FREE Samples of new pre workout POWERMAX!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've been giving out samples on Anabolic Minds but there is still a lot of people that have not tried POWERMAX!

I was able to get 150 sample packs, each sample pack contains 2 scoops of Powermax! Ill be sending out 2 sample packs to the first 75 people that email their name, their anabolicminds username and mailing address to [email protected]. If you have already requested samples before dont try again, we will know!

In return for 2 free samples of Powermax all we ask is that you leave a review for us, good or bad!!

Powermax: Stop Tweaking and Start Performing

Powermax delivers clean, long lasting energy and endurance with absolutely no drop off or crash. Using proven ingredients like Creatine Monohydrate, L-Citrulline, Agmatine and Carnitine in full doses gives you everything you need to pre workout while also providing great focus and and overall well-being from our energy blend using ingredients such as Caffeine, Phenylethylamine and N-methyltyramine.

Serving Size: 1 scoop(6.32g)
Servings per Container: 40 scoops

Strength And Size:
Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, Glycine

NO Blend
L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate, Propionyl L-Carnitine

Energy Blend
L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, Phenyethylamine HCL, Citrus Aurantium(30%), N-methyltyramine hcl

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to thank you for the samples you sent me. I liked the focus and energy... but for some reason I had GI issues with POWERMAX.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmm thats weird, ive never heard that before, you likely only got to try it once or twice so maybe it was a fluke, if your up for giving it a go again and seeing if its powermax or something else im game to sending you 2 more, jsut let me know brother!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Yep- it was weird .....did not know why. I have tried many preworkout -some with similarly ingredient profiles and they seemed ok on me. I didnt feel sick that day before....maybe it just a fluke. But thanks for samples- you guys are great for offering samples on AM. Alot of company need to give out more samples.
I am running a log on another pre-workout right now...so thanks for the offer..maybe some other time.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I hated finishingg my tub! Have to wait till paydayy

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get on this people, everyone loves free supps! Why not try one of the best reviewed PWO's on the site!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sent an email

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good! Let us know what you think!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def will do!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powermax is an outstanding pre-workout. Definitely at the top of my supp charts.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No ones really posting but we have got ALOT of requests at [email protected], make sure and email us your fullling mailing address and your AM usrename, again all we ask for is a review!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooo!!
When is NP going to get Powermax?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully soon, i am going to get on that this Monday!! And for anyone else that would like to see us added to Nutraplanet please let them know haha!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've sent out about a 100 samples so far, which means we only have about 25 spots left. Shoot an email to [email protected].

Make sure and post up a review once you've tried it! Very interested in hearing peoples thoughts!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All samples have been mailed out!

Once you receive your samples we would greatly appreciate you throwing up a review so others can see your experiences.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys i got my samples couple weeks ago. Sorry for the delay in posting. First of all i was very impressed with the taste. It also mixed up very well. About 15 min after taking it here came the rush, but in a good way. I had very good focus. I had a good mind muscle connection. Lost track of time during workout because of the focus. Over all i give it a 8 out of 10. If you are looking to buy a pwo i would recommend this. Thank you for the samples. Again sorry for the delay.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i got my samples couple weeks ago. Sorry for the delay in posting. First of all i was very impressed with the taste. It also mixed up very well. About 15 min after taking it here came the rush, but in a good way. I had very good focus. I had a good mind muscle connection. Lost track of time during workout because of the focus. Over all i give it a 8 out of 10. If you are looking to buy a pwo i would recommend this. Thank you for the samples. Again sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the review brother, glad you enjoyed it so much!If you wouldn't, would you mind throwing it up in the Product Review seciton so more people can see your feedback!