FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello ladies and gents!

It's time for another log opportunity from Genomyx!

Only this time it's not just ONE product you get to log, but TWO!

Say hello to Endurate, a muscle endurance and strength matrix with a FULL dose of creatine along with other performance enhancing ingredients:

And also say hello to Saturate, a 2:1:1 amino supplement loaded with Leucine and other great ingredients:

Here's how you can enter:

Explain why the ingredients in each are so important to muscle endurance and recovery. You may back your claims with links to studies and articles (Keep the board rules in mind when posting please).
Also, explain why this is important to you and your goals.

There is no right or wrong answer, I'm looking for participation and interest.
Consider this a chance to boast your knowledge and/or learn from others!

-Must be at least 18 years old
-U.S. citizens only
-Need at least 250 forum posts
-Prior logging experience is beneficial
-Must update 3x a week

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go. Labels didn't upload

ForumRunner_20140114_141526.png

ForumRunner_20140114_141534.png

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Looks really good! I can't wait to try em!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dont MISS out on this fellas.
Both look great!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Endurate looks solid. Trying to get a daily dose of Betaine Anhydrous and Beta alanine pre-workout anyways, and it would cover my daily creatine.

Not in the US unfortunately but will follow along whoever wins this!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Damn! Great opportunity! Two products, that's awesome

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, too bad I'm running a log on another forum right now :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Genomyx hitting the forums hard with logging opps!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
might have to get in on this. solid looking profiles

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No interested in logging, but want to see the labels. It's hard for me to read them. Lettering is too small. Could you post a larger picture?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No interested in logging, but want to see the labels. It's hard for me to read them. Lettering is too small. Could you post a larger picture?
I saw the label for Endurate on stack3d. Looks legit.

Haven't seen the Saturate, and I agree. Much too small to see.

When are logs expected to be started?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try and get a bigger picture up. Every time I tried to upload it told me it was too big. Pain in the a$$.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try and get a bigger picture up. Every time I tried to upload it told me it was too big. Pain in the a$$.
I'll do it for ya ya big goof... give me a second.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endurate looks good. When will it be available on Nutraplanet?
I'm hoping by end of this month/early February. You can buy it for yourself for Valentine's Day awwww :p

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting that! Both products look darn good.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting that! Both products look darn good.
No problem! I have tried Saturate and can't wait to see how Endurate treats me!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When would the logging start on these two products? Just curious, as I would love to throw up an app.

I'm logging on another forum at the moment, so if it is soon I can't.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When would the logging start on these two products? Just curious, as I would love to throw up an app.

I'm logging on another forum at the moment, so if it is soon I can't.
Depending on how long FLEX runs this promo my guess would be the end of next week or the beginning of the week after that. And the products themselves will come out near then as well (Saturate should already be out I think or I just got mine early from rep perks lol)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on how long FLEX runs this promo my guess would be the end of next week or the beginning of the week after that. And the products themselves will come out near then as well (Saturate should already be out I think or I just got mine early from rep perks lol)
Ah, ok. I'll have to try and pick some up, then.

My current log goes through mid February :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to get these products out ASAP so I'm going to try and get this wrapped up in a couple weeks.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the profile of Endurate!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the profile of Endurate!!!
Me too! Was just looking at it again. Endurate will become a staple supplement for sure.

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
The products look great, i use some of the ingredients now, and the others (especially the coenzyme) look like they could be a great addition. I know I am too new to qualify now, but wanted to give feedback anyway!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The products look great, i use some of the ingredients now, and the others (especially the coenzyme) look like they could be a great addition. I know I am too new to qualify now, but wanted to give feedback anyway!
Appreciated Billy! I've tried most of the ingredients separately but with them all together here and at beneficial doses this'll be a one stop shop from here on out!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite would be the betaine :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give this a go:

What I like about Endurate: Creatine is good (power production, good intracellular water, need for the phosphagen system, all those other good things it does), Beta A is always good to buffer lactic acid buildup for endurance, and Betaine is a great ingredient that is purported to be able to do a lot of things in the body, a crazy list. We do know it has been studied to increase force production and endurance would be increased if the load becomes easier to move. Some other nice ingredients as well. Saturate is a great balanced BCAA that will keep energy levels high through the workout and supply the muscles with what they need ASAP, not to mention the various other benefits of supplementing with these aminos on an individual basis.

What I want to know, is the seems like Endurate is meant to be used in conjunction with another pre workout? It certainly could be or used alone, and the ingredient profile would really compliment some others, especially ones that lack ingredients like creatine , beta a or betaine. personally I think it would work awesome in conjuction with condense, as I could vary the dose of the endurate ingredients while getting the same amount of stim in condense.

Cool products guys, thanks for giving us all this opportunity, and goodluck to everyone else who entered!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hey im currently in a prep style cut, 7 weeks in i would love to give some feedback for you. I work with john otis hollywood. so i pretty much eat sleep lift LOL looks great, im using evol right now i love it been through 2 tubs.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm impressed with the answers that have been given thus far.
It's not too late to apply people!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
If I wasn't already logging evol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I wasn't already logging evol
I'll be here to help you guide your hard earned money towards Genomyx when you're done lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winner chosen tonight

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pick me.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winner chosen tonight
WELL?!?!?!?! I want to check out these logs. I am enjoying Evol so I want to see the reviews from the rest of the portfolio. Get 'er done!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll give this a go:

What I like about Endurate: Creatine is good (power production, good intracellular water, need for the phosphagen system, all those other good things it does), Beta A is always good to buffer lactic acid buildup for endurance, and Betaine is a great ingredient that is purported to be able to do a lot of things in the body, a crazy list. We do know it has been studied to increase force production and endurance would be increased if the load becomes easier to move. Some other nice ingredients as well. Saturate is a great balanced BCAA that will keep energy levels high through the workout and supply the muscles with what they need ASAP, not to mention the various other benefits of supplementing with these aminos on an individual basis.

What I want to know, is the seems like Endurate is meant to be used in conjunction with another pre workout? It certainly could be or used alone, and the ingredient profile would really compliment some others, especially ones that lack ingredients like creatine , beta a or betaine. personally I think it would work awesome in conjuction with condense, as I could vary the dose of the endurate ingredients while getting the same amount of stim in condense.

Cool products guys, thanks for giving us all this opportunity, and goodluck to everyone else who entered!
Here's our winner!

If you're still down to log shoot me a pm buddy.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity guys! I'm really excited about logging these bad boys!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a package but idk what it is. That was quick if it was you guys! Can't pick it up til Monday AM.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a package but idk what it is. That was quick if it was you guys! Can't pick it up til Monday AM.
Pretty sure it was lol :)

Shipping guy replied pretty fast.
Couldn't even get a tracking number and it was already there!

Saturate is pretty amazing btw. Very light on the stomach.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure it was lol :)

Shipping guy replied pretty fast.
Couldn't even get a tracking number and it was already there!

Saturate is pretty amazing btw. Very light on the stomach.
Awesome. Id say it was quick hahaha. I'm really pumped for these. I'll swing by In the morning tomorrow. I have work, 4 classes, and then assisting with a comp exam for one of our Doctorate PT students then it'll finally be gym time. I'll throw up a thread soon and post the link here.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it, I'll post up a thread later today has been slammed. But got to use it.