MAN Sports

5 FREE Nolvadren XT Mini Trial Bottles!

NOLVADREN XT:
√ Testosterone Booster†

√ Anti-Estrogenic Properties†

√ Complete Cortisol Control†

√ Perfect PCT Blend†

√ Extreme Physique Hardening Effects†

Is Estrogen & Cortisol holding Your Body Captive?
The Infamous Estrogen Bloat & Cortisol Love Handles that plague nearly every physique is not something minor you can simply tweak in your diet or training regimen to fix. It’s a hormonal tragedy that can be caused by too many things.

Truth is an unhealthy hormone balance of estrogen & cortisol can nearly destroy any physique.

This is where Nolvadren XT shines. Containing precise ratios of actives to achieve a near perfect hormonal state (muscle building state).

The Estrogen Metabolizer
Healthy Estrogen Balance is crucial to promoting a dry, hard-looking physique.

But beyond that, too much estrogen will make you want to cuddle up with your girlfriend & read a book over hitting the gym… yeah that’s what I thought – lets get this under control!

In recent studies Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione has shown to dramatically inhibit aromatase in human microsomes. This promotes huge positive effects on free Testosterone:Estrogen Ratio in your body. This is HUGE!

Positive Beneficial Estrogen Metabolites
When Estrogen is broken down in your body, it can either form beneficial or harmful estrogen metabolites. DIM helps your body to break down estrogen into the beneficial type. This encourages lean body mass & anti-aging effects. DIM also simultaneously reduces the levels of harmful estrogen metabolites & appears to promote a healthy balance of testosterone in the body.

Harder, Dryer, Leaner Like Never Before
Cortisol is the stress hormone that may instruct the body to breakdown muscle tissue & increases visceral adipose tissue (solid belly fat that most of us have). This solid belly fat is near impossible to lose – especially when cortisol levels remain high.

This could also be the reason why you can’t achieve “washboard abs”.

Research indicates 7-Hydroxy-Dehydroepiandrosterone works by inhibiting the enzyme that converts cortisone to the stress hormone cortisol. This stops cortisol at the source promoting a Harder, Dryer, Leaner Looking Physique.

We didn’t stop there; we wanted a synergistic blend of stopping cortisol at the source as well as providing a healthy balance of cytokines. Cytokines are cellular messengers that can have both good & bad effects by reducing levels of inflammatory cytokines released by your immune system. 7-Hydroxy-17B-Dihydro-Dehydroepiandrosterone does this perfectly & creates the synergistic ratio we were searching for – this is not for beginners.

Near Perfect Muscle Building State
This is where Nolvadren XT shines. Containing precise ratios of actives to achieve a near perfect hormonal state addressing Testosterone, Estrogen, & Cortisol to shift you into a muscle building state.

Here's how to Enter:

Post up the picture of the hottest girl you can find, and winners that are selected will receive a FREE Trial bottle of Nolvadren XT. Feel and notice the difference in only 10 days!
*Applicants must be 18 years or older to enter. Contest available only to US Residents
Winners agree to log the entire product and begin their log as soon as they receive product. A final review and review in the store section are required as well.

So what are you guys waiting on!? Let's do this!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Errbody loves these type promos, including MAN :)

Win win. Get in on one of the best leaning agents on the market!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 caps of Nolvadren-XT can run you 10 days, or in my case, up to 20 whole days (depending on your sensitivity and preference to Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione dosing).

Calling @ricroc, @thebigt, and @murk01 to another thread of hot women posted by MAN Sports! And everyone else, of course!

liza_del_sierra_240x400.jpg

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
A MAN Sports promo starting on HumpDay?! Lawdy, lawdy!

Gotta get things rolling. . .

_nxt1.jpg
_nxt3.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for our new promo: Nolvadren XT! Need 5 mini-loggers. No, not necessarily short people, although that's cool if you are; we mean your logs will be short because of our trial sized bottles!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
What do we need to get in on this ?? More hot women pics ? I say do the ugliest scrag you can find pics . Haha

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do we need to get in on this ?? More hot women pics ? I say do the ugliest scrag you can find pics . Haha
Eye of the beholder!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's a good twist! It would definitely be more funny to see pics of some nasties!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I know I'll win . I just need to go to Walmart this weekend . Slopoputomus everywhere !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lets bump this mofo!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I know I'll win . I just need to go to Walmart this weekend . Slopoputomus everywhere !
i usually go to the flea market for my weekly laughs....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or the gym...

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I don't know Walmart might take the cake! Where I live we have a decent Walmart that isn't bad, I go shopping there but then we have the bad Walmart where it is just nasty! When anyone around here talks about Walmart, were like which one the good one or the bad one.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know Walmart might take the cake! Where I live we have a decent Walmart that isn't bad, I go shopping there but then we have the bad Walmart where it is just nasty! When anyone around here talks about Walmart, were like which one the good one or the bad one.
Oxymoron: "Super Walmart"

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
We call our good Walmart - Target

murk01

murk01

Awards
BOMB!!, I love these promos!!
Lets get started with a few lite weights, then tomorrow ill post a few with some cushion!

tumblr_mn7t8moVrs1rqlia6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mmwr9cH2YA1rqlia6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_moigu780T81s1qkqqo1_500.jpg
tumblr_moigtxdkWE1s1qkqqo1_500.jpg

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
you post something that ugly/entertaining and you'll get a spot bro haha

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
i ain't from the US but i gotta post dat perfect quads girl!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a challenge!

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
you guys have really bad taste when it comes to womens LOL . can't say same about supplemnts though
try get top of dat
943297_415995991840983_1360686856_n.jpg

249060_166285703538108_2105858468_n.jpg

485438_171589643007714_2038967895_n.jpg

32318_182499705236928_280635260_n.jpg

58483_434985273242829_1628319105_n.jpg

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
'scuse me whilst I butt in. . .

_nxt4.jpg

_nxt2.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-2374980034.jpg

image-105295203.jpg

image-3163719652.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked real quick and thought I saw The Thing from Fantastic Four

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
This is the "always will be" sexy. . .

_nxt5.jpg

murk01

murk01

Awards
Vote:
Real or Photoshop?
Becuase if this is real here waist is insane and thats the roundest a $$

tumblr_moocqky8Oc1s3i0flo1_500.jpeg

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's insane! Perfectly round, that chick is fit

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Vote:
Real or Photoshop?
Becuase if this is real here waist is insane and thats the roundest a $$

View attachment 83180
It's shopped, but I sure do hope it's the waistline that's shopped and not the arse. If not, then you're right, the roundest ever!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think she is wearing some type of corset pulled really tight to give that kind of exagerated look....maybe it makes the ass enhanced also....women have been trying to cheat us men ever since eve wore a 3 sizes too big fig leaf top.....

murk01

murk01

Awards
i think she is wearing some type of corset pulled really tight to give that kind of exagerated look....maybe it makes the ass enhanced also....women have been trying to cheat us men ever since eve wore a 3 sizes too big fig leaf top.....
Lololo...werd

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
_nxt6.jpg

_nxt8.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to see we are back on track.....i like women to look like women:damnit1:

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
loving this thread so far, keep the bishes coming :)