Bring Back Your Body With Restore

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are looking for 5 AM members to log Restore!

Restore

Liver/Antiestrogen

I am looking for 5 members in good standing who are in need of liver and organ support for the next month!

FORMUTECH NUTRITION™'s RESTORE™ features a proprietary blend of ingredients formulated to help maintain a clean and healthy liver. Acting essentially as a filter for toxins, the liver is one of the body's most important organs. Ensuring it is clean and healthy is vital for anyone looking to maintain a healthy body and lifestyle. Rather than using one or two ingredients, RESTORE™ combines optimal doses of several proven ingredients including:

Alpha Lipoic Acid - A potent antioxidant which supports healthy liver function.

Silymarin - The active bioflavonoid complex of the herb milk thistle, which has been shown in vitro to inhibit peroxidation of cell membranes

N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) - A precursor to glutathione, one of the liver's primary free-radical scavengers. 

Taken properly, RESTORE™ is an effective tool in helping to keep your liver clean and healthy.

Please let me know if you're interested in this logging opportunity!

I would like to see guys/gals who are interested in logging daily, we want to follow your progress during your cycle!

Please tell me:

• Training schedule:
  • What you'll be running this with:
  • Any previous logs?:
  • How often you typically update:
  • Like us on facebook:
  • Follow us on twitter if you can:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
This is one to jump on... FREE PRODUCTS with results

axman2012

Awards
24 male
Training Split: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Off Thursday
Train Friday & Saturday, off Sunday.

Current supplementation consists of: Men's multi, Xtend BCAA, Hyde by Pro Supps, AX German Creatine, and Dymatize Elite XT Banana nut.

I have never ran logs on AM that I know of, if so, it was with my former sponsor Athletic Xtreme.

Since it's the beginning of the year and I'm using social media more frequently, I will update almost every day or every other. I'm currently using the old school Cycle Assist by Cel and have really liked the product. Would like to venture out and try new products.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Banana nut dymatize makes awesome pancakes

axman2012

Awards
You bet your bottom they do! So tasty...will be ordering blueberry next. Currently have fudge brown and banana nut.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have that too. Only protein I can find at that price that tastes that good

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I take restore daily with my multi. The liver support is excellent and anti-e is also very good.

I can think of several good uses for this. You guys starting a pct this is excellent to help get you liver "restored"! If your running a D Asparic Acid supp this is great to keep estro in check. There are many good uses. I use it along with a multi to keep my liver function high.

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Training schedule: 6 days/week
What you'll be running this with: Bcaas, protein, natural test booster.
Any previous logs?: no
How often you typically update: 2-3 x's per week.
Thanks guys!!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I really like the all natural approach with estrogen control with ingredients that aren't masked with huge scientific nomenclature

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. I'm from Finland and if that's the only thing preventing me from getting to log this, I'm definitely willing to pay the shipping, lol. I'd be more than happy to log Restore as I've been running a thing or ten during last few months!

[*]Age:

[*]Gender:
Male

[*]Training schedule:
4 times a week. 3 of them powerlifting and one of them bodybuilding. I work with a coach.

[*]What you'll be running this with:
Epi Smash if it ever gets here. If not, then I'll be running good ol' Dbol with some injectables and plenty of complex carbs. I'm prepping for a powerlifting meet.

[*]Any previous logs?:
Yes. My logs include pics and training vids. Latest one is on other board: LOG: Getting strong with the help of M1,4ADD (Sponsored by Twisted Iron Supplements)

[*]How often you typically update:
After every workout at minimum so 4 times a week. I lurk here every day so I can post more often too, lol!

[*]Like us on facebook:
Done

[*] Follow us on twitter if you can
: No thanks, I don't use twitter!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Can't wait to try Restore if I get the opportunity, especially after researching it's ingredient profile & reading other reviews. No matter what one might be cycling at the time, it's very important to keep the liver & body clean!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try Restore if I get the opportunity, especially after researching it's ingredient profile & reading other reviews. No matter what one might be cycling at the time, it's very important to keep the liver & body clean!
That's soooo true Greg B

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Please tell me:

• Training schedule: Wednesday-Sunday
  • What you'll be running this with: NeuroSurge, BodyForge, RSP ReGen, Velocity, AI Glycobol
  • Any previous logs?: Not yet
  • How often you typically update: Every other day
  • Like us on facebook: No FB :(
  • Follow us on twitter if you can: No tweet :(

