Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookie PROTEAN REVIEWERS NEEDED!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

iFORCE IS PROUD TO PRESENT

THE NEWEST 100% WHEY PROTEAN FLAVOR

BROWN SUGAR MAPLE OATMEAL COOKIE

AND WE NEED REVIEWERS!

iForce Nutrition needs five (5) people to review a FULL 4.3 pound tub of this AMAZING new 100% Whey Protean Flavor!

How do you become a tester? Here's the details.

You should:

1. Have a continental US address.

2. Be 18 or older.

3. Be willing to give an initial review comprised of appearance, smell, taste in water, taste in milk (or almond/coconut milk if you avoid dairy), and taste in a recipe (this is your choice: it can be in a special shake, in oats, or in a full on cooked recipe...the potential here is limited only by your creativity!).

4. Tell us why we should choose you to taste test this new product!

After we have received what we feel to be enough quality entries, we will review all applicants and pick those we feel are best suited to giving us a detailed, unbiased review with honest feedback. That's what helps us continue to improve and grow!

We will do our best to clearly communicate deadlines so everyone has a chance to enter.

Good luck...we look forward to picking some great testers to work with to help spread the word about what we feel is one of the most unique and best tasting protein powders on the market!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Flavour sounds amazing. In for the reviews as I'm in Canada :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Will give initial review in a variety of ways (shakes, cooking, taking a bath in it :)).

4. You should choose me because I have tried and tasted many many different variety of protein flavors. I am capable of trying this flavor in a variety of ways and will give an honest review about the flavor whether it be in a shake (water, almond milk, etc) and/or baking with it (I have plenty of recipes I can use). I will also provide photos of what I do decide to bake with it. Will also give a number based on a scale from 1-10 on how each shake and recipe tastes. And if everyone is lucky, a photo of me bathing in it.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I have been waiting for this flavor to come out like you wouldn't believe!

1. I'm a Hoosier

2. Over 18, just turned 34

3. I can definitely give a review on all aspects of the product. I can do different reviews for water, milk, almond milk, coconut milk, etc. With smell, taste and mixability for each. I can run a log for the duration of the tub with different recipes and shake ideas including pics. I lift 6 days a week so there would be a lot of posting and shake/recipe ideas.

4. I used to have tons of different tubs of protein with different flavors. I had some sort of whey shake or sludge, proats, etc with every meal. Then I decided to see what it would be like to just use food instead of protein powder for every meal. I haven't used whey in over a year and I have actually been waiting for this flavor to come out! Ever since you guys put this flavor up on a thread last year I told myself this will be the first protein powder I will buy, couldn't wait and now it's finally here! Why you should pick me, I will give an honest review/log of the product and I would like to see how the IForce Protean will help in my physique in terms of muscle growth and recovery. My body isn't used to whey so it will be a great indicator on how well it will work and of course taste! You can't get a better flavor than this! Thanks for the opportunity.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should:

1. Have a continental US address. Certainly

2. Be 18 or older. and then some

3. Be willing to give an initial review comprised of appearance, smell, taste in water, taste in milk (or almond/coconut milk if you avoid dairy), and taste in a recipe (this is your choice: it can be in a special shake, in oats, or in a full on cooked recipe...the potential here is limited only by your creativity!). Can certainly oblige this, water and almond milk, protein cake and also have 2 very critical kids that are my taste testers as well.

4. Tell us why we should choose you to taste test this new product! I haven't had the pleasure of trying any of the IForce Protein products as of yet. I use protein daily and can give updates 6-7 days a week. I will also be brutally honest as I have done in the past with other companies, even leaving a 1 out of 5 on products.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember seeing the post you guys made it on facebook about it, with that same picture... Been dying to try it ever since I saw the flavor.

From Jersey, just turned 29 last week and I like long naked walks to the fridge =D. I have no problem reviewing this in different type of milk, water and cooking with it as well. First thing I would make with this would be a cheesecake! Gotta love the fact that i'm bulking but don't worry recipe will be as clean as I can. I have used many proteins in the past but flavor wise it will be hard to compare with others BUT i can compare it to some of my absolute favorite flavors. I am also finishing my current log in a few days and the Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookie would have my complete attention. It will be good to get a new flavor in because the one I been using is already making me sick. I can't take it anymore.. 10lb bags lasts a A LOT longer than I thought. lol

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Nice applications so far guys! Keep 'em coming in.

