ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OxyELITE Protein™ IN STOCK at NUTRAPLANET.COM!
! HUGE INTRO SALE COMING SOON TO NP !
www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/oxyelite-protein-2lb.html

It’s all about Protein Kinetics.

After all, the goal of ingesting protein is to flood the bloodstream with various amino acids, including the EAA’s and especially BCAA, so that they can make it into skeletal muscle where they are needed... Our method to avoid catabolic pitfalls throughout the day is to use a product with both high quality whey and casein in it in order to have a perfectly timed mix of proteins!

If you’re drinking whey during the day and casein at night, there’s no telling how much progress you’re leaving in the shaker!

It should go without saying that when we decided to jump into the protein war, we wanted to do it right...

Welcome OxyELITE Protein!

The #1 nutrition rule of getting leaner, stronger, bigger, better - whatever your goal may be - is to make sure you're meeting your protein requirement.

OxyELITE Protein contains the most premium proteins we could find; premium Milk Protein Isolate (containing both casein and whey proteins) along with the highest quality whey protein concentrate available and micellar casein...

In recent groundbreaking studies, the protein combination found in MPI has been shown to have greater satiating ability, greater nitrogen retention, greater leaning potential and last, but certainly not least, greater lean muscle impact than whey or casein alone!

World Class Flavor!
An internal panel of testers unanimously agreed that OxyELITE Protein™ tastes AMAZING! Until now, you had to choose between great taste with sneaky “tricks” or hard to swallow premium protein. We just solved the dilemma!

OxyELITE Protein is available in creamy Milk Chocolate or cool Vanilla Ice Cream!

We know you're ready to try the protein formula that has the internet bumping, and we want to help by HOOKING YOU UP!

How to enter? Just answer this question...

Along with using your OxyELITE Protein, what are your top tips for increasing your protein intake?
Diet tips, scheduling ideas, recipes, etc. are all free-game!

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

OxyELITE Protein™ IN STOCK at NUTRAPLANET.COM!
!HUGE INTRO SALE COMING SOON TO NP!
www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/oxyelite-protein-2lb.html

Five (5) winners will be selected on 6/17/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

Attachments

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Here's a few tips on how I make sure I get in my daily protein requirement.

-plan ahead! Take a day out of the week and make it a "cooking day" my day is Sunday. I bake 6 pounds of chicken breast and 4 pounds of lean turkey every Sunday. I weight all my food evenly so I know I'm getting the right about of protein per meal

-always have liquid egg whites in your fridge..every week I buy 4 to 6 large containers of liquid egg whites. There's nothing easier than chugging down some liquid egg whites when you in a hurry. I also love to use 1 scoop whey and 4-6 oz egg whites in every shake.

-hard booked eggs. Costco sells Pre made hard booked eggs. 24 for $5. In a rush I will chow down on some hard boiled eggs. I also will eat a few if I know the meal that I'm eating needs a bit more protein

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very easy

besides whey - Eggs are very versatile in any cooking recipe involving Meat/Chicken, think about Meatloaves or breaded chicken for this. So they come in handy and they are also very easy to cook and pack for trips as well (and can be eaten cold)

Chicken -- Cheap and can cook in bulk and very good in strifry's, sandwiches, and also great to marinate with tons of different flavors/sauces to make some different flavored/seasoned dishes

Beef - So easy to make strifrys, meat loaves, and also ground up for pasta/sauce to top on top of pasta.

Tuna Packets ---> King for on the go
Hard Boiled eggs work very well for on the go.

People do not realize this as well but pasta can have 8-10g of protein per serving, same with nuts they can add up very fast

Fish is Expensive, but not too bad to include now and then for the Omega's.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple of great opportunities to try OxyELITE Protein™!..and if you already have, you probably want more! :D

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Simple. If I wanna add more protein, I can generally do it pretty easily via raw eggs. If I feel like I'm not meeting my requirements I can start my morning off with a couple raw eggs thrown into a blender bottle with some curry powder. They're basically tasteless on their own, so adding the curry powder makes them more enjoyable if you're into that kinda thing plus it's good for ya! You can do this prior to just about any meal as well, and following your last meal before bed.

