IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS GET SCARY BIG HALLOWEEN PROMO!!!!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Congrats....looking forward to the logs
    OLYMPUS UK REP

2. Congrats gentlemen!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to "Part 2" of gettin swole this Fall. I plan to make this a high quality run!

4. @bcazo I'll be keeping an eye out near end of winter/beginning of spring for another promo
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    @bcazo I'll be keeping an eye out near end of winter/beginning of spring for another promo
    Djbp thinking about a cycle!?

There will definitely be more logging opps
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

perhaps!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    perhaps!
    Stop thinking about it and just do it!!! LOL

8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Stop thinking about it and just do it!!! LOL
    Name:  4f753c7e186133411f00a0c3.png
Views: 123
Size:  136.9 KB

Name:  soon-horse-meme.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  105.0 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

9. All info was sent over so expect to see something next week !!

10. Sounds good.

Our work is offering a biometric screening next Friday, so I can get some blood work in before killing it with the Ultra-Sten.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Sounds good.

Our work is offering a biometric screening next Friday, so I can get some blood work in before killing it with the Ultra-Sten.
    Yeah, I'll be doing a Lipid profile before and after if I can afford it. I could care less about total T levels.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Sounds good. Our work is offering a biometric screening next Friday, so I can get some blood work in before killing it with the Ultra-Sten.
    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Yeah, I'll be doing a Lipid profile before and after if I can afford it. I could care less about total T levels.
    Blood work would be awesome.. Knew we picked the right guys!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Blood work would be awesome.. Knew we picked the right guys!!
    I've done blood work before to prove that UDCA did help my liver. Did a Test w/ SD kicker bridged into H-drol & Trenazone. 2 days after cycle was over I got bloods to see my CBC. Liver was just outside of normal levels and was neglibile. I got the bloods done again 7 days later only this time I had 3 heavy beers the night before...turns out that beers elevated my levels more than the orals did.

I ran 250mg UDCA/day that cycle. I plan to run 500mg/day on this one. You can find the old thread here: Discussion of Blood Results and effectiveness of Triptorelin in PCT

This cycle is gonna be nuts. I've never been this big or strong ever before and I've never had to eat so much. SD put on 10lbs of mass for me back last Winter and I was only eating 2200 calories a day. Now I eat 3500+ so to imagine how much I could get from Sten-Zine will be exciting.

14. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I've done blood work before to prove that UDCA did help my liver. Did a Test w/ SD kicker bridged into H-drol & Trenazone. 2 days after cycle was over I got bloods to see my CBC. Liver was just outside of normal levels and was neglibile. I got the bloods done again 7 days later only this time I had 3 heavy beers the night before...turns out that beers elevated my levels more than the orals did. I ran 250mg UDCA/day that cycle. I plan to run 500mg/day on this one. You can find the old thread here: Discussion of Blood Results and effectiveness of Triptorelin in PCT This cycle is gonna be nuts. I've never been this big or strong ever before and I've never had to eat so much. SD put on 10lbs of mass for me back last Winter and I was only eating 2200 calories a day. Now I eat 3500+ so to imagine how much I could get from Sten-Zine will be exciting.
    You gained that much on 2200? What were your macros (if you remember)
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You gained that much on 2200? What were your macros (if you remember)
    The gains were water for the most part, as expected.

Macros would have been about 35/50/15 - Protein/Carbs/Fats. The high carb diet approach leads to big gains, but usually just intracellular water weight. Granted, I did an H-Drol run and put on 10-12lbs of mass (which was way drier, btw) in 3 weeks doing this same macro setup just 2 months ago..

SD kills my appetite for unknown reasons. I worry that it is because my liver was shot. Partly why I will be running UDCA throughout this time around on StenZine is to avoid that issue. The other solution I have in place is to dose GHRP-6 w/ Sermorelin twice a day. In conjunction, I should see 4000+ kcals a day on StenZine. It's hard to tell if I will put on 10lbs or 20lbs of mass, although I imagine somewhere in between is most likely.

16. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    The gains were water for the most part, as expected. Macros would have been about 35/50/15 - Protein/Carbs/Fats. The high carb diet approach leads to big gains, but usually just intracellular water weight. Granted, I did an H-Drol run and put on 10-12lbs of mass (which was way drier, btw) in 3 weeks doing this same macro setup just 2 months ago.. SD kills my appetite for unknown reasons. I worry that it is because my liver was shot. Partly why I will be running UDCA throughout this time around on StenZine is to avoid that issue. The other solution I have in place is to dose GHRP-6 w/ Sermorelin twice a day. In conjunction, I should see 4000+ kcals a day on StenZine. It's hard to tell if I will put on 10lbs or 20lbs of mass, although I imagine somewhere in between is most likely.
    With your knowledge and 4000 cals I'd be surprised if you didn't gain 12-14 lbs of mass.. It's going to be hard for me to way until Nov. For your log !! Lol

17. We gotta wait till November?!?!

What about ricroc?

18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    We gotta wait till November?!?! What about ricroc?
    Ricroc will start as soon as he gets it..

19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    We gotta wait till November?!?!

What about ricroc?
    I have to be responsible with my cycling. I apologize for the delay but I need to get bloods done at the end of October on my lipid profile. I'm trying my best to give myself 8-10 weeks in between the H-drol run and this one. The other practical reason I will wait til November is because I get paid then, lol and I'll need to buy some things to go with my cycle (UDCA, GHRP, etc).

Either way, next week I'll start up a thread and get everyone in there before I start...

and bcazo, I'm shooting for 20lbs. Aim for the stars and hit the moon, right?

20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    We gotta wait till November?!?!

What about ricroc?
    I'll be starting when I get my bottle. Hopefully I can get it before this week is out and then start it up on Sunday, the 20th.

21. Congrats guys!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I have to be responsible with my cycling. I apologize for the delay but I need to get bloods done at the end of October on my lipid profile. I'm trying my best to give myself 8-10 weeks in between the H-drol run and this one. The other practical reason I will wait til November is because I get paid then, lol and I'll need to buy some things to go with my cycle (UDCA, GHRP, etc).

Either way, next week I'll start up a thread and get everyone in there before I start...

and bcazo, I'm shooting for 20lbs. Aim for the stars and hit the moon, right?
    That's what I'm talking about!!! LOL

23. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I'll be starting when I get my bottle. Hopefully I can get it before this week is out and then start it up on Sunday, the 20th.
    It should already be on it's way

24. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I have to be responsible with my cycling. I apologize for the delay but I need to get bloods done at the end of October on my lipid profile. I'm trying my best to give myself 8-10 weeks in between the H-drol run and this one. The other practical reason I will wait til November is because I get paid then, lol and I'll need to buy some things to go with my cycle (UDCA, GHRP, etc). Either way, next week I'll start up a thread and get everyone in there before I start... and bcazo, I'm shooting for 20lbs. Aim for the stars and hit the moon, right?
    I understand completely, I'm anxious to see what a vet can do with this compound along with the serious amount of cals! Wasn't a shot at you fueled, simply me, being impatient lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Yea buddy

26. Dis gon be good!!!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

27. Subbed, gonna get some pics up soon!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Subbed, gonna get some pics up soon!!
    sorry the winners where picked already..

29. Yea, just noticed that lol its all good congrats winners!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Yea, just noticed that lol its all good congrats winners!!
    When I get done with this you'll be buying up some bottles for Christmas. I'm gonna slam some muscle on. I'm sick and tired of bulking and I'm ready to get it over with by January..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 07:43 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 11:15 PM
  3. Wanna get real BIG and Strong real Fast??
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:26 AM
  4. how to get a big neck?
    By swanee609 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 02:38 PM
  5. Scary Big F-1 Crash !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 09:08 PM