SNS would like to welcome its newest member with some fun! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

SNS would like to welcome its newest member with some fun!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Dang it. I just had another package stolen. Had this problem in the last building I lived in. Just moved and people are already swiping packages.
    Dude wtf is with that?? Happened to me once and now I bought a box at a ups store and have everything shipped there
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Dude wtf is with that?? Happened to me once and now I bought a box at a ups store and have everything shipped there
    Yeah it happened to me around 6 or 7 times at my old place. I had to go to the post office and tell them to leave a notice every time and NOT to deliver it or leave any packages at all. Thought maybe I would have more honest neighbors at this new place but I guess not....Maybe my neighbors are "holding it for me"...?. Seriously, what is wrong with people today?. Do they not know that mail theft is a federal crime?. Gonna wait till Monday to file an official claim with the USPS Postal Inspection service.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah it happened to me around 6 or 7 times at my old place. I had to go to the post office and tell them to leave a notice every time and NOT to deliver it or leave any packages at all. Thought maybe I would have more honest neighbors at this new place but I guess not....Maybe my neighbors are "holding it for me"...?. Seriously, what is wrong with people today?. Do they not know that mail theft is a federal crime?. Gonna wait till Monday to file an official claim with the USPS Postal Inspection service.
    I just don't know how people are OK with being thieves
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I just don't know how people are OK with being thieves
    Yeah I don't get either.
    S.N.S. Rep

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Take it easy yoda
    This is not the schizm you're looking for...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  6. Diamond Member

Well, my faith in humanity has been restored!. My new neighbor actually knocked on my door and said the mail guy left the package in front of his apartment by mistake.
    S.N.S. Rep

7. Diamond Member

Guess I have to work on being patient. I used to have patience years ago but in the past few years I just have none at all.
    S.N.S. Rep

8. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

..bump

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do we have another promo idea?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, my faith in humanity has been restored!. My new neighbor actually knocked on my door and said the mail guy left the package in front of his apartment by mistake.
    AMEN
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES would like to welcome Mr. Cooper to our team
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 03:21 AM
  2. ANDROFACTORY would like to welcome our newest rep.....
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-30-2013, 02:35 PM
  3. PNI would like to welcome Howwedo107 to our team
    By bigswole30 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 09:50 AM