FORMERON ON SALE. Giant discount at the planet!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the lowest price ever for Formeron.

Formeron is hands down the best transdermal formestane product available.
6 grams /6000mg Formestane in the best carrier in the industry.

Aromatase inhibition. Great on cycle to control estrogen or for use in PCT.

PH conversion to hydroxytest. Hydroxytest is a great hardening agent and strength compound.

Lean muscle gains
water weight loss
strength gains.

This price is one time only so get in there asap and stock up.

Black Lion Research Formeron (120 ml): Discount Formeron Supplements

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jump on this deal, guys. I'm not a company rep or in no way affliated with the company but I friggin' love Formeron. It saved me from bitch tits (I found out that I am gyno prone when doing injectable testosterone first and M1,4ADD after that). I found it to be much better than research grade AI's and other OTC AI's like Finaflex PCT Revolution or LG Sciences Formadrol. It's nowadays part of my staples when running cycles (and I'm on something pretty much all the time, lol).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother.
We strive to deliver the best possible product.

Chuckj1973

Chuckj1973

Awards
Just bought 2 bottles. Haven't tried it yet but heard great things from multiple sources and the price was too good to not throw a second bottle in the order.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is one of the best products NP has in the store. I haven't seen any negative feedback. BLR has a huge winner with this and this is a strong price.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
just bought some and will be comparing it with another topical formestane who shall remain nameless out of respect for this company. Now which one do I run first?:think:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just bought some and will be comparing it with another topical formestane who shall remain nameless out of respect for this company. Now which one do I run first?:think:
Use the Formeron first. If the other product is the one IM thinking of it can cause serious skin irritation and I dont want it effecting the absorption potential of FOrmeron. Apply to upper chest, neck, delts. By all means let us know how the comparison goes ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Will do. Its going to be used in conjunction with my contest prep I was contemplating using it second to make sure that I was running the highly touted product while in the last stages of my prep but I may run the other stuff during the last part after letting Formeron do the initial work ... Options are a pain in the a$$!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah options are not always good.
I know that Formeron, expecially at higher doses really gets you dry and hard. One of my best cycles was test suspension and high dose Formeron.
THick, full and dense....and strong as an ox.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Brundel, is it possible to just run Formeron as a standalone and expect results? I was hoping to just run it by itself to lean up a bit and possibly increase LBM. Is this a reasonable expectation? I understand it's mildly anabolic but I wasn't sure if it's conversion was significant enough to see results when ran alone.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brundel, is it possible to just run Formeron as a standalone and expect results? I was hoping to just run it by itself to lean up a bit and possibly increase LBM. Is this a reasonable expectation? I understand it's mildly anabolic but I wasn't sure if it's conversion was significant enough to see results when ran alone.
Absolutely. I mean it won't be cycle type results, but I've ran Formeron solo more than once and leaning up/increasing LBM are certainly achievable with it.

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
I have used formeron in the past, and loved it! May have to look into this!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Can you use 100mg/ day on a Prop + PH (undecided, but not SN overly wet one like LMG) instead of Aromasin and feel safe from estrogen, or is this not really optimal for that situation?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you use 100mg/ day on a Prop + PH (undecided, but not SN overly wet one like LMG) instead of Aromasin and feel safe from estrogen, or is this not really optimal for that situation?
Yes, you can.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Would like to buy it but it is oversold at NP hence I cannot validate my order. When do expect it to be back in stock?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. Honestly I recommend higher doses here. Perhaps 3-4 pumps a day.
Itll go fast but results are better at higher doses.
Keep in mind that 1 pump is 75mg. This is a very low dose. 1-2 pumps for many people will control estro but its not alot with regards to anabolism.
Bump the dose up and enjoy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Ive used Formeron as my primary AI even at super high test doses.
Formeron works similar to aromasin but with an anabolic androgenic side to it. Its a suicidal AI so there is no rebound. It can be used on cycle to control estro, solo, or during PCT.
Adjust dose according to bloodwork or estro symptoms. For example when estro is elevated in me my left nipple hurts and I start crying at movies and commercials lol... = time to bump up the Formeron dose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would like to buy it but it is oversold at NP hence I cannot validate my order. When do expect it to be back in stock?
Dont worry. Ill email em right now and get more out to them.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yes sir. Honestly I recommend higher doses here. Perhaps 3-4 pumps a day.
Itll go fast but results are better at higher doses.
Keep in mind that 1 pump is 75mg. This is a very low dose. 1-2 pumps for many people will control estro but its not alot with regards to anabolism.
Bump the dose up and enjoy.
Just curious because I have never ran it before but since it has such a long half life would you recommend a single triple dose in the AM or PM or split it up once in the AM and once in the PM?

Chuckj1973

Chuckj1973

Awards
I got notice that my order shipped. Excited to try this stuff. I believe I read that the recommended dose for TRT is 1 ML/ day. I'm on 200 mg test cyp/wk. Should a 1 ml dose be sufficient?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got notice that my order shipped. Excited to try this stuff. I believe I read that the recommended dose for TRT is 1 ML/ day. I'm on 200 mg test cyp/wk. Should a 1 ml dose be sufficient?
1ml isnt likely enough no. That =50mg transdermal formestane. The top end dose as an AI is normally in the 250mg range.
So for low dose Id recommend approx 150mg or = 2 pumps. Each pump is 1.5ml.

For some people 1ml is enough but not for most. Start at 1 pump AM 1 pump PM and go from there.
If you get achy dry joints to to 1 pump daily.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1ml isnt likely enough no. That =50mg transdermal formestane. The top end dose as an AI is normally in the 250mg range.
So for low dose Id recommend approx 150mg or = 2 pumps. Each pump is 1.5ml.

For some people 1ml is enough but not for most. Start at 1 pump AM 1 pump PM and go from there.
If you get achy dry joints to to 1 pump daily.

Chuckj1973

Chuckj1973

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, I'll start with that.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me 1 pump (1.5ml) is enough with dose that low, I think you should try it and up the dose if needed. It's more cost effective way to find the lowest working dose.

2 pumps (3ml) was good when I was on 500mg of test and 600mg of EQ per week.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Like what I've been reading. Not looking to go super anabolic. But I'm looking to lean up especially around the middle. I'm thinking 2 pumps a day for me and see where it goes. Ordering 2 or 3 in the morning. Keep you posted.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
But it is still oversold hence we cannot order it at NP.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But it is still oversold hence we cannot order it at NP.
You can order, itll just take a few extra days to get your order.
Its back ordered. We will be shipping more to them on Mon and a pack went to them on THurs so they should either be able to fill the order now or itll ship on Wed -thurs. During the sale they sold so much product we couldnt keep up with supply but we are working to keep product shipping to NP.
If you order, 100% you will get your order.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is. I think it was up for 17 days. IF you guys didnt get in there.....:(

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks I understood now how I can place my order.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I just ordered a bottle yesterday! This will be my first time running this compound; I'm looking forward to seeing some results.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle yesterday! This will be my first time running this compound; I'm looking forward to seeing some results.
You'll love it. Works very well with AAS cycles.