That does the trick for me. Although, I should note that I won't eat raw eggs if you just get them at a random supermarket. It's best when they are locally sourced from a farmer that doesn't cage their chickens and allows them to eat more than just a vegetarian diet by letting them pick around the pasture at worms, insects, and other little critters. They should also be minimally processed, and washed as little as possible. With that being said, I will only wash the outside of the shell right before I am about to use the egg so as not to alter the integrity of the film that coats the outside too early. This is important to do eventually though to protect against bacteria or any other like organisms.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I eat alot of chicken and shakes. Peanut butter is good but to much fat but i could eat it all day.sometimes i will eat a whole tub of deli turkey on a sandwhich lol. Basically if the food doesnt have protein i dont eat it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat alot of chicken and shakes. Peanut butter is good but to much fat but i could eat it all day.sometimes i will eat a whole tub of deli turkey on a sandwhich lol. Basically if the food doesnt have protein i dont eat it.
Bro, i hear you!!!!

I ate an entire 16 oz jar of PB my last low carb day, lol

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
2 tablespoons Powdered pb2, 1 scoop oxy elite whey, 4 oz egg whites, mix it up in a bowl and microwave for a minute, mixing periodically... So good! Easy protein brownies!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh boy...here it comes! Get ready for this introductory deal because you can bet it is going to be ridiculous!

2 tablespoons Powdered pb2, 1 scoop oxy elite whey, 4 oz egg whites, mix it up in a bowl and microwave for a minute, mixing periodically... So good! Easy protein brownies!
I was doing something similar for a while. Try pouring sugar free maple syrup on top of it. Just try it. :)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Stoked I will be ordering you already know

gravitygames

Awards
i love my egg whites in the am with oatmeal with a touch of cin and powered skim milk. along with my shake. I pound the raw tuna solid white. gonna have my nuts dinner fav lots of chicken so dam much that thats what i eat for snacks and its ready and cooked easy to prep any way i like it . I love seafood as well all types. but the best way is my appetite its big and usually i have dozens of preped hard boiled eggs. preping my food in large quantities is the name of the game for me. thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Few i forgot to mention

Greek Yogurt - Goes great mixing with Oxy Elite to make a good protein Pudding, and usable as a fat replacement in baking recipes.
Cottage Cheese - Mix with Oxy Elite to make a nice dessert/pudding, also can be used in baking (Egg whites + Crushed up Oats + Cottage Cheese + baking Powder = Pancakes)
Cream Cheese... as crazy as it sounds its perfect to use when you make cheesecakes with Oxy Elite Protein.. maybe i should get a video of this? Takes 3 minutes in the microwave!

BOOM!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best tip for me to keep my protein requirement up is supplementing Hemp Seeds in my diet. It was essential being on a budget and giving up fast food so i needed a healthy fat solution and the protein included is just unreal. Makes for an awesome snack that can be added to almost any meal. Its filling and affordable.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Buying in Bulk when sales allow also aid me
Sales i always hop on:
Low Sodium Canned Tuna
Greek Yogurt w/fruit on the bottom
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (buy 1 get 1 free)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best tip for me to keep my protein requirement up is supplementing Hemp Seeds in my diet. It was essential being on a budget and giving up fast food so i needed a healthy fat solution and the protein included is just unreal. Makes for an awesome snack that can be added to almost any meal. Its filling and affordable.
I'll take a look at these bad boys.

I'm ballin on a budget right now myself, too.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To make sure I consume extra protein, I always force myself to drink a WPI shake immediately when I get home from the gym so I won't be tempted to skip it later that evening.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll take a look at these bad boys.

I'm ballin on a budget right now myself, too.
Let me know what you think! I tried soy for awhile but the hemp is easier on the stomach in my opinion, and packs so much

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
One easy way I add protein to my diet while bulking is to throw my favorite protein powder into my baked goods like pancakes!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Geez... I just realized that I lurk hard on this forum but never post! Gotta change that :D

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
One easy way I add protein to my diet while bulking is to throw my favorite protein powder into my baked goods like pancakes!
I went on a protein pancake bender for a 3 mouths stretch once. Ate them for breakfast, post workout, Pre workout or whenever...

I stated off with metrx protein pancake mix.
Now I make my own
"Coaches oats" steel cut oats
Cottage cheese
Stevia
Vanilla whey ISO
Egg whites

All blended together for the batter
So good

Sometimes I would add nuts, banana, flax seeds
Top it with some PB and sugar free syrup

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
I went on a protein pancake bender for a 3 mouths stretch once. Ate them for breakfast, post workout, Pre workout or whenever...

