Iron Flex needs 10 loggers!

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    IronFlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    126480

    Are you suggesting he purge before putting an app in?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

  2. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Are you suggesting he purge before putting an app in?
    LMAO Something like that.. breaking the new guys chops already!!
  3. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1447810

    Be honest I wouldnt know where to begin lol, just taking my first steps into this realm.

    Ive ran my 1st true periodized workout since finishing football and have only seen awesome results. Im currently finishing up my cut cycle and am loving the way everything has come in. The products look awesome but I think Id be safest reading up alot more on these products before just trying to jump in and swim with the sharks lol. Anyone have some detailed logs in a dumbed down language or links to help me on my way?

    reading up on the website as I type
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Are you suggesting he purge before putting an app in?
    I saw the purge last weekend.. good movie.

    ..back to the thread... lol
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    IronFlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    126480

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I saw the purge last weekend.. good movie.

    ..back to the thread... lol
    Same here. I enjoyed it. Seemed very short.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
  6. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,820
    Rep Power
    353369

    I just want to win 10k lol so any help would be awesome. I already have my whole routine worked out. I will post all that too.
    6 month plain.
    Month 1 - MAX-TENSION
    Month 2 - MAX-DENSITY
    Month 3 - MAX-LACTIC
    Month 4 - MAX-VOLUME
    Month 5 - MAX-INTENSITY
    Month 6 - MAX-FREQUENCY

    I will have pictures each month.



    Name:  image-2392243301.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  404.1 KB

    My traps needs to be worked and lower Lombard too I think . Need more of a v shape.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  7. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No more pics please, I almost lost my lunch!...Dj is going nuts lately with "selfies". I could only imagine how violated his camera feels...
    Ewww roasted. Lol
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  8. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1447810

    hahahahahahaha thats a technical foul
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  9. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Bump!! Only need 3 more people!!! Lets get more apps I would like to end this ASAP..
  10. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1447810

    Anyone running HaloX? It seem the most appealing to me as Im looking for something 2 help me finish this cut by the end of July
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  11. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Anyone running HaloX? It seem the most appealing to me as Im looking for something 2 help me finish this cut by the end of July
    I have 2 others running Halox.. You down?
  12. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    256035

    When these gettin sent out?
  13. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1447810

    1.) How old are you? 23yrs old
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? Never before
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? I am more than willing to update 4x/week
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Cor-Whey Protein, Maybe USP Prime depending on ideas from others
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? I am currently cutting and am hoping to end at the end of July. Trying to keep gaining strength and lean muscle along the way.
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Definitely
    8.) Please state your training style. Train 6x a week in the attempt of hitting muscle groups 2x/week, one heavy one light day, equal mix of BB and Db exercises on those days.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Can indeed post them, only a few more posts until I unlock that feature.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Last log was just my workout log and have posted 3 reviews thus far.

    I am continuing to pursue a level of fitness beyond that of my peers in the general population gym. I believe I am ready to start taking this to the next level. Any guidance or tips would be more than appreciated and am looking forward to doing something new.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  14. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    When these gettin sent out?
    Yours shipped today just waiting for tracking info. Ill PM u it soon
  15. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    1.) How old are you? 23yrs old
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used our products before? Never before
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? I am more than willing to update 4x/week
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Cor-Whey Protein, Maybe USP Prime depending on ideas from others
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? I am currently cutting and am hoping to end at the end of July. Trying to keep gaining strength and lean muscle along the way.
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Definitely
    8.) Please state your training style. Train 6x a week in the attempt of hitting muscle groups 2x/week, one heavy one light day, equal mix of BB and Db exercises on those days.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Can indeed post them, only a few more posts until I unlock that feature.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Last log was just my workout log and have posted 3 reviews thus far.

    I am continuing to pursue a level of fitness beyond that of my peers in the general population gym. I believe I am ready to start taking this to the next level. Any guidance or tips would be more than appreciated and am looking forward to doing something new.
    Your in bro!! PM me your shipping info and what u want to run..
  16. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    Hmmmmmmm I might get in this. Need to see what I'm interested in
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  17. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Hmmmmmmm I might get in this. Need to see what I'm interested in
    Check out our company section.. It's like being a kid in a candy store.. LOL
  18. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Hmmmmmmm I might get in this. Need to see what I'm interested in
    Theres a lot to choose from.

    Msten
    Dmz+msten
    Dienolone+epi
    Halo

    Best part.. you get to choose which one you want to log!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    IronFlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    126480

    We need 2 people per product. The two Halo and Stenzine spots are taken.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
  20. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Theres a lot to choose from.

    Msten
    Dmz+msten
    Dienolone+epi
    Halo

    Best part.. you get to choose which one you want to log!
    Dienolone+Epi I like. One bottle or two? I wanna run for 6 weeks
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  21. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    IronFlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    126480

    We are providing 1 bottle per person but are not opposed to you extending the run.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
  22. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,539
    Rep Power
    1590224

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    There are alot of options depending on his cycle expirence.. he could also Tren-Stane (Dienolone and Epistane) which would harden and lean him up nicely with the proper diet.. there are many different options
    You must of missed my first post.

    Exactly why posting nomeclatures is pointless.
  23. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    256035

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yours shipped today just waiting for tracking info. Ill PM u it soon
    siiccckkk. def interested on the dien/epi log
  24. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,539
    Rep Power
    1590224

  25. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,539
    Rep Power
    1590224

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Eh, most people have a lack of intelligence, and are pretty ignorant.
    sorry to use you as an example brother, but it is what it is...

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post

    siiccckkk. def interested on the dien/epi log
  26. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    256035

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    sorry to use you as an example brother, but it is what it is...
    lol i assume u are referring to the misprint that also got me confused?
  27. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Dienolone+Epi I like. One bottle or two? I wanna run for 6 weeks
    IMO, the tren needs to be dosed higher. But this combo will yeild solid gains for sure
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  28. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,539
    Rep Power
    1590224

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post

    lol i assume u are referring to the misprint that also got me confused?
    Yup!

    They could put dienolone in a cap, but it'd have to be dosed really high.
  29. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,539
    Rep Power
    1590224

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    IMO, the tren needs to be dosed higher. But this combo will yeild solid gains for sure
    Tren at 90, epi at 40 would be sweet.
  30. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    635
    Rep Power
    256035

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Yup!

    They could put dienolone in a cap, but it'd have to be dosed really high.
    was confused when i saw tren in the chemical name lol half life would suck though
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***Is your test MAXED OUT? We need 10 loggers for Tropinol XP!***
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 11:11 PM
  2. We know you Hemavol, but do you COMPETE?10 loggers of both needed
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:28 PM
  3. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 11:00 PM
  4. Need 10 Loggers for N-Force! Vaccuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:45 PM
  5. Compete + HemaVol: iForce needs 10(yes TEN!) loggers! GTFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 10:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in