This will be a great chance to get a ton of free protein and get one of the first opportunities to try this bad ass new flavoring system, and we're ready for some opinions!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1.yes
2.yes/42
3. I will bake cookies
4. because I NEED something new after 7 weeks of dieting.

:1244:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes, cookies, brownies, pancakes, sludge, I can't wait

4. I would love to try out this product because of the unique flavor. I love cookies, I love maple syrup sugar crystals, why not combine both (which you guys did!) Protein powders are a staple for me and I tend to use at least one scoop a day, which leaves me with a lot of options to play around with. Plus I've heard nothing but good things from protean

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
1.YES
2.YES

I would try this mixed with water, mixed with milk, I would cook with it, I may even chop up some lines of if and sniff it (jk :) )

I would love to try this product for a few reasons. The first being is that I am currently on a low carb diet and miss out on treats like this, and this has a phenomenal profile, especially for me and my current cut. The second reason being is that For as long as I can remember all I have had was chocolate flavored protein and would love nothing more than to try a "delicacy" protein like this. I promise you, if you choose me to log this you will get a very creative detailed log, with this being used in many ways. I also promise If you choose me If I like this protein I will not only recommend it on here, but a bunch of the major supplement message boards (some of which I have been a member for over 10yrs)

Fingers crossed :) :) :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my! Oh my! This flavor sounds AWESOME!! I would love to give this a run over my tastebuds! I am a USA citizen.

movies-man-of-steel-henry-cavill-superman.jpg

I'm from Kansas, you can't get more American than that!

I am double the minimum age so no worries there.

I would most certainly give honest, straight forward reviews. I'm not one to pull punches.

Why should you pick me over others? Because I have a well developed palette and have tried (we'll just say a lot!) of different flavors and brands of protein over the years. That and because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and gosh darn it, people like me!

*edit* Also by picking me, you would not only get my opinion, but also my wife's! It'd be a two-fer!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iFORCE IS PROUD TO PRESENT

THE NEWEST 100% WHEY PROTEAN FLAVOR

BROWN SUGAR MAPLE OATMEAL COOKIE

AND WE NEED REVIEWERS!

iForce Nutrition needs five (5) people to review a FULL 4.3 pound tub of this AMAZING new 100% Whey Protean Flavor!

You should:

2. Be 18 or older.

3. Be willing to give an initial review comprised of appearance, smell, taste in water, taste in milk (or almond/coconut milk if you avoid dairy), and taste in a recipe (this is your choice: it can be in a special shake, in oats, or in a full on cooked recipe...the potential here is limited only by your creativity!).

After we have received what we feel to be enough quality entries, we will review all applicants and pick those we feel are best suited to giving us a detailed, unbiased review with honest feedback. That's what helps us continue to improve and grow!

We will do our best to clearly communicate deadlines so everyone has a chance to enter.

Good luck...we look forward to picking some great testers to work with to help spread the word about what we feel is one of the most unique and best tasting protein powders on the market!
Yes!!!!!

I can post a video of how it looks, mixes...etc anything you guys want. I'm down.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Love doing different things with protein powder....creative shakes, cookies, pancakes....I'm daily making different sludges and oatmeal mixtures, I'm pretty picky about taste and have definitely had my fair share of great and bad tasting powders.
4. Been using protein powders for almost 10 years sometimes taking up to 4 scoops a day so a good tasting, quality protein powder is important to me. I view Iforce as great reputable company and would be more than willing to write a quality log for this powder.

fast00

fast00

Awards

1.yes

2.yes

3. Yes of coarse- i really enjoy experimenting with supplements so from shakes to baking i will try

4. I should be picked because this flavor sounds absolutely delicious and im on my last tub of protean choc truffle and the stuff is great tasting i can only imagine how this will taste, i would put up a initial review and update it if chosen Good luck to all this will be a game changer in the breakfast department

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Yes
2. Yes

I would really like to taste this as not only do I love me some Oatmeal cookies but I am also looking for a protein that my gf would like besides Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl.

I have about 5 different flavors of protein open right now and a a busy law student, unfortunately I have to get a majority of my protein from powders, which makes having a good tasting protein powder essential.

