304714_10203809885151466_1912395372529403199_n.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  33.7 KB

    Will give 100% honest serious log if you pick me.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Foe Hammer View Post
    Name:  10304714_10203809885151466_1912395372529403199_n.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  33.7 KB

    Will give 100% honest serious log if you pick me.
    Psssssss. The ship has already casted off.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Boom! Here like lightning... Now I have to wait forever to start.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 2743"/>
    @pyrobatt What's the suggested dosing for this? There's some mixed info on the label as it says serving size is 6 caps, then the directions say 5caps 3x/day and also 8caps before the no pants dance ha. I'm thinking 5-6 caps 3x/day, wake up(5a), pre workout(3p), pre bed(10p)?
    The label states what the dosing will be but my personal preference is 6 pillsx3. That's 20 days in a bottle. Good run good dosages.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Yup. I just made it there.
    Please post the link to the log here in this thread
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. who wants to be REBORN? only a couple more weeks!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 04:22 PM
  2. Bros and Brodettes, LG Sciences wants to be your friend!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:59 PM
  4. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:46 PM
  5. Nimbus Nutrition's Who Wants to be a Writer Contest.
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 05:17 PM
Log in
Log in