Lecheek Nutritions Ripped Cocktail log opp

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Bump!
    Package arrived. Log will be started in T-13 days!
    Thanks @Marms for being flexible!


  2. It was christmas for me today. Ripped cocktail showed up too! Im about a week out from starting, but i'll prob try it 2moro just because i cant wait. Thanks again!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    It was christmas for me today. Ripped cocktail showed up too! Im about a week out from starting, but i'll prob try it 2moro just because i cant wait. Thanks again!
    Exciting looking package right? So small, and I know what to expect...greatness

  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Exciting looking package right? So small, and I know what to expect...greatness
    Ya the container is tiny. I got the apple tini. I coudnt wait so i tried 1 scoop. Damn it is good. Cant wait to run it!

  5. Apple tini is soooo good! I would buy it again just for the flavor..!
    Can LN please make a bcaa supp that tastes like apple tini ripped cocktail
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    Apple tini is soooo good! I would buy it again just for the flavor..!
    Can LN please make a bcaa supp that tastes like apple tini ripped cocktail
    I know right! We need BCAAs next! I'll see what I can do!
    Lecheek Nutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    Apple tini is soooo good! I would buy it again just for the flavor..!
    Can LN please make a bcaa supp that tastes like apple tini ripped cocktail
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfitprincess View Post
    I know right! We need BCAAs next! I'll see what I can do!
    We have been told this MANY times and We strongly agree. We will come out with a bcaa again in the near future and I hope we do a flavor like this.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  8. Link us up when you guys start
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  9. I started today, love it. Stacking the ripped cocktail with Hyper T2.

    I will post a link later today when I create the log

  10. LINK!!!!

    I will get starting pics up tomorrow morning and I will finish my opening post as well.

    Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK


    enjoy!!

  11. Thanks for the link
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition Ripped Cocktail Logger needed.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 02:27 PM
  2. Lecheek AD-3 PCT log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 06:39 PM
  3. Lecheek Nutrtion Testadrol X9 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:07 AM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition 2 dual Logging opps!!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
  5. Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme log opportunity
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Log in
Log in