SNS GLYCOPHASE! YOU WAITED, WE PERFECTED AND DELIVERED!!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    You guys try the smores? I got extra mix ins too. Halfway through.... I came
    S'mores sounds awesome. Love those pop tarts as well. Def gonna get down with that (sooner if I can get on that gbol )

    Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post

    Strawberry Cheesecake...mmmmmm! If you haven't, try that flavor of Ben and Jerry's, it is amazing and that is coming from someone who is not a big fan of ice cream.
    B&J is awesome. Ill eat cheesecake in any and every form available.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    S'mores sounds awesome. Love those pop tarts as well. Def gonna get down with that (sooner if I can get on that gbol )

    B&J is awesome. Ill eat cheesecake in any and every form available.
    Try the peanut butter, cookie dough and red velvet pop tarts
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Try the peanut butter, cookie dough and red velvet pop tarts
    Haha you know me too well... I've sworn since starting my cut that pb pop tarts would be the first thing I try after my cut. Haven't seen cd or rv though but cd is absolutely gonna be second.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Haha you know me too well... I've sworn since starting my cut that pb pop tarts would be the first thing I try after my cut. Haven't seen cd or rv though but cd is absolutely gonna be second.
    Do CD first. Trust me
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Peanut butter caught my eye... It's kinda my thing

  6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    S'mores sounds awesome. Love those pop tarts as well. Def gonna get down with that (sooner if I can get on that gbol )



    B&J is awesome. Ill eat cheesecake in any and every form available.
    I'm the same way, I cannot refuse any type of cheesecake. I work at BJ's Wholesale Club. One night, after work, all of my friends were already out. So I decided to buy a 14 slice variety cheesecake. I went home, put on a movie, and ate 12 out of the 14 pieces. God it was so good!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Do CD first. Trust me
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Peanut butter caught my eye... It's kinda my thing
    I was just at the grocery store and they had a display of them all... I had to leave the store after that or I would've bought a box of each and had to torture/hide them from myself for the next few weeks. Def gonna get all of them though ha... Thinking of trying them pb,cd,rv,sundae,confetti cupcake. Def been craving pb more then anything
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    I was just at the grocery store and they had a display of them all... I had to leave the store after that or I would've bought a box of each and had to torture/hide them from myself for the next few weeks. Def gonna get all of them though ha... Thinking of trying them pb,cd,rv,sundae,confetti cupcake. Def been craving pb more then anything
    Confetti and sundae aren't that great
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Confetti and sundae aren't that great
    That's a shame. Ill prob try them anyways just because I've now spent the better part of 24hrs continuously thinking about how bad I want pop tarts. Forgot to mention the choc pb too. Looks like a ressees cup.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    That's a shame. Ill prob try them anyways just because I've now spent the better part of 24hrs continuously thinking about how bad I want pop tarts. Forgot to mention the choc pb too. Looks like a ressees cup.
    Reg pb was better than cpb I found. Let me know what u think though!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Reg pb was better than cpb I found. Let me know what u think though!
    New found stack Pop Tarts and Glycophase - DO WANT!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    New found stack Pop Tarts and Glycophase - DO WANT!!!
    That's tiger blood right there brother
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. When are the winners released? I want glycophase

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    New found stack Pop Tarts and Glycophase - DO WANT!!!
    Dibs on trying this first!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  15. Nice apps so far guys.

    Somebody has to send me some pop tarts
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  16. $20 is insane for so much win....
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Shipping to retailers now...looking at around $20...
    You really can't get many supplements for $20 anymore. This is an amazing deal.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  18. Get in on this...
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  19. Dang, I was so into this thread I forgot about my steak!. Rib-eye, was gonna have it cooked medium but ended up well done. Oh well, steak is steak!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  20. Would've had some taters with it but its not carb up time yet. Steak + Taters + Glycophose + Ben and Jerry's!. Now that's a stack!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    You got it man!

