American Muscle Loggers needed!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    I am sure mike will address this in full when he has further information.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I am sure mike will address this in full when he has further information.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Sure! More info please
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Big Mike, Any Update on the backorder?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Big Mike, Any Update on the backorder?
    x2!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Ill give the owners a call and see whats up with your products guys!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Ill give the owners a call and see whats up with your products guys!
    Appreciate it Mike!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Appreciate it Mike!!
    x2!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Ill give the owners a call and see whats up with your products guys!
    any update?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks like nada again for today....damn!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Miiiiike please respond to my message and get me updated!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nothing so far today.....anyone else get anything today?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey mike....this coming usps/fed ex or ups?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well....looks like nothing today!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Big Mike, will these be shipping the start of next week probably??
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Big Mike, Any Update on the backorder?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    x2!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    any update?
    Name:  download (15).jpg
Views: 179
Size:  14.4 KB
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    •   
       


  11. Yeah I have no idea what is going on... I stop cutting in 3 weeks- kinda wish I got to try something other than the cutting stack. Lol

    The focus supplement/preworkout would be nice. Or the mass gainer.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

  12. decided to accept a different opportunity...so, no longer interested in logging for american muscle.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    it has almost been a month.

    Big Mike can i withdraw my app? When is the backorder going to be off? is it coming soon?
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Mike has not signed on for almost a week.
    Dont know if we are going to actually get in on this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mike has not signed on for almost a week.
    Dont know if we are going to actually get in on this.
    Most likely not :/

    Kinda sketchy. Ohhhh well
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Bumping....?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Bumping....?

    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Oh man. I liked the look of a couple of their products to......

  19. Alright guys sorry I haven't logged on last week..I just competed last week in the NPC San Francisco... Alright there has been some disconnect between me and the warehouse.... remember guys i'm just a sponsored athlete for American Muscle and live in a totally different state than the warehouse. If I could walk over and ship the products myself I would. So, what I do know is that GNC is now carrying our products and basically bought out the warehouse so were trying to hard to get product restocked. ( Great new for us, bad for you loggers) Many of you guys have product already shipped and on its way, how ever those of you logging Muscletest and Musclephyx may want to pm about getting a different product that's in stock because I don't have a clear date on when they'll be available... I will still have them sent out to you as well but it could be a couple weeks.. I really don't know when they'll be available but the rest of the line is in. Sorry for the bad timing guys I'll make it up to you all with some freebies
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Alright guys sorry I haven't logged on last week..I just competed last week in the NPC San Francisco... Alright there has been some disconnect between me and the warehouse.... remember guys i'm just a sponsored athlete for American Muscle and live in a totally different state than the warehouse. If I could walk over and ship the products myself I would. So, what I do know is that GNC is now carrying our products and basically bought out the warehouse so were trying to hard to get product restocked. ( Great new for us, bad for you loggers) Many of you guys have product already shipped and on its way, how ever those of you logging Muscletest and Musclephyx may want to pm about getting a different product that's in stock because I don't have a clear date on when they'll be available... I will still have them sent out to you as well but it could be a couple weeks.. I really don't know when they'll be available but the rest of the line is in. Sorry for the bad timing guys I'll make it up to you all with some freebies
    So the BCAA's wont really ship out in essence?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So the BCAA's wont really ship out in essence?
    or the muscletest...unless you wait a couple of weeks or so....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    or the muscletest...unless you wait a couple of weeks or so....
    Ill wait.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ill wait.
    are you for real? it's so hard to tell....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you for real? it's so hard to tell....
    Why is it hard to tell?
    i will wait for BCAA's i dont want a stim pre-workout?

    wow....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Why is it hard to tell?
    i will wait for BCAA's i dont want a stim pre-workout?

    wow....
    lol....dude it's a van halen song!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol....dude it's a van halen song!!!
    Dont listen to that person.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dont listen to that person.
    too bad...van halen is a cool guy, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. muscletest has no stim. Its a very potent test/ libido booster and pct
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  29. Those of you waiting for muscletest or musclephyxx your in the computer so as soon as it comes in itll ship out to you. I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I here more.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Those of you waiting for muscletest or musclephyxx your in the computer so as soon as it comes in itll ship out to you. I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I here more.
    Thank you!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Needs Testers For Shred Matrix
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:38 PM
  3. Muscle Pharm Needs Assault Testers!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 08:33 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 06:12 AM
  5. Muscle Tear- Need Help........
    By ltyson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Log in
Log in