ThinkbigAX

Awards
I'm game!
Training schedule: Varies week to week but I get at least 5 days in.
What you'll be running this with: Cenergy Nutritions Hyper Infusion and Amino Plex as well as S.D.N. Regime
Any previous logs?: No
How often you typically update: On a log Daily or every other day.
Like us on facebook: Done
Follow us on twitter if you can: Done

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great product here!!! I agree, a lot of uses for this supp.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great product here!!! I agree, a lot of uses for this supp.
Thanks Pete. We run very well with Xcel products in the retail market. If people are going to run a cycle the least they should do is take a liver sup with it.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks Pete. We run very well with Xcel products in the retail market. If people are going to run a cycle the least they should do is take a liver sup with it.
Definitely! You guys should have no problem getting some great loggers here!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
To me and not running a cycle... Liver support is critical for daily functions within the body from everything pertaining to production of bile to break down fats to clearing the body/blood if toxicity.

Overall, you can't go wrong with this supplements.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By Monday I will post winners . Looking for a few good apps

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
To me and not running a cycle... Liver support is critical for daily functions within the body from everything pertaining to production of bile to break down fats to clearing the body/blood if toxicity.

Overall, you can't go wrong with this supplements.
Totally agree! I take it every day and do not run cycle's.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Guys lets get some apps in here. This is a chance to log am outstanding supplement to keep you body finctioning at a high level.

I

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Agree BB12!! There are plenty of hepatotoxic medications outside of anabolics that can affect liver function, so anything we can do to help aid the liver in clearing those toxins with supplements such as Restore will ensure good liver & overall health

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I take restore daily with my multi. The liver support is excellent and anti-e is also very good.

I can think of several good uses for this. You guys starting a pct this is excellent to help get you liver "restored"! If your running a D Asparic Acid supp this is great to keep estro in check. There are many good uses. I use it along with a multi to keep my liver function high.
Would one use this for a PCT or durin a cycle? Maybe help with the blood pressure too? Maca is good for Bonnners

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Would one use this for a PCT or durin a cycle? Maybe help with the blood pressure too? Maca is good for Bonnners
Really you could do either/or.

If you run a cycle with a product that aromatizes then it's very helpful with keeping estro sides down (or at least it would be better then none, each person has a different sensitivity to estro). The liver restoring ingredients are great, so it will help with methylated products and assist in keeping your liver safe.

With that said I can't say some of the heavy methylated product wont still damage your liver.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Really you could do either/or.

If you run a cycle with a product that aromatizes then it's very helpful with keeping estro sides down (or at least it would be better then none, each person has a different sensitivity to estro). The liver restoring ingredients are great, so it will help with methylated products and assist in keeping your liver safe.

With that said I can't say some of the heavy methylated product wont still damage your liver.
I don't try those anyway.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Really you could do either/or. If you run a cycle with a product that aromatizes then it's very helpful with keeping estro sides down (or at least it would be better then none, each person has a different sensitivity to estro). The liver restoring ingredients are great, so it will help with methylated products and assist in keeping your liver safe. With that said I can't say some of the heavy methylated product wont still damage your liver.
Agree, great all around product! Very helpful/useful whether your on cycle or not. Good product for all levels of fitness/supplementation

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anymore apps. We will make the decision tomorrow

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those Xcel ph stacks are no joke. I'd def take Restore with any of them, plus CoQ10, vitamin C, and have some green tea every day for some extra antioxidants.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree BB12!! There are plenty of hepatotoxic medications outside of anabolics that can affect liver function, so anything we can do to help aid the liver in clearing those toxins with supplements such as Restore will ensure good liver & overall health
Absolutely especially with those of us who push their bodies to the limit and might use NSAIDs more frequently, they can be rough on the liver with chronic use

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
It's what we use internal that truly reflects the outer shell

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
Haha, which is why we gotta keep the internal stuff as healthy & clean as possible!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here are our winners. Please PM me all your info for shipping.

Axman2012
Greg B
Gohardorgohom
Chunkx
Thinkbigax

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, thanks! I'll do my best with the log!

Greg B.

Greg B.

Awards
AWESOME!!!! Huge thanks Cheftepesh!!!!!
Can't wait to get logging & liver cleaning!!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Nice! Just seeing this. I am anxious to see the logs there a lot of great ingredients in this product!