LAST CALL >> DEAL of a LIFETIME on Jack3d, VERSA-1 & more!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Winners!!!!

    Thank you to everyone who entered and I'd like to wish you, along with USPlabs the best of luck in reaching your goals!

    The five winners are.....

    Wilpit
    Drewsicle3210
    Booneman77
    Sprinterguy4
    Duceswild72

    Winners please PM me titled "last chance promo" within the PM please list the following....

    Name
    Shipping address
    Email

    Thanks guys, be on the look out for more usplabs promos!
    Woo hoo!! I finally won a USPLabs promo!

    Congrats fellow winners, and for the others, keep applying to these promos and stocking up on USPLabs goodies at ridiculous low prices.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Winners!!!!

    Thank you to everyone who entered and I'd like to wish you, along with USPlabs the best of luck in reaching your goals!

    The five winners are.....

    Wilpit
    Drewsicle3210
    Booneman77
    Sprinterguy4
    Duceswild72

    Winners please PM me titled "last chance promo" within the PM please list the following....

    Name
    Shipping address
    Email

    Thanks guys, be on the look out for more usplabs promos!
    Wooooohoooooo thank you guys! And congrats to all the other winners! USPLabs is making this summer better and better... Gonna be a PR Filled fall and winter with all the new goodies!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order
    •   
       


  3. Congrats to all the winners :-)
    Independent

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Winners!!!!

    Thank you to everyone who entered and I'd like to wish you, along with USPlabs the best of luck in reaching your goals!

    The five winners are.....

    Wilpit
    Drewsicle3210
    Booneman77
    Sprinterguy4
    Duceswild72

    Winners please PM me titled "last chance promo" within the PM please list the following....

    Name
    Shipping address
    Email

    Thanks guys, be on the look out for more usplabs promos!
    Oh man this is great. Thank you very much for hooking us up DW and the rest of the team.

    Congrats ti the rest of the winners and thanks to everyone for the best wishes. I am totally pumped for this stack.

    Let's get work done fellas.

  5. Congrats to the winners!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Woo hoo!! I finally won a USPLabs promo!

    Congrats fellow winners, and for the others, keep applying to these promos and stocking up on USPLabs goodies at ridiculous low prices.
    Finally? this is not your first
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Finally? this is not your first
    Well, yes. I should have worded that different. Finally I won a promo again!!
    It's been awhile.

  8. Yes!!! Great, thanks man. I will be putting these to great use. PM sent and Def amped up. Thanks D water

  9. Congrats winners! Enjoy your stacks.

    Best of luck to everyone with their goals.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. USPLabs always has great promos!!! Excited to try Versa-1 and the new Jack3d.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    USPLabs always has great promos!!! Excited to try Versa-1 and the new Jack3d.
    We greatly appreciate the support of our AM family! Let us know what you think bud.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. New Jack3d!!
    Christmas in August

  13. Congrats winners!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    New Jack3d!!
    Christmas in August
    September...

  15. Just curious do you know when we should e expecting our package of sweetness?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild72 View Post
    Just curious do you know when we should e expecting our package of sweetness?
    Still waiting on one email address then they'll be sent to processing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Still waiting on one email address then they'll be sent to processing.
    Who're we missing? Looks like all of us have commented since?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  18. Pretty sure it was me, just sent it 30 minutes ago.

  19. Everything is now sent over ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Everything is now sent over ;-)
    I feel like a dik. I just saw where it asked for the email. Sorry guys

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I feel like a dik. I just saw where it asked for the email. Sorry guys
    Don't worry bro, happens a lot actually. I can see where you get caught up in the excitement and forget lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. A few extra days to wait for an awesome AND FREE stack...? Ya, ill take that any day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    A few extra days to wait for an awesome AND FREE stack...? Ya, ill take that any day.
    Ill be starting this stack shortly as well, I'm in the same boat as you guys for the excitement!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    A few extra days to wait for an awesome AND FREE stack...? Ya, ill take that any day.
    Couldn't have said it better.

  25. man, i did not see this log on my phone.. i may need to upgrade my glasses already..

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    man, i did not see this log on my phone.. i may need to upgrade my glasses already..
    There he is!! Where have you been bro?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    There he is!! Where have you been bro?
    Tied up here. Lots going on and my wife is almost due with our second baby

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Tied up here. Lots going on and my wife is almost due with our second baby
    Excellent news, congratulations!
    Good too see you back in here

  29. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Excellent news, congratulations!
    Good too see you back in here
    Thanks bro.. Some of the forum topics are not showing on my phone.. Anyone else have that problem?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Excellent news, congratulations!
    Good too see you back in here
    Seriously! Glad all is well but you are missed bro

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

    Thanks bro.. Some of the forum topics are not showing on my phone.. Anyone else have that problem?
    Every now and then what phone u got homie
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Deal of The Day?
    By TexasTitan in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 05:25 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 12:12 PM
  3. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Log in
Log in