    Went with the porter house last night... big mistake gotta stick with the fave brother - RIB EYE!!!

    I can't wait to get Glycophase I've literally had opportunity after opportunity to use it while having my son out here in Phoenix!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    You got it man!

    Went with the porter house last night... big mistake gotta stick with the fave brother - RIB EYE!!!

    I can't wait to get Glycophase I've literally had opportunity after opportunity to use it while having my son out here in Phoenix!

    Yep, I got 4 here at the dog sitting house and 2 at home. Rib eye steaks that is. Red meat just makes me feel good. There is nothing that can replace a good steak. Nothing. Regular mashed taters and glycophase could make it better though!. Or a nice baked sweet potato with cinnamon butter.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  23. Any chances on a few samples? I don't want to log an entire bottle and find out it doesn't agree with my stomach and have you guys down one bottle, and someone else the opportunity o properly log an entire bottle for you.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yep, I got 4 here at the dog sitting house and 2 at home. Rib eye steaks that is. Red meat just makes me feel good. There is nothing that can replace a good steak. Nothing. Regular mashed taters and glycophase could make it better though!. Or a nice baked sweet potato with cinnamon butter.
    What is this cinnamon butter you speak of?! I love trying all different types of butters/spreads with cinnamon on my baked sweet potatoes.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    What is this cinnamon butter you speak of?! I love trying all different types of butters/spreads with cinnamon on my baked sweet potatoes.
    softened butter + cinnamon + a little sugar = cinnamon butter
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    softened butter + cinnamon + a little sugar = cinnamerection
    Fixed^^
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Fixed^^
    Thanks bro that's what I meant to say. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Let's get a few more apps in here guys and we'll get these logs rolling!!!!

  29. Sunday evening bump

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Let's get a few more apps in here guys and we'll get these logs rolling!!!!
    I'll volunteer to log a second bottle if it'll get us going faster...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  31. " Hahahaha. No offense dude but there are many supplements that claim the same thing and they're all overated.. Once muscle glycogen is topped up, excess glucose will be stored as fat, regardless of these supplements. And $60 for 60caps is an ABSOLUTE rip off. You may as well buy glucophage/metform which is pharmaceutical and also cheaper.."

    That's what i got when promoting and defending the product (emailed Steve to get 24 down here in Aus to see how they go)

    I want to prove this fu*ker wrong now.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    " Hahahaha. No offense dude but there are many supplements that claim the same thing and they're all overated.. Once muscle glycogen is topped up, excess glucose will be stored as fat, regardless of these supplements. And $60 for 60caps is an ABSOLUTE rip off. You may as well buy glucophage/metform which is pharmaceutical and also cheaper.."

    That's what i got when promoting and defending the product (emailed Steve to get 24 down here in Aus to see how they go)

    I want to prove this fu*ker wrong now.
    Lol, who posted this? I love discussions.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  33. $60 for 60 caps ???
    Glycophase will be sold in the low $20s

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    $60 for 60 caps ???
    Glycophase will be sold in the low $20s
    That quotes about the Australian market
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  35. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    That quotes about the Australian market
    Oh ...that would suck having to pay that much for supps

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    Oh ...that would suck having to pay that much for supps
    Lol yeah right??
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  37. Come on guys lets get the apps rolling in I wanna start logging this! Very curious at how much this will or wont help me

  38. Surprised there aren't more apps by now
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  39. Yea very surprised..I mean some ppl dont like to log products like this but I wanna see what its all about
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    I've researched each individual ingredient in Glycophase and I expect it to work very well! I'm excited to try it to say the least.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. $60 Free Product And A 50% Discount! What Are You Waiting For?
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 11:53 AM
  2. Replies: 164
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 05:07 AM
  3. how long after your first m1t cycle did you wait...
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 11:34 PM
  4. How long after cycle should you wait to cut
    By ironviking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 10:25 AM
  5. How long should you wait.
    By RLD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Log in
Log in