I also am pretty good at cooking with protein. Been cooking up stuff from proteinpow .com for the last two years. Although I don't really post up what I make, I am sure I am one of the best protein bakers on this site, and would definitely throw a creative recipe up for my review.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should:

2. Be 18 or older.
[/center][/b]
1)Yep
2)Yep, 26
3)Of course! What would be the point of getting all that protein if you're not gonna try it every way possible.
4) First off, this flavor sounds amazing and as a true original I would be very descriptive and compare it to not only other protein flavors, but to actual cookies and such. I make a great logger as I'm on here daily and can update often with various recipes tried, and mixes of shakes. I also usually am pretty unique in the amount of liquid (a lot) I mix my shakes in so that would allow me to comment on an area that not many others may try. I have logged for iForce before and believe the logs were quite well received:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/237822-pct-tropinol-xp.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/233274-vanilla-dreamin-isotean.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I applied on another board, I'm going to throw it up here and if I get chosen on either one, I will withdraw it from the site I did not get chosen on.

[SIZE=+2]BROWN SUGAR MAPLE OATMEAL COOKIE APPLICATION[/SIZE]

iForce should choose me because, I would like to think, I write up decent reviews whether it is just a review I am doing or a log. Also, I am very honest in my reviews which is important not only to the consumer, but to the company as well. It serves as constructive feedback in how the product can be improved. I have used many protein powders and this one, hands downs, sounds like it would be the best tasting. I am a huge fan of oatmeal, I have some daily and oatmeal cookies are my second favorite type so my expectations would be high. I drink almond milk, so I fit that requirement. I would also try this protein in water since some people do not drink any type of milk. Also, I would use it in some other ways such as proats, pancakes, baked oatmeal, a microwaveable cake, a flourless microwaveable cake, and since I would have the protein during spring break, maybe make some cookies and other baked goods with it.​

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome opportunity...with the risiing price of protein lately, who wouldn't want a free 4.3lb tub of this new flavor

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
1/2.) yes

3/4.) i would be more than willing to give a review on this protein. I hate mixing my protein with water but i will do it for review purposes. Also i have been skimping on protein lately due to the cost of it so i may not have been seeing my full gainzzzz. For this upcoming cutting season i plan on keeping sugar to a minimum so i have been switching my supplements to pill form and i need a low sugar protein to keep me on track. I can also comment on how much the protein fills your stomach and energy sustaining qualities since i am going on a diet where i will not be able to eat after 6pm, only protein shakes if i'm hungry. This would definitely help me out big time in achieving my goals.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
this stuff looks amazing, this is literally like my favorite thing in the world, its basically the only flavor of oatmeal i will eat. i wonder how this will compare. i would love to try this because i love trying new proteins.
i always have to have at least 3 different kinds in my stack to switch things up. when i get a protein i like i stick with it, and hopefully this one could be it. me and my girlfriend are in the process of finding a house right now so money is pretty tight to go out and buy new supps. we literally have no furniture, pots,pans, silverware, dishes, anything. thanks for the consideration wade!

BoldRuler

Awards
I am definitely a US citizen
I am well over 18, and female
I am a huge foodie with a big sweet tooth. This flavor is very appealing to me.
I would like to attempt a recipe to turn this into a cookie! As well as try it in my usual protein ice cream recipe, pancakes, and maybe even a cheesecake.
I never miss the opportunity to try new protein powder flavors. And I'm picky and brutally honest.
PICK ME

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to test it

1. Have a continental US address. Yes

2. Be 18 or older. Yes

Yes - I will try in water, carbmaster lactose-free milk, and almond milk. I can also try it in my (protein) ice cream maker!

I'm actually looking for something new at the moment. I've given all flavors of the PES Select protein a try, and something in it gives me GI problems, while I've never had this issue with any other protein, and this is supposedly giving most people LESS problems than others. I think this could be worth testing and reporting for you guys.

Hulkbody

Awards
1. Yes Floridian
2. Yes 21 year old college athlete
3. I will review it in many different aspects cooking, shakes milk and water.
4. You should choose me because i am a college student (dont always have enough money for a premium protein product) and an NCAA athlete who is always active and in need of a good post workout shake. I have tried flavors from many different brands and can give a good comparison on its quality and taste compared to other companies.

Zijan08

Awards
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. I know the difference between a cookie & a fig newton.