I stated off with metrx protein pancake mix.
Now I make my own
"Coaches oats" steel cut oats
Cottage cheese
Stevia
Vanilla whey ISO
Egg whites

All blended together for the batter
So good

Sometimes I would add nuts, banana, flax seeds
Top it with some PB and sugar free syrup
Today's pancakes didn't have whey in them but I did make homemade batter!

1 cup coaches oats
1/2 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
1 mashed banana
1 egg
1.5 tsp cinnamon

Then I mashed up some strawberries and blueberries to use as a topping! Definitely has better nutrition facts than instant mix and tastes pretty darn good too!

I'll have to try your recipe soon though!

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
One protein product I'll never be trying. Might as well go with bodyfortress.
Even if you got it free from this promo? If you don't mind me asking, why don't you think this protein would be any good?

I want to try it out and give it a fair comparison to my other usual proteins to justify buying it later so hopefully I win a tub.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok people how do we feel about ground BISON?????

Making spaghetti and Im tired of ground chicken and turkey as I am loaded on them lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok people how do we feel about ground BISON?????

Making spaghetti and Im tired of ground chicken and turkey as I am loaded on them lol
I love Bison. I had a Bison farm down the road at my last house. Expensive, but well worth it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love Bison. I had a Bison farm down the road at my last house. Expensive, but well worth it.
Man!!! I bet that was the life! Ive never had a Bison steak but the ground bison I treat myself to every month or so.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Man!!! I bet that was the life! Ive never had a Bison steak but the ground bison I treat myself to every month or so.
Heck ya. That would have been the sheeze nit. Lol they have a place just outside of Fort Wayne where I live that you can by a whole cow or whole deer and have it made however you want(so many burgers, jerky, or steak) its a lot of money up front but a big money saver in the long run.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well my minds made up! Eating like a MAN 2night!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if you got it free from this promo? If you don't mind me asking, why don't you think this protein would be any good?

I want to try it out and give it a fair comparison to my other usual proteins to justify buying it later so hopefully I win a tub.
I'm not saying it won't be any good. It's better than the products being called out in the ads in the latest muscle an fitness.
But,

I have no interests in milk protein isolate and whey concentrate.

Yes, chocolate milk is a highly researched form of post work out nutrition, proven to be effective, and this is a step above that. (imo)

But to me, this isn't what I want to spend my money on.

I'm 100% sure it is delicious. The sugar free choco milk I make with my dinner taste great too.

But its not up to standards with what I want.

After drinking plain peptopro an plain hydro whey, all other "normal" protein products taste delicious.

No whey concentrate for me, idc what % the concentration is.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, chocolate milk is a highly researched form of post work out nutrition, proven to be effective, and this is a step above that.

I'm 100% sure it is delicious. The sugar free choco milk I make with my dinner taste great too.

After drinking plain peptopro an plain hydro whey, all other "normal" protein products taste delicious.

Your loss! :D

I'll drink enough for the both of us!

Reactions: 804
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not saying it won't be any good. It's better than the products being called out in the ads in the latest muscle an fitness.
But,

Yes, chocolate milk is a highly researched form of post work out nutrition, proven to be effective, and this is a step above that. (imo)

That was my belief too (prior to using OxyELITE Protein), so I understand where your coming from.

This blend is phenomenal, and has treated me very well. Other milk proteins, concentrates, etc. really screwed with my stomach. I'll be honest, I didn't even use protein for a long time because of the cost of pure isolates.

When I got the opportunity to alpha-test this formula, I was very apprehensive to use it just because it was a protein and I'd had such bad luck with them. I listed to our team and tried it. I know I work for the company and all, but I'm speaking the absolute truth.

I can feel the difference, see the difference, taste the difference.

If you would let me, I'd like to send you a bottle... Send me your name and address.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Limited time only guys! Get on it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was my belief too (prior to using OxyELITE Protein), so I understand where your coming from.

This blend is phenomenal, and has treated me very well. Other milk proteins, concentrates, etc. really screwed with my stomach. I'll be honest, I didn't even use protein for a long time because of the cost of pure isolates.

When I got the opportunity to alpha-test this formula, I was very apprehensive to use it just because it was a protein and I'd had such bad luck with them. I listed to our team and tried it. I know I work for the company and all, but I'm speaking the absolute truth.

I can feel the difference, see the difference, taste the difference.

If you would let me, I'd like to send you a bottle... Send me your name and address.
Interesting. I'll give it a go, only thing I have to loose is getting any from my wife d/t massive protein farts, but hopfully all will be well, and she won't have to suffer.