Androfactory Stacks

  1. Androfactory Stacks


    Androfactory wants to hear from you on what stacks you would like to see available on their website www.*****************
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Creating stacks would increase savings....good idea.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Creating stacks would increase savings....good idea.
    Completely agree, and it would cater to one's goal in a more effective manner.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  4. Stacking could also save you money

    Androfactory and the power of 3! stacknsave!

    So what stacks are people considering.

    I wanted to do a P-Bold and Lean-cuts stack. But since I'm Lon a job hunt I might add in a bottle of Focus to help get me thru the first few weeks learning curve.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  5. Bulk Up, P-Bold, & Focus would be great - androgens, progestins, & dht to balance the others some & give that extra mood/drive. This would be a great combo to add some mass & power.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Bulk Up, P-Bold, & Focus would be great - androgens, progestins, & dht to balance the others some & give that extra mood/drive. This would be a great combo to add some mass & power.
    I like this idea. A lot.

  7. Hey it says on the site to check the site for pct ideas. I can't find it anywhere. What is usually recommended for the products. Last thing I have ran was Halodrol way back in 06 lol. I try to stay away from stuff due to anger issues haha
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hey it says on the site to check the site for pct ideas. I can't find it anywhere. What is usually recommended for the products. Last thing I have ran was Halodrol way back in 06 lol. I try to stay away from stuff due to anger issues haha
    There are some OTC products you could run for pct. I would google it and you will get quite a few results.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hey it says on the site to check the site for pct ideas. I can't find it anywhere. What is usually recommended for the products. Last thing I have ran was Halodrol way back in 06 lol. I try to stay away from stuff due to anger issues haha
    Sorry bout that but fast forward to early in the new year and SUSTAIN-X would have been recommended to suffice/augment a PCT for most reasonable cycles using our products.

    But as quoted prior there are solid PCT products already among us.

  10. Lean cuts focus stack. Pbold focus stack. Maxbulk x2 lean cuts 1 stack*anti bloat* bulk up lean cuts,bulk up focus,max bulk focus stack. Focus x2 pbold stack.

    So many frigging stacks. Stackgasm.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  11. Thanks. I figured most OTC would work. I am always tempted to try some mild cycles, just don't want to hurt marriage lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Thanks. I figured most OTC would work. I am always tempted to try some mild cycles, just don't want to hurt marriage lol.
    Dht triggers anger in some if they go too high. So perhaps lean more towards MAX-BULK.

    And I'm like you now where I'm staying clear of methyl products...wiser as I get older I suppose. Lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Thanks. I figured most OTC would work. I am always tempted to try some mild cycles, just don't want to hurt marriage lol.
    Don't forget happy wife happy life lol
    That's the golden rule.
    That being said we have several products that should be very mild on aggression sides
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  14. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Don't forget happy wife happy life lol
    That's the golden rule.
    That being said we have several products that should be very mild on aggression sides
    Not married, but can attest that it's the same for a serious gf - one of the reasons I avoid things like trenadione. Does anybody ever want to lose proper erectile function or be so shutdown when they come off they have bedroom issues just to spare their liver? No. What's that you say? Products like Max Bulk & Lean Cuts can offer similar non-mehtylated gains without these problems? And they aren't very suppressive? Bingo
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  15. I'm thinking that a P-Bold and Lean-Cuts stack will be my summer cut. Probably starting in March for 6 weeks.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'm thinking that a P-Bold and Lean-Cuts stack will be my summer cut. Probably starting in March for 6 weeks.
    Its a great stack for sure

  17. When trying to decide on a stack check out out our new "reviews and logs" threads first up

    Max-Bulk Reviews & Logs
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  18. Bump for suggestions
    Life's a garden, dig it

  19. Here's another place to check out Andro Factory product reviews

    Bulk-Up Reviews & Logs
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Dht triggers anger in some if they go too high. So perhaps lean more towards MAX-BULK.

    And I'm like you now where I'm staying clear of methyl products...wiser as I get older I suppose. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Don't forget happy wife happy life lol
    That's the golden rule.
    That being said we have several products that should be very mild on aggression sides
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Not married, but can attest that it's the same for a serious gf - one of the reasons I avoid things like trenadione. Does anybody ever want to lose proper erectile function or be so shutdown when they come off they have bedroom issues just to spare their liver? No. What's that you say? Products like Max Bulk & Lean Cuts can offer similar non-mehtylated gains without these problems? And they aren't very suppressive? Bingo
    Thanks for all the responses. I agree with Happy Wife Happy Life lol. Lean Cuts is the one I would lean towards(no pun intended) in the future. Anything to help my phat ass drop weight!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Thanks for all the responses. I agree with Happy Wife Happy Life lol. Lean Cuts is the one I would lean towards(no pun intended) in the future. Anything to help my phat ass drop weight!
    With you there bud. Got a 24 week cut coming up. Last 8 weeks im adding leancuts as I reverse diet. Keeps me lean and allows me to slowly add calories back in
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  22. Here's another place to gain info on what to stack.

    P-Bold logs & Reviews
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  23. How about a pbold and max-bulk or pbold and bulk-up stack. Seems like the makings of mass right there...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by murman89 View Post
    How about a pbold and max-bulk or pbold and bulk-up stack. Seems like the makings of mass right there...
    Sounds good P-Bold will boost your appetite helping pack on the mass
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  25. Quote Originally Posted by murman89 View Post
    How about a pbold and max-bulk or pbold and bulk-up stack. Seems like the makings of mass right there...
    Both choices would be the absolute best stack you could assemble to gain mass - 4dhea & 19 will add size/strength & the p-bold will stack well to do the same. And appetite will definitely go up on the 4dhea & the p-bold, further lending to growth. You just can't grow unless you really put in time at the table.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Both choices would be the absolute best stack you could assemble to gain mass - 4dhea & 19 will add size/strength & the p-bold will stack well to do the same. And appetite will definitely go up on the 4dhea & the p-bold, further lending to growth. You just can't grow unless you really put in time at the table.
    Agreed some people get afraid to eat like you need to grow. As long as your eating good foods and putting in the time at the gym your going to gain mostly muscle.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
  2. t 1 pro stack
    By snakeman458 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 04:54 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM
  4. Mass Gain Stack
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:15 PM
Log in
Log in