TheHidden

TheHidden

Awards
1. Yes

2. 20 Year Old College Student/Full Time Personal Trainer

3. I am dying to taste test and review this protein in a variety of ways. I usually prepare my protein different every time from shakes, to smoothies, pudding, yogurt, oatmeals, baking, and everything in between. You could say I consider using protein powder in meals an art lol.

4. You should pick me because as a college student with a hectic schedule (training twice a day, enrolled in 23 units in college, and having a full time personal trainer job) I have to rely on protein powders to reach my daily protein requirements. I've tried many brands and flavors all across the spectrum, and have a great understanding of what powders are "good."

Thanks for this opportunity to all AnabolicMinds.com members and hopefully you pick me. Thank You.

livetotrain

Awards
Yes

2. Be 18 or older.
Yes

I would be more than happy to do a full review of all of the qualities of the protein powder. I very often cook with protein powder in various breakfast dishes and I am always looking for a new flavor to add to the mix.

I consume powdered protein at least 3-4 times/day; within that I also cook with protein powders at least 3-4x per week. I have been most recently using a whey isolate with added Leucine, since getting close to competition, and as you can imagine this can get kind of pricy. I am very interested in incorporating a different type of protein in my regimen to see the effects and what better brand than iForce?!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Absolutely. I plan on trying it in water, whole milk, Vanilla almond milk, make ice cream, oats, and in my girlfriends sugar cookies.

4. I feel I should be picked as I have tried literally 100's of protein powders over the last 12 years and I could give a very fair and honest review of the product. I have purchased and used every Iforce product (since the Bold 200, reversitol, OG maximize days) minus ECDY and Pheraplex. Also, I refuse to miss out on another unique protein flavor from Iforce after I missed out on the RVC flavor (still kicking myself). It would top off the 5 Iforce products that I currently have lined up for my PCT. It also does not hurt that I am dead out of protein.

5. Kate said so

Kate-Upton-GIF-035.gif

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
1.yes
2.yes
3. Hell yes
4. I've taken culinary classes in college and have great taste buds and am always looking for a new better protein and would post the review in here and a few other sites that and I'm running low in protein again lol

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Good!

You should:

1. Have a continental US address. Yes

2. Be 18 or older. Yes

Absolutely

Every morning around 10 am I eat my second meal of the day which is always comprised of that same cup of raw oats in hot water and a protein shake. It works for me, is easy to keep at my desk at work, but gets very, very old nonetheless. In an attempt to spruce up my hot bowl of cardboard, I have experimented with combining my shake and oats, mixing my chocolate or vanilla protean with my oatmeal, but I've found I really do not like chocolate oatmeal. At all. I wish I could go back to the days of my youth when I didn't care how much sugar was in my oatmeal, and I could simply eat 1 or 2 packets of Quaker Maple Brown sugar oats. I thought those days were long gone. This product gives me hope for the future...

I would also drink straight sometimes and try out some recipes..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Will give initial review in a variety of ways (shakes, cooking, taking a bath in it :)).

4. You should choose me because I have tried and tasted many many different variety of protein flavors. I am capable of trying this flavor in a variety of ways and will give an honest review about the flavor whether it be in a shake (water, almond milk, etc) and/or baking with it (I have plenty of recipes I can use). I will also provide photos of what I do decide to bake with it. Will also give a number based on a scale from 1-10 on how each shake and recipe tastes. And if everyone is lucky, a photo of me bathing in it.
I have been waiting for this flavor to come out like you wouldn't believe!

1. I'm a Hoosier

2. Over 18, just turned 34

3. I can definitely give a review on all aspects of the product. I can do different reviews for water, milk, almond milk, coconut milk, etc. With smell, taste and mixability for each. I can run a log for the duration of the tub with different recipes and shake ideas including pics. I lift 6 days a week so there would be a lot of posting and shake/recipe ideas.

4. I used to have tons of different tubs of protein with different flavors. I had some sort of whey shake or sludge, proats, etc with every meal. Then I decided to see what it would be like to just use food instead of protein powder for every meal. I haven't used whey in over a year and I have actually been waiting for this flavor to come out! Ever since you guys put this flavor up on a thread last year I told myself this will be the first protein powder I will buy, couldn't wait and now it's finally here! Why you should pick me, I will give an honest review/log of the product and I would like to see how the IForce Protean will help in my physique in terms of muscle growth and recovery. My body isn't used to whey so it will be a great indicator on how well it will work and of course taste! You can't get a better flavor than this! Thanks for the opportunity.
I remember seeing the post you guys made it on facebook about it, with that same picture... Been dying to try it ever since I saw the flavor.

