PrimeNutrition ~ My Boss Has Gone Crazy ~ FREE GIVE AWAY!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Your messages are full, clear your inbox Neck.
    opps, on it now



    Inbox is cleared fellas, hit me!!!


  2. Stay tuned guys, we will be looking for a bunch of loggers in the next few days also!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Stay tuned guys, we will be looking for a bunch of loggers in the next few days also!!!
    Will we need a 200 post count as well?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    Will we need a 200 post count as well?
    I'll see if the boss will let me budge on that some.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    I'll see if the boss will let me budge on that some.
    Definitely not a newb but have been a creeper on this forum
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Here's our first 10;

    1.) hvactech
    2.) Scooter
    3.) Young Gotti
    4.) bcazo
    5.) Driven2lift
    6.) T-Bone
    7.) kbayne
    8.) breezy11
    9.) BigEdnj
    10.) good2Badawg


    Please PM me your shipping address right away. The sooner I have all of them the sooner we ship.


    Stay tuned for more giveaways & check out our website www.primenutrition.com
    Nice!! PM sent..

  7. Got 8 PMs just need the last two.

  8. Slackers...shouldve picked me

  9. Awesome promo starter!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  10. pm sent! really thought i missed out on this...thanks to the Neck and to Prime! ill be checking the mail with anticipation

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Got 8 PMs just need the last two.
    PM sent

  12. Got everyone's PMs, will put in order yet today.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Awesome intro promo. Thanks!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  14. Thanks for a great promo

  15. We're happy to do it fellas!!!

  16. Dam how did I miss this

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Dam how did I miss this

    It's because you're "That guy."

  18. Gee. Thanks for telling me about this guys lol.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    It's because you're "That guy."
    Lol

  20. i would be in for a go

  21. Going to be looking for some loggers & will have posts up tomorrow evening so stay tuned!!!!!!








    www.PrimeNutrition.com
    20% Off Coupon Code = theneck20

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Going to be looking for some loggers & will have posts up tomorrow evening so stay tuned!!!!!!








    www.PrimeNutrition.com
    20% Off Coupon Code = theneck20
    Down with that after missing out on the giveaway

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Here's our first 10;

    1.) hvactech
    2.) Scooter
    3.) Young Gotti
    4.) bcazo
    5.) Driven2lift
    6.) T-Bone
    7.) kbayne
    8.) breezy11
    9.) BigEdnj
    10.) good2Badawg


    Please PM me your shipping address right away. The sooner I have all of them the sooner we ship.


    Stay tuned for more giveaways & check out our website www.primenutrition.com
    Nice! You lucky SOBs

  24. I'm logging mine bishes....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    My Boss just told me I had to GIVE AWAY a container of our TESTBOOST & SLEEP/GH to the first 10 people who respond to this!!!!!! No telling what he'll have me do next, so stay tuned!!!!!!

    There is a 200 post minimum requirement here at AM to be eligible


    www.PrimeNutrition.com

    Prime Nutrition



    Prime Nutrition - The Best Or Nothing
    Prime Nutrition 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck20


    Staying tuned.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 08:07 AM
  2. Has my FiniGenX cycle gone bad?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 01:52 AM
  3. My glucosamine/chondroitin powder has gone beige
    By Chippewa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 08:44 AM
  4. My school has gone too far
    By Iron Warrior in forum Politics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 06:55 PM
  5. has my R-ala gone bad?? (it smells like a fart)
    By Pfunk47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Log in
Log in