From Jersey, just turned 29 last week and I like long naked walks to the fridge =D. I have no problem reviewing this in different type of milk, water and cooking with it as well. First thing I would make with this would be a cheesecake! Gotta love the fact that i'm bulking but don't worry recipe will be as clean as I can. I have used many proteins in the past but flavor wise it will be hard to compare with others BUT i can compare it to some of my absolute favorite flavors. I am also finishing my current log in a few days and the Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookie would have my complete attention. It will be good to get a new flavor in because the one I been using is already making me sick. I can't take it anymore.. 10lb bags lasts a A LOT longer than I thought. lol
Oh my! Oh my! This flavor sounds AWESOME!! I would love to give this a run over my tastebuds! I am a USA citizen.

View attachment 97396
I'm from Kansas, you can't get more American than that!

I am double the minimum age so no worries there.

I would most certainly give honest, straight forward reviews. I'm not one to pull punches.

Why should you pick me over others? Because I have a well developed palette and have tried (we'll just say a lot!) of different flavors and brands of protein over the years. That and because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and gosh darn it, people like me!

*edit* Also by picking me, you would not only get my opinion, but also my wife's! It'd be a two-fer!
1. Yes
2. Yes

I would really like to taste this as not only do I love me some Oatmeal cookies but I am also looking for a protein that my gf would like besides Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl.

I have about 5 different flavors of protein open right now and a a busy law student, unfortunately I have to get a majority of my protein from powders, which makes having a good tasting protein powder essential.

I also am pretty good at cooking with protein. Been cooking up stuff from proteinpow .com for the last two years. Although I don't really post up what I make, I am sure I am one of the best protein bakers on this site, and would definitely throw a creative recipe up for my review.
Winners. Please PM me full name + addy ASAP

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
congrats winners, can't wait to hear what everyones thinks of this flavor

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang waited too long, lol, I've yet to try any Protean versions...congrats guise!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Check

2. Be 18 or older.

28 :( lol

Check. Can also add a video review of this portion, as well.

I've been wanting a chance to try Protean for a while, now. The main reason why I haven't is that I've stockpiled protein in the past and have a lot that I've told myself I have to use before treating myself to buying more (particularly after just getting married, helping my wife pay off her student loan debt and prepping to save for a first home and future kids).

I love to try different cooking recipes with protein and I would absolutely love to add this to the great value maple/brown sugar oatmeal along with some milk for a protein-packed treat/breakfast. Some proteins mix well and others are good for actual baking; I'd be interested in trying a few things out assuming it's good for baking (like cookies or muffins for treats that still have plenty of protein in them).

I can give an initial review along with subsequent ones based on what I'm able to come up with (mixed with water, mixed with milk, 2 scoops vs. 1 scoop in regards to say 8oz of liquid vs. 12 oz, etc., in oatmeal, in baking recipes, mixed with greek yogurt, etc.). So it wouldn't just be one review or a final review. It would be multiple reviews for however many uses I can find for it.

And regardless of whether I'm picked or not, I look forward to hearing all the feedback from others on this, because it's a really cool flavor idea.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand just saw that winners have been chosen lol

That's what happens when you're offline for a day or two ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners. Please PM me full name + addy ASAP
Oh fawking lawd. So pumped. First time applying for a contest/log in like 5 years. I picked a good one :)

Thanks.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats. Hey any chance of the RVC flavor making a comeback? I searched everywhere trying to find a tub awhile back with no luck

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In

Yes I live in the United States

I am over 18

Be more than happy to give a review

I am a college student trying my best to get my grades and finances together for my impending graduation, and getting something like this would be a blessing, make it easier on me from a small monetary standpoint. I have tried different proteins and Protean, has always been the bets tasting and most effective one, as well as having a good impact on my body. It sits perfect with me and I have never had any problems

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill keep my eyes out for a good deal on this powder. This flavor sounds too good to pass up.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really excited to see what iForce has come up with in this flavor! Can't wait to see it at my door! Thank you all at iForce